Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Chelski are Sore losers!

Read 1770 times
      redlozells
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 224 posts |
      Chelski are Sore losers!
      Aug 27, 2006 12:38:52 pm
      First it was there mum, maureen and now it looks lke his kids are at it........sore losers...not shaking the hands of their opponents when theyve been beaten fair and square....

the sign of the great teams is that they are gracious in victory as well as defeat........in that category i include the arse and reluctanctly the man urine (with the exception of neville and ronaldo).

from sky sports

Chelsea are the only team we have played that has run off the pitch without any acknowledgement when you have beaten them," fumed Schwarzer.

"It is very disappointing, I think it is pretty poor. They need to look at it and address it - it shows no class. They are a top team with top players. They need to show their opponents more respect.

"We expected more from the champions.

"It is the second time we have beaten them at home and we have had pretty much no respect from them.

"I am not naming names. The players in our dressing room respect them a hell of a lot, they are tremendous players.

"But when you lose, regardless of who you are, you should show some respect.

"We are all professionals. We have young players in our team and they look up to and admire the Chelsea players.

"It is just common courtesy, regardless of who you are playing against. It shouldn't matter who you are playing against.

"If you are playing Manchester United, their players come over and shake your hands at the end of the game. Of course the boys are disappointed.

"We admire their players. They didn't have the courtesy to shake our hands after the game. Was it a surprise? We half expected it after last time.

"It was a hard game, they are a outstanding side and we had to be on top of our game to beat them. Last year it was eight or nine players who went straight off, this time it was six or seven.

"It has riled us. Players talk about it in the dressing room and it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

"They will get a bad reputation."

Sorry Mark, theyve already got it. They'll neva be regared as true champions unless they start to behave like champions and not chumps. Hope we neva eva end up being like them..........
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      Chelski are Sore losers!
      Reply #1: Aug 27, 2006 01:44:47 pm
      they think coz they have all the money they have a devine right to everything, well you might not want to believe it chavski but you dont.

And it is something we had all better get used to coz come may when it comes to handing out the trophys and chavski arent there the moaning and the bad sportsmanship will reach an all time high.
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Chelski are Sore losers!
      Reply #2: Aug 27, 2006 04:28:37 pm
      true
      supermarkgonzalez
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Chelski are Sore losers!
      Reply #3: Aug 27, 2006 08:03:15 pm
      their a load of ******* babies
      fat frank looks like he sh*t his nappy ;D
      stick the blue flag up your arse,might stop it coming out
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      Chelski are Sore losers!
      Reply #4: Aug 28, 2006 12:35:52 pm
      how rude of them... not even good sportsman ship if u lose u shake the others hand... i can understand if uve been smacked about and stuff but just because they lost?? stupid really... chelsea arent champions they are chumps!!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Chelski are Sore losers!
      Reply #5: Aug 28, 2006 02:05:04 pm
      There is a saying ´Show me a good loser, and I´ll show you a loser´.

No team likes to lose, but you only have to think back to when we we´re knocked out by Benfica and they were applauded off the pitch.

Chelsea have no class.  Do you expect anything more from them.  It is ingrained in to them from the manager down.

Quick Reply