Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Jokes Thread

Read 385212 times
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Re: Jokes Thread
      Reply #4830: Jan 31, 2018 12:14:11 pm
      We might as well merge this thread with the Transfer one.....bigger laughs in that one today I reckon...
      Red fox
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Reply #4831: Feb 03, 2018 08:34:38 am
      "Someone stole my car last night"

"Wow...did you call the police?"

"Yes...It's not them..."
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #4832: Mar 19, 2018 06:33:08 pm
      Kopite78
      Reply #4833: Jul 18, 2018 08:58:26 am
      Two blokes are walking around an airport slightly distressed
      One says the the other

You ok mate?

Not sure, I can't find my Mrs

Me either, I'm looking for mine too... what's yours look like?

Well she's 22, blonde, blue eyes, size 8, fake boobs, real deep tan.. walking round in shorts and a boob tube.... What about yours?

F**k her... let's look for yours
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #4834: Jul 18, 2018 11:26:58 am
      One, two, three four five, once I caught a fish alive.

Six, seven, eight nine ten, I'm barred from Deep Sea World again.
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,596 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #4835: Jul 18, 2018 04:06:54 pm
      *In a "Mental Hospital" of 38 patient's, a journalist asks the Doctor: How do you determine whether to admit a mental patient or not to?*

*Dr: "Well, we fill a bathtub with water and then give the patient;*

*(a). a  teaspoon,*
      *(b). a glass,*
      *(c). a bucket,*

*and ask them to empty the bathtub."*

*Journalist: "Oh, obviously a normal person would use the bucket because its bigger."*

*Dr: "No, a normal person would pull the drain plug! Please go to bed No.39. We will start further investigations on you!"*

........................ ................
      *😀😀 You also thought of the bucket, didn't you? Please go to bed No. 40 ! 😝*

*Forward quickly... There are still some beds available !!*
      *😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 put a smile to ur face  don't frown😜👈.*
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,596 posts | 165 
      Reply #4836: Aug 27, 2018 06:07:38 am
      The following is one of the best jokes I have ever read: "It's really funny!

An Arab needed a heart transplant, but prior to the surgery the doctors needed to store his blood type in case the need arises.

Because the gentleman had a rare type of blood, it couldn't be found locally. So the call went out to a number of countries.

Finally, a Jew was located who had the same blood type and who was willing to donate his blood to the Arab.

After the surgery, the Arab sent the Jew a thank-you card for giving his blood along with an expensive diamond and a new Rolls Royce car as a token of his appreciation.

Unfortunately, the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery once again.

His doctors called the Jew who was more than happy to donate his blood again.

After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Jew a Thank You card and a box of Almond Roca sweets.

The Jew was shocked to see that the Arab this time did not acknowledge the Jew's kind gesture in the same way as he had done the first time.
      So he phoned the Arab and asked him why he had expressed his appreciation in not a very generous manner.

The Arab replied :

"Ya habibi !!,
      I have Jewish blood now, remember..!?" RIGHT😀😀?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #4837: Aug 27, 2018 09:29:05 am
      The following is one of the best jokes I have ever read: "It's really funny!

An Arab needed a heart transplant, but prior to the surgery the doctors needed to store his blood type in case the need arises.

Because the gentleman had a rare type of blood, it couldn't be found locally. So the call went out to a number of countries.

Finally, a Jew was located who had the same blood type and who was willing to donate his blood to the Arab.

After the surgery, the Arab sent the Jew a thank-you card for giving his blood along with an expensive diamond and a new Rolls Royce car as a token of his appreciation.

Unfortunately, the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery once again.

His doctors called the Jew who was more than happy to donate his blood again.

After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Jew a Thank You card and a box of Almond Roca sweets.

The Jew was shocked to see that the Arab this time did not acknowledge the Jew's kind gesture in the same way as he had done the first time.
      So he phoned the Arab and asked him why he had expressed his appreciation in not a very generous manner.

The Arab replied :

"Ya habibi !!,
      I have Jewish blood now, remember..!?" RIGHT😀😀?

Is that one of Corbyn's favourites? ;-)
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #4838: Aug 31, 2018 12:36:59 pm
      Two Irishmen were working in the public works department. One would dig a hole and the other would follow behind him and fill the hole in.
      After a while, one amazed onlooker said: "Why do you dig a hole, only to have your partner follow behind and fill it up again?"
      The hole digger wiped his brow and sighed, "Well, I suppose it probably looks odd because we're normally a three-person team. But today the lad who plants the trees called in sick."
      Jimsouse67

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #4839: Aug 31, 2018 12:50:37 pm
      My 5 year old son was playing in the garden when he sees two spiders. He asks me, "is that a mummy longlegs under that daddy longlegs?"

"No son, there is no mummy longlegs, only daddy longlegs"

I felt quite proud of my answer, until he stomps on them and says, "we'll have none of that gay sh*te  in our F***ing garden"
      Jimsouse67

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #4840: Aug 31, 2018 10:47:11 pm
      I was banging this lady on her kitchen table when we heard a car coming up the drive.

She said, "quick, it's my husband, try the back door."

Thinking back, I should have ran, but you don't get offers like that every day.
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,596 posts | 165 
      Reply #4841: Sep 22, 2018 05:55:23 pm
      ✨Definitely joke of the day 😂😂😂.
      Trump has a heart attack and dies. He goes to Hell where the Devil is waiting for him.

"I don't know what to do," says the Devil. "You're on my list but I have no room for you. But you definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got three people here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."
      Trump thought that sounded pretty good so he agreed.

The devil opened the first room. In it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed over and over and over, such was his fate in Hell.
      "No!" Trump said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The Devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a sledge hammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time.
      "No! I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day!" commented Trump.

The Devil opened a third door. In it, Trump saw Bill Clinton lying naked on the floor with his arms staked over his head and his legs staked in spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

Trump looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said, "Yeah, I can handle this."

The Devil smiled and said, "Monica, you're free to go!"

🔥Have a nice weekend Bro.😄
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #4842: Nov 18, 2018 08:47:22 am
      I was walking through town and noticed a girl standing on a corner,
      I asked "are you a hooker if so why don't you just sell drugs".
      she replied "Cos I can wash my crack and sell it again".
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #4843: Nov 27, 2018 12:51:24 pm
      My gorgeous lesbian neighbour came around today with my Christmas present 🎁 only a f***in Rolex! Then I remembered what I said when she asked what I wanted for Christmas “I wanna watch” 🤓
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,596 posts | 165 
      Reply #4844: Dec 18, 2018 10:04:25 am
      A family was at the dinner table. Son asked his father---' Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there??

Surprised father  answered--
      'Well, son, there are three kinds of boobs:? In her 20's, a woman's are like melons, round and firm.?
      In her 30's to 40's, they are like pears, still nice but hanging a bit.?
      After 50, they are like onions'.?

Son--'Onions?'?'
      Father---Yes, you see them and they make you cry.😭'?

This made his wife and daughter mad😡.
      So d daughter said--Mom, how many kinds of 'penises' are there??

The mother smiled and answered-- 'Well dear, a man goes through three phases.?In his 20's, his penis is like an oak tree, mighty and hard? In his 30's and 40's, it is like a birch🌴, flexible but reliable.?
      After his 50's, it is like a Christmas Tree.'?

Daughter-A Christmas tree?
      Mom-'Yes - the tree is dead and the balls are just for decoration.😝😂

Merry Xmas in advance
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #4845: Jan 16, 2019 04:11:27 pm

Johnny wanted to have sex with a girl in his office,
      But she belonged to someone else...

One day, Johnny got so frustrated that he went up to
      her and said, "I'll give you a £100 if you let me
      have sex with you. But the girl said NO.

Johnny said, "I'll be fast. I'll throw the money on
      the floor, you bend down, and I'll be finished by the
      time you pick it up. "

She thought for a moment and said that she would have
      to consult her boyfriend... So she called her
      boyfriend and told him the story.

Her boyfriend says, "Ask him for £200, pick up the
      money very fast, he won't even be able to get his
      Pants down."

So she agrees and accepts the proposal. Half an hour
      goes by, and the boyfriend is waiting for his
      girlfriend to call.

Finally, after 45 minutes, the boyfriend calls and
      asks what happened.

She responded, "The b***ard used coins!"
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #4846: Jan 19, 2019 09:54:27 am
      Had to phone my boss this morning to tell him I won't be in,
      I explained that I had a wee cough,
      "You have a wee cough" he said.
      "Thanks" I said,
      "See you next week".
      clint_call01
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      Reply #4847: Feb 20, 2019 03:56:52 pm
      BEER, FISHING, SEX &GOLF:

A man was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?"
      "No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied.
      "Will you use it to go fishing instead of buying food?" the man asked.
      "No, I don't waste time fishing," the homeless man said. "I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."
      "Will you spend this on greens fees at a golf course instead of food?" the man asked.
      "Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't played golf in 20 years!"
      "Will you spend the money on a woman in the red light district instead of food?" the man asked.
      "What disease would I get for ten lousy bucks?" exclaimed the homeless man.
      "Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."
      The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting."
      The man replied, "That's okay. It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up beer, fishing, golf, and sex."
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #4848: Jun 11, 2019 10:25:47 pm
      Just been asked by a group of teenagers outside the Co-op if I would get them 20 Richmonds. Stupidly I agreed and got them a packet, I handed them over and you should have heard the abuse I got!
      So I told them next time get your own F***ing sausages
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #4849: Jun 28, 2019 12:37:27 pm
      Mate's wife was cleaning their 12 year old sons bedroom and finds a load of serious bondage gear and fetish mags. She asks her husband
      "what do i do?"

hubby says "I'm no expert but i wouldn't F***ing spank him"
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #4850: Jun 28, 2019 12:53:56 pm
      Took my wife to the doctors today to sort out her tourettes. Turns out she doesn't haven't it, I am a c*nt and she really does want me to F**k off.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #4851: Jul 04, 2019 11:56:33 pm
      This will brighten up your day 😂😂😂😂

It was Postman Pat's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of weather to the same villages and towns.
      When he arrived at the first house on his route, he was greeted by the whole family there, who all hugged and congratulated him and sent him on his way with a gift cheque for £50.

At the second house they presented him an 18-carat gold watch.
      The folks at the third house handed him a bottle of 15-year old Scotch whisky.
      At the fourth house he was met at the door by a dumb blonde in her lingerie.

She took him by the arm and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where she gave him the most passionate love he had ever experienced. When he had had enough they went downstairs, where the blonde fixed him a full English Bacon, Eggs, Sausage & Tomato with freshly squeezed orange juice. When he was truly satisfied she poured him a cup of steaming coffee. As she was pouring, he noticed a £5 note sticking out from under the cups bottom edge.
      "All this was just too wonderful for words," he said, "but what's the five quid for?"

"Well," said the dumb blonde, "last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day and that we should do something special for you".
      "I asked him what to give you".
      He said, "F**k-him. Give him a fiver."

She smiled shyly and said, "The breakfast was my idea"
      clint_call01
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      Reply #4852: Aug 21, 2019 07:33:57 pm

Quick Reply