Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 2nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W7 D5 L11

Spain are Liverpool

Read 4323 times
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Re: Spain are Liverpool
      Reply #23: Oct 12, 2008 08:12:52 am
      Just happens that those good ones he picked happens to be Spanish!.

Spain has loads of good footballers, now you know why even Fabregas starts on the bench haha
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Reply #24: Oct 12, 2008 08:42:37 am
      It's not hard to see why Spain are European champions. The young squad they have now is unstoppable. But Torres doesn't play too well when Villa plays. And if you might remember Xabi Alonso captained Spain against Greece in Euro 2008, and he played brilliantly and almost scored from his own half. A few weeks ago he scored 2 goals for Spain aswell. And if Reina were from any other country he would have been the 1st keeper. I don't think it's that bad that our players arent all starters in the Spanish squad. Spain have too much talent now. ;)
      berrypool
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 328 posts |
      • L.A. for LFC
      Reply #25: Oct 13, 2008 10:44:56 pm
      well, spain are ranked number one......if you are going to pick a country, number one is a good place to start.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,350 posts | 1533 
      Reply #26: Oct 13, 2008 11:45:35 pm
      Is that why they want to play for L.F.C.? Because they realise we are the No1 club?  Yes I think so, And on we march..........
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #27: Oct 14, 2008 12:55:33 am
      And imagine Benitez wanted to bring in Villa and Silva, that would have made 7/11 of the LFC first team Spanish ;D. Maybe that's why we were UEFA Champions.

But, even if i'm Liverpool, i really enjoy watching Cesc Fabregas. My dad was like 'If he's Spanish, why didn't Benitez bring him to Liverpool?'
      thekidtorres
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #28: Oct 14, 2008 10:04:39 pm
      I'm excited
      http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=1gqwpFJ2YFM
      I remember the day of final, the best day of my life
      « Last Edit: Oct 14, 2008 10:12:13 pm by thekidtorres »
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Reply #29: Oct 15, 2008 04:43:51 pm
      I'm excited

Great video there. Indeed Spain played the most breathtaking piece of football in the Euros. I simply loved the visionary through passes, Iniesta especially. But the biggest highlight was that in the final match there was only one scorer and the scorer is neither from Man Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal.

His armband proved that he's a Red. 
      spanish-atletico
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      • VIVA ESPAÑA!!
      Reply #30: Oct 15, 2008 05:28:51 pm
      I'm excited
      OH GOD MIO... THAT VIDEO... IT IS IMPRESSIVE.. I HAVE BECOME NERVOUS AGAIN...

THE TRUTH IS THAT SPAIN HAS AN INCREDIBLE EQUIPMENT... 11 TITULAR PLAYERS ARE PERFECT.. IT WAS NOT CHANGING ANY..

THE ATHLETIC ONE LIVES THROUGH ESPAÑA.VIVA, THE LIVERPOOL LIVES, LIVE THROUGH TORRES.
      thekidtorres
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #31: Oct 15, 2008 09:56:01 pm
      Ohhhh, Torres injured.
      Iniesta--> http://www.tu.tv/videos/gol-de-iniesta-a-belgica
      pauLFC4life
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 68 posts | -2 
      • The LFC Love Flows Forever
      Reply #32: Oct 17, 2008 11:39:53 pm
      i h8 internationals, could care less bout shitty england or spain as long as are players arent injured and fit im happy :)
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #33: Oct 18, 2008 05:54:18 am
      Sucks, the countries don't play big teams, and the players get injured not scoring for the country
      cella
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #34: Oct 18, 2008 06:55:59 am
      i've always been a supporter of the spain's national team.. and i used to like seing the 4 spanish lads (now 5) play for their country.. but if it disrupts their performance for liverpool (or worse, when they are injured as a result), then i'd rather they stay at melwood than travel with their national team.. besides, every football player regards their club to be their no.1 priority (which makes absolute sense)..

however, i will always support spain for every tournament they partake in.. but if the international matches are too close with liverpool matches (especially the crucial ones), then i don't think i enjoy it as much, because i will be continuously praying throughout the entire match that none of the liverpool players will get injured at the end of the day.. that feeling is not very nice i tell you...

Quick Reply