Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 24th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W9 D1 L4

Aliens exist - apparently NASA cover up their visits

Read 5339 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Aliens exist - apparently NASA cover up their visits
      Reply #23: Jul 06, 2009 06:43:09 pm
      I don't assume they are there may be lots of life forms more intelligent and more advanced than us and it is totally possible there may be non. Looking at how the universe all started with the big bang then maybe you would think that all planets and life would have evolved at the same rate. I don't think this will be true the earth itself was struck for many millennium by comets and asteroids and even another planet and stayed in a magma form for much of that time, it is believed the Moon was formed from the planet impact. Maybe during this time other planets that could support life did not suffer the way earth did in its early stages so there fore its quite possible on a life supporting planet they got a few millenniums head start on the earth in an evolutionary sense. (merely speculation of course)

Like I said in my previous post we will never be too sure until they (the aliens) announce that they are here in front of the worlds TV camera's or we find them ourselves searching the cosmos.
      johnstop
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,745 posts | 23 
      Reply #24: Jul 06, 2009 09:04:19 pm
      I think its down to the arrogance of science that we are not prepared to say we just dont know. Equally if any intelligent life form came to this plant and saw what a huge mess we had made of everything they would get out ASAP.In all honesty we know nothing about time and space but we just cant say it.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #25: Jul 06, 2009 09:22:48 pm
      I think its down to the arrogance of science that we are not prepared to say we just dont know. Equally if any intelligent life form came to this plant and saw what a huge mess we had made of everything they would get out ASAP.In all honesty we know nothing about time and space but we just cant say it.

I would not say its down to arrogance, scientists would class life as single celled organisms, and when they have looked in the most hospitable places on the earth's surface they have found life whether it be microbial, bacterial, to mammals you only need to see the bottoms of the deepest oceans beyond the furthest reaches of sunlight and life is thriving around ocean floor vents. Titan the planet that orbits Saturn is primarily composed of water ice and rocky material and scientists consider it the place with the best chance to find life within our solar system, it may not be intelligent but its life all the same.
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #26: Jul 09, 2009 10:23:21 pm
      I wanna see evidence
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #27: Jul 09, 2009 10:30:42 pm

Watch Discovery Channel Mate  :f_tongueincheek:

Other than that have a look at Tevez he's living proof Aliens exist  ;D
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #28: Jul 09, 2009 10:35:47 pm
      Watch Discovery Channel Mate  :f_tongueincheek:

Other than that have a look at Tevez he's living proof Aliens exist  ;D

Nah both are fiction!
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #29: Jul 09, 2009 10:49:06 pm

Joking apart though, I'm fascinated myself. I've seen all those Discovery Channel programmes too!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #30: Jul 09, 2009 10:58:55 pm
      Yeh some of them are Amazing Gow the things you can learn watching them, to be honest I get intrigued by it then find myself wanting to find out more thank god for the internet ;D
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #31: Jul 09, 2009 11:54:54 pm
      More likley to be interdimensional travel, than travel through space as teh distances are too vast, although if tears in space existed, this would provide a shortcut to the other side of the galaxy, we are probably too insignificant to matter.

another theory i think a lot about is the fact that civilisations are too inward looking and over agressive, they end up blowing themselves up before they can progress enough to find out the universes secrets, in effect they never get to tech level one so , all civilisations can never travel too far.
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #32: Jul 09, 2009 11:58:00 pm
      oh yes forgot to mention the latest theory in physics states that the universe is constantly expanding, so there is no chance of reaching each other me thinks.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #33: Jul 10, 2009 12:10:48 pm
      The universe as a whole is made up of Matter and Anti-Matter Nasa scientist are currently working on a propulsion system harnessing the two of these which would see an increase in our ability for inter stellar exploration.
      The Anti-Matter propulsion system would see us having the opportunity to explore neighboring stars rather than our own solar system. Obviously this will not give us the ability to break the speed of light but would be a significant increase on our current technology.

When you think about what the human race have achieved in just 100 years in a technological sense we came from riding a horse as a major form of transport to planes trains and auto mobiles and even managed to explore some our galactic neighbours along the way. Scientists insist if you look at the technological progress we have made just over the last 100 years and times that by a thousand in a technological sense its far to big to even comprehend but it will happen.

So to suggest we will not have the technology for inter stellar flight is Ignorant at best as the human race is a race that continues to expand and develop technologies to suit our greater needs,. Its all about understanding the universe as a whole and our limitations but from what I have seen or read the possibilities are endless from terraforming planets like Mars to make it a habital planet which is a lot easier said than done we have been constantly been warming our own planet for 100 years releasing green house gasses into our own atmosphere.
      To interstellar flight using Anti-Matter propulsion engines and visting neighbouring stars to the possibility of Warping space it self to make two points a much shorter journey and even exploring worm holes.

Over the next hundred years I would think a lot of these possibilities will be explored we may not be around to see it, but the legacy of our children and grand children will thats for sure.
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #34: Jul 16, 2009 01:50:58 pm
      Quite interesting stuff this!
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #35: Jul 17, 2009 03:26:21 pm
      Arthur C Clarke has written many times about aliens and the possibility of alien life and ufo's check him out.

Quick Reply