Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

is our defence /team good enough?

Read 2233 times
      scallyon
      • Forum Neil Ruddock
      • Started Topic

• 154 posts |
      Oct 01, 2006 12:53:55 pm
      The answer at the moment has to be no to much rotatation

for player to create an uderstanding they need to be playing

on a regular basis  Please rafa  stop ringing the changes

and give us a  team to be oroud of.
      FamousLiverbird
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts |
      Reply #1: Oct 01, 2006 02:22:55 pm
      We need Daniel Alves to replace Finnan
      We need a replacement for Carragher... sorry but he is a very clever defender its just that he has not got the ability to make himself like Agger
      Maybe next summer Rafa should look for a new striker or playmaker
      Rafa should look for young stars that Barcelona, United & Arsenal are after

Our team is not good enough... tho i feel our midfield is and there needs to be no new faces in midfield
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #2: Oct 01, 2006 08:57:23 pm
      Finnan and Carra have been great for us, Finnan was poor on Saturday but so was the whole team. Carra is our rock, Agger may be one of the best prospects in Europe but while he's taking the ball out of defence on starting attacks we need some one who will sit in there and just defend thats what Carra does. I dont know a single other person who shares your opinion of JC.
      lucouk
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 86 posts | -1 
      Reply #3: Oct 02, 2006 12:14:37 pm
      Famouseliverbird WHAT ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT!!!!!

everyday i come on here to talk to fellow reds and to discuss are veiws on liverpool ( and even to make myself feel better after a loss)

and yet again you are on here chatting the worste sh*te ever.

Get of Carra's back!!!!! the man is a rock and a legend

And steve finnan has been playing his ass of for liverpool this season and doesnt need fans like you, OR GETTING REPLACED WHEN HE HAS AN OFF GAME!!!

and agger is a quality player but he is far from the determination that is JC!!!

and what do you mean looking for young stars that arsenal united and barcelona are looking for!!!!!!

you sound like a man unt fan-- Rafa is capable of making his own choices of who is right for the team
      Brighty 7
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 26 posts |
      Reply #4: Oct 02, 2006 04:27:52 pm
      Quote from: "FamousLiverbird"
      We need a replacement for Carragher... sorry but he is a very clever defender its just that he has not got the ability to make himself like Agger

Our team is not good enough... tho i feel our midfield is and there needs to be no new faces in midfield

BULL sh*t^^^^^^^^^^^

Finan as had a bad season so wot he was 1 of r best last year and dont even start about carra
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      Reply #5: Oct 02, 2006 05:01:05 pm

you can count on 1 hand the amount of bad games carra and finnan have had for liverpool.

I say just ignore famous liverbird as he/she has only started following the reds since we won in istanbul and beside rafa cant buy any more players next season coz according to you if he dont win the league he is off you f*****g muppett
      Boot
      • Forum Ian St John

• 438 posts |
      Reply #6: Oct 02, 2006 05:14:57 pm
      Yes our defence are making a few errors in each game, but they always have done, but unfortunately we are being punished for each one.  Were as maybe last year we would get away with it.

I think our biggest problem is giving the ball away to cheaply.

But no-one can criticise Finnan or carragher.  Admittedly Aurelio  wasn't seen in defence against Galatasary.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #7: Oct 02, 2006 05:17:34 pm

You don't  half chat some sh*t !!   :roll:   Again.
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Reply #8: Oct 03, 2006 05:34:56 pm
      YES

Quick Reply