Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 18th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

Carra And Riise Could Be BAck In Time

Read 1298 times
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes
      • Started Topic

• 409 posts |
      Sep 08, 2006 04:32:39 pm
      Rafael Benitez will make a late decision on whether Jamie Carragher and John Arne Riise will be fit enough to figure in the Merseyside derby against Everton.  
      Both Carragher and Riise resumed training on Thursday and the Liverpool manager confirmed he will see how they are feeling before naming his team for the Goodison clash.

"All the players want to play and they say they are all 100 per cent fit when maybe they are only 50 per cent so I will have to decide who starts in the derby," admitted Benitez.

"We have a crazy schedule of games when for the next 12 to 13 weeks we are playing two games a week so that is why having a big squad of players is so important at a top club like Liverpool."  

i reckon carra is gonna get thrown straight back in
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #1: Sep 08, 2006 07:14:28 pm
      Alan Kennady said on the legends radio show that both Carra and Riise are fit! He's always around Anfield so he must have a good sourse of info!  ;D
      tonyg99
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 33 posts |
      Reply #2: Sep 09, 2006 08:37:13 am
      I don't think Rafa will start them, but might be forced to bring Carragher on due to our lack of defenders at the moment.
      spot
      • Forum Youth Player

• 22 posts |
      Reply #3: Sep 09, 2006 03:19:02 pm
      good decision to rush back our injured defenders.... carrigher very average game, riise out for a month at least.... Not good thinking by the manger and team dr....

Quick Reply