Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

The Day you Noticed Girls/Boys for the first time

Read 3961 times
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      The Day you Noticed Girls/Boys for the first time
      Sep 12, 2008 09:54:29 am

There you are in primary school kicking a ball with your mates loving every minute of it, the only tingling sensations you have had so far where when your Dad drove quick over a humped back bridge and the time you tasted Space dust! Then suddenly you see her/him (whatever floats your boat) and you have tingling you never thought existed.
      From then on football fades away ever so slightly as you become interested in the opposite sex, but besides girls/boys in school you start to notice TV a lot more and the people on it who can make you tingle like putting Fiery Jack on sunburn.

With that in mind here is my sort of female time line (note the big gap to Kelly Brook, I got married)

I loved Magpie but for all the wrong reasons, Susan Stranks and later Jenny Hanley made me drop watching Blue Peter like a shot, Valerie Singleton just couldn’t cut it!

Im sure my Dad thought I was on the turn the amount of times I asked to watch Abba as up until then I had been into Heavy Metal, if im honest even the ‘dark haired one’ was okay but I did draw the line at Benny….i don’t like beards!

I progressed from Rock to Punk and Blondie arrived, all my mates had posters of her on the wall alongside the topless women on motorbikes that I convinced my mam where up because of my love for a Suzuki 750 (Sure!)

I got up early in the Eighties to watch Tiswas just for this lady, how I dreamed of being the Phantom flan flinger and…..err lets move on.

I met my Mrs not long after and now only have eyes for her, but one lady who I do have a sneaky glance at when she’s on the telly is Kelly Brook

Having said all that this is the Woman I probably have the best chance with now, never be too ambitious that’s my motto

And no my Mrs does not look anything like Anne Widdicombe shes more like Andrea Corr.(she says)

So Ladies and Gentlemen who did you have a crush on as a youngster and do you still hold a torch (no jokes please) for anyone famous to this day.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Re: The Day you Noticed Girls/Boys for the first time
      Reply #1: Sep 12, 2008 10:45:03 am
       :lmao: :lmao: Glenbuck mate you are a legend with the last foto. ;D nearly fell of my chair!

I dont know im still a young lad now I think I started "noticing" the opposite sex when I was about 10. Had my first kiss (tongue) in the playground at 11. Baywatc being in its prime around my preteens I used to notice Pamela  Anderson alot. I think thats where the obsession for big tits comes now.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #2: Sep 12, 2008 11:14:30 am
      When I was about 8 I think, the Never Ending Story came out and the first girl I ever fancied was the princess out of it.

Anyway, she's a 35 year old dancing choreographer these days.

But still fit.

I'm pleased my first crush is still a looker.

ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #3: Sep 12, 2008 12:54:41 pm
      Good call for the Neverending Story JD, can tell we're the same age! ;)

Apart from her, I did like Belinda Carlisle too:

And Kim Bassinger in 9 1/2 Weeks too! ;D
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,381 posts | 2885 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #4: Sep 12, 2008 02:40:42 pm
      My first memory was July 26th 1978, my birthday, Midwife was a cracker couldnt take me eyes of her!! Ive been straight ever since  ;D 

Quick Reply