Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 16th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W12 D1 L3

Mercenaries 2: World In Flames

Read 1691 times
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
      Sep 07, 2008 08:37:47 pm
      Pretty new, and caught me by suprise! Queuing up in town to buy Guitar Hero 3, when the fella said they haven't got the guitar in! I was trading in a couple of games so I wanted a new one there and then, when I spotted a vid of this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7xq7pIZ_9s

Don't get me wrong. The storyline is sh*te upto now. The voices are terrible. The gun play isn't even that good. But my God this game is fun! :D

I was initially weighing up getting shut and getting another game, but I'm going to carry on as there's loads of stuff you can get in it! It's an open world type of game, which was a bit of a shock. And there's apparently, loads of packs you can find which allows someone to arse about with cars for you. There's tanks, boats and helicoptors too if you prefer them! ;)

Never the best game in the world, never the best graphics either (probably due to it being out on PS2 as well) but worth a mooch if you like seeing buildings come down during a gun fight! 8)
      « Last Edit: Sep 07, 2008 08:58:35 pm by County_Rd_Kopite, Reason: Youtube isn\'t my friend »
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Re: Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
      Reply #1: Sep 10, 2008 02:43:31 pm
      I hope no-one listened to me. Even I've swapped it now! :D

It's not even that bad but the aiming system became unbearable and the graphics just looked more and more like a PS2 game as the game went on! :-\

If none of these things bother you, buy it but I'm quite a forgiving gamer and I couldn't be arsed with it! :D

Quick Reply