Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 17th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

We are gettin better and better

Read 1847 times
      FamousLiverbird
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 36 posts |
      Sep 23, 2006 08:05:34 pm
      Mark Gonzalez - Was much more involved today then he has ever been in a red shirt. Took defenders on and had lightning pace! Scored a goal and put in good crosses from deep positions!

Dirk Kuyt - Growing in confidence and is a pure finisher who has a superb all round game! Many people told me that Kuyt was crap (even Liverpool fans) and would be a waste of money (proberly on his world cup performances)

Steven Gerrard - On his day he is the best in the world but is it that Liverpool have got a much stronger squad that he does not look as good or was he better in 2004/2005 season? Im sure he will get better as the season goes on!

Daniel Agger - Only 21 years old but he is so good on the ball and his defending is so good that i think he can be a world class CB in a few years time!

Luis Garcia - Better than last season so far, he does not lose the ball as much and he is a proper link up player from defence to attack... Rafa won't let him go!!!

Craig Bellamy - I'm starting to think that this player is just like Cisse... loads of pace but end product is not there! Hopefully Bellamy will prove me wrong and start banging in the goals.

ps.. Bellamy is better than Cisse anyway!!!
      EVILeyeZ
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 72 posts |
      Reply #1: Sep 23, 2006 08:21:19 pm
      Could not agree more on Agger .... looks a class act.  Most improved together with Sissoko.
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #2: Sep 23, 2006 09:57:31 pm
      bellamys just been unlucky so far. he's playin well but needs a tap in to boost his confidence.

then we'll see him running at defenders and stickin it in top corner like he did a few times last year
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #3: Sep 23, 2006 09:58:48 pm
      on the gerrard thing, hes not up to top form yet but is still a class apart. however the team is a lot better these days so he wont stand out quite so much
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #4: Sep 24, 2006 12:49:20 am
      Agger definitely right up there as one of Benitez' best buys.

Hope Bellamy gets the goal he deserves soon.  He should have put one past Newcastle on Wednesday.

We're three points better off than this time last season.

We haven't won away yet - I hope that changes next Saturday.

We need to be as ruthless as we were in those two spells last season.
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #5: Sep 24, 2006 03:18:15 pm
      Just a word on Bellamy, his pace scares and stretches defences and while he's not scoring himself at the moment his movement is pulling defences all over the place and this is creating alot of chances for other players. I think he's still worth his shirt.

Quick Reply