Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 3rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W7 D5 L11

FORMULA 1 2024

Read 2262 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,041 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: FORMULA 1 2024
      Reply #46: Yesterday at 08:27:12 am
      I feel like Iā€™ve died and gone to heaven with all the news coming out of red bull   :lmao:

With Adrian Newey leaving it just confirms Horner definitely hand his hands in the hornets nest so to speak  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Couldnā€™t have happened to a better person? maybe Stappen 😂

If that wasnā€™t enough we have the words greatest designer possibly joining the words most decorated driver in F1 and also in a Red Ferrari 😱😱😱 Does it get any better than this ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

Please please make this happen. 🙏🙏🙏
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,280 posts | 4938 
      Reply #47: Yesterday at 08:32:49 am
      I feel like Iā€™ve died and gone to heaven with all the news coming out of red bull   :lmao:

With Adrian Newey leaving it just confirms Horner definitely hand his hands in the hornets nest so to speak  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Couldnā€™t have happened to a better person? maybe Stappen 😂

If that wasnā€™t enough we have the words greatest designer possibly joining the words most decorated driver in F1 and also in a Red Ferrari 😱😱😱 Does it get any better than this ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

Please please make this happen. 🙏🙏🙏

Horner definitely has been up to something.

If Red Bull aren't careful they could have backed the wrong horse and lose more then just Newey as well.

Like you I'm almost letting this season go by in a haze as the thing that excites me most in F1 now is Lewis in a Ferrari.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,041 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #48: Yesterday at 08:40:25 am
      Horner definitely has been up to something.

If Red Bull aren't careful they could have backed the wrong horse and lose more then just Newey as well.

Like you I'm almost letting this season go by in a haze as the thing that excites me most in F1 now is Lewis in a Ferrari.

No danger Si plenty of smoke on this one and itā€™s not coming from red bullā€™s engine   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Never in my days did I dream Lewis would be in a red card let alone Adrian Newey working along side him. It truly is a match made in heaven and I canā€™t wait. F1 is about to take off again and with all the new changes in 25/26 itā€™s going to be nice to knock that racist kunt off his perch. The elbows will be out in force and hopefully like old times.

Quick Reply