Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

joaquin moves 2 valencia!

Read 1554 times
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Aug 28, 2006 04:19:52 pm
      Just heard on SSN that joaquin has gone to valencia for 16.8m! im glad we didnt go for him as we've got pennant who is english and is cheaper! i still agree that joaquin is an excellent tallent but i prefer pennant!

what do use think?
      KingoftheKop
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 87 posts |
      Reply #1: Aug 28, 2006 05:02:12 pm
      i think you are crazy if you prefer Pennant cos Joaquin is world class but for that sort of money you can understand why we didn't get him and settled for the englishman
      Bootle Buck
      • Forum David Johnson

• 233 posts | 30 
      Reply #2: Aug 28, 2006 06:52:28 pm
      Joaquin has 2 sides to him

One is he is world class and see the game at Highbury where he gave Ashley Cole a torrid time.

The second is he does it once in every 4 games. See the game we played them in Seville where Traore had him in his pocket.

So World Class............sometim es
      hound
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 336 posts | -2 
      Reply #3: Aug 28, 2006 10:15:02 pm
      kingofthekop I think your talking sh*te, Joaquin is overrated and this comes from the Spanish who see him week in week out, he runs with his head looking at his boots and not whats in front of him, end of !

Pennant is English young and quality and now he is playing for a top team challenging for top honours and if he isn't on a par yet he will be pal !

Have you ever seen Joaquin play week in week out, I doubt it just another one of these fans who think he must be better because he plays in foreign league and has a foreign accent, sort out out mate !
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #4: Aug 28, 2006 11:58:14 pm
      Quote from: "hound"
      kingofthekop I think your talking sh*te, Joaquin is overrated and this comes from the Spanish who see him week in week out, he runs with his head looking at his boots and not whats in front of him, end of !

Pennant is English young and quality and now he is playing for a top team challenging for top honours and if he isn't on a par yet he will be pal !

Have you ever seen Joaquin play week in week out, I doubt it just another one of these fans who think he must be better because he plays in foreign league and has a foreign accent, sort out out mate !

i couldnt agree more!
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #5: Aug 29, 2006 12:10:41 am
      agreed, pennant for england

Quick Reply