Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

The Sandon

Read 4925 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,520 posts | 8685 
      The Sandon
      Sep 09, 2008 05:59:04 pm
      Match day hospitality at Anfield has already sold out for the Group Stage of all Champions League games. However, we have secured additional off site hospitality at The Sandon Premier Function Rooms.

The Sandon nestles in the shadow of Anfield and is a short 5 minute walk to the Stadium. This hugely popular match day bar was the birth place of Liverpool FC and is now a favoured meeting place for supporters to gather for a drink before the game.

Our hospitality suites are separate from the main bars, however you will still be able to experience the match day build up from the comfort of your lounge.

Three packages available for all three games:

The Club Lounge: Offers views across to Anfield and includes match ticket, exclusive access to The Club Lounge, 4 course meal, including house wines, beer and soft drinks, competition, former player in attendance, programme, SKY TV. After match cash bar, sandwiches and coffee. (£190 per person)

The George Edward Suite: Includes match ticket, exclusive access to George Edward Suite, Carvery/buffet meal with tea/coffee, match programme, SKY TV, former player in attendance. After match sandwiches and coffee. (£160 per person)

The Village: Includes match ticket, exclusive access to The Village, one hot dish (chilli/rice, cottage pie, curries etc) tea/coffee. Match programme, Sky TV. Access to The Village after the game for tea/coffee and sandwiches. (£110 per person)

Match tickets for all packages are located in the Upper Centenary Stand (wing sections, i.e. either Anfield Road or Kop ends of Upper Centenary Stand), home supporters only. No away colours.

If you wish to make a booking please complete the form below and return to The Corporate Sales Department , Liverpool F C, Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH, or Fax on 0151 260 0981.

smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: The Sandon
      Reply #1: Sep 09, 2008 06:01:04 pm
      Do you work for The Sandon Huyton Red ? 
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,520 posts | 8685 
      Reply #2: Sep 09, 2008 06:06:27 pm
      No, but i used to drink in there, funny how they have taken up a few bars, especially since the grief Tom Hicks jnr got, another way at striking back at SOS maybe?
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #3: Sep 09, 2008 06:19:50 pm
      I used to drink in the Sandon a lot, and spent many a Sunday night in there in my youth !!  But the Sandon has gone down in my estimation after they let us down a week before our charity 'do' in June this year.  They told us, with just a week to go, that we couldn't have the room we'd booked because the numbers attending weren't up to 150    :f_steam:   Obviously they weren't going to make as much as they wanted to behind the bar.
      We had to find another local venue in a matter of days !!  So I've no time for the Sandon  ;) 

Just another money grabbing business if you ask me.   But thanks for the info anyway  ;)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,520 posts | 8685 
      Reply #4: Sep 09, 2008 06:33:11 pm
      Didn't know that Smigger, cheers, explains why they've been able to add a new bar to the back, tight bas**rds!

To be honest, prefer the Cabbage anyway!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #5: Sep 09, 2008 06:41:13 pm
      Didn't know that Smigger, cheers, explains why they've been able to add a new bar to the back, tight bas**rds!

To be honest, prefer the Cabbage anyway!

Me too, I used to work there  ;) :D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #6: Sep 09, 2008 07:40:03 pm
      Match day hospitality at Anfield has already sold out for the Group Stage of all Champions League games. However, we have secured additional off site hospitality at The Sandon Premier Function Rooms.

Are they going to bus the suits past the rest of us commoners in vans with blacked out windows?
      maxextz
      • Forum David Johnson

• 231 posts | -13 
      • Id like To dip my cookies in your tears.
      Reply #7: Sep 09, 2008 10:57:01 pm
      nah the albert is class i love wading through the booze on the way to the bog and if you end the night on yer back theirs always the ceiling to look at :drinking: :food-smiley-005: :ernaehrung004: :celebrate:

Quick Reply