Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Dirk Kuyt (Hamburg)

Read 2583 times
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Re: Dirk Kuyt (Hamburg)
      Reply #23: Aug 13, 2008 01:43:54 pm
      Dirk Kuyt says he has no intention of leaving Liverpool and wants to stay at Anfield for a long time.

Following Robbie Keane's arrival from Tottenham Hotspur, Kuyt has been linked with a move away from Liverpool.

Hamburg were reportedly preparing a bid for the Holland international before Reds boss Rafa Benitez revealed he wants to keep the versatile attacker.

And Kuyt, who joined the club from Feyenoord two years ago, has vowed to stay on Merseyside and help Liverpool to win trophies.

Wanted by Rafa
      "I'm really happy at Liverpool and I want to stay here for as long as the club wants me," Kuyt told Liverpoolfc.tv.

"I am really settled here and I like the city. The most important thing is I like the club and I've really enjoyed the two seasons I've been here.

"The only thing I am missing is some trophies and hopefully that will come in the next year.

"I've never had any intentions of leaving this club.

"Sometimes things are said in the press, but the boss said to me that is not relevant and he wants me here with Liverpool."
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #24: Aug 13, 2008 06:58:16 pm
      Dirk Kuyt says he has no intention of leaving Liverpool and wants to stay at Anfield for a long time.

Following Robbie Keane's arrival from Tottenham Hotspur, Kuyt has been linked with a move away from Liverpool.

Hamburg were reportedly preparing a bid for the Holland international before Reds boss Rafa Benitez revealed he wants to keep the versatile attacker.

And Kuyt, who joined the club from Feyenoord two years ago, has vowed to stay on Merseyside and help Liverpool to win trophies.

Wanted by Rafa
      "I'm really happy at Liverpool and I want to stay here for as long as the club wants me," Kuyt told Liverpoolfc.tv.

"I am really settled here and I like the city. The most important thing is I like the club and I've really enjoyed the two seasons I've been here.

"The only thing I am missing is some trophies and hopefully that will come in the next year.

"I've never had any intentions of leaving this club.

"Sometimes things are said in the press, but the boss said to me that is not relevant and he wants me here with Liverpool."

Hopefully this will put an end to the little bits of speculation linking him away
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #25: Aug 28, 2008 07:45:26 pm
      Well done kuyt....you just repayed your transfer fee with that goal against the belgiums

kuyt can keep coming on for keane and bagging a goal to prove a point...

as this is his naturatl position up front......

and such a very hard worker, fits all my LFC player attributes, just needs to keep practicing his shooting

lets not ever sell kuyt..... he can be our modern day davey fairclough....supersub
      « Last Edit: Aug 28, 2008 07:48:59 pm by robbyr »
      Xabi1309
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 340 posts |
      Reply #26: Aug 28, 2008 07:53:39 pm
      Rafa would be nuts to let Dirk leave the club.

Whilst I accept his has not been the most prolific goal scorer those goals he has scored have proved vital.

End this madness now!!!
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #27: Aug 28, 2008 08:02:28 pm
      Rafa would be nuts to let Dirk leave the club.

Whilst I accept his has not been the most prolific goal scorer those goals he has scored have proved vital.

End this madness now!!!

He just said Kuyt was fantastic, he aint going anywere
      king-nando
      • Forum Steve Staunton

• 148 posts |
      Reply #28: Aug 28, 2008 11:41:24 pm
      kuyt's got a decent goal scoring record, obviously not what i hoped for when he signed. however playing him on the right then switching him upfront like last night could be a tactic often used by rafa this season. giving kuyt 15 mins as a striker as a sort of reward for his hard graft on the wings could see kuyt refreshed and even more determined to prove his worth as a goalscorer
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #29: Aug 28, 2008 11:55:35 pm
      Kuyt can frustrate you so much through out most of the game but he will turn out to be the match winner or create something leading to a win

Vital in Europe last season and could well be this year too so i am glad rafa did'nt let him go to hamburg
      DOOLEY
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 209 posts | -5 
      Reply #30: Sep 01, 2008 09:26:57 pm
      cant sell dirk
      vital in europe and awesome squad player

Quick Reply