Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Hotels & Short Stay Apartments in Liverpool

Read 86978 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Hotels & Short Stay Apartments in Liverpool
      Oct 30, 2008 05:58:22 pm
      Information on staying in Liverpool

For those of you who travel to attend Liverpool FC games or are making that trip of a lifetime it is about to time that we offered some help and guidance on those of you planning to make a night, or a few nights of your trip to Liverpool.

Liverpool is not only home to the greatest football club on the planet, but is also one of the great European cities for architecture, shopping, museums, sightseeing and, of course, partying.

The city has some fantastic hotels in some amazing locations across the city and you will be sure to have a great time when you stay over.

You can search for hotel availability in Liverpool for the dates you want here - all results are ordered in relation to the distance from Anfield with Liverpool city centre, the waterfront and docks only around 2 miles from the ground.

Please be aware that Liverpool hotels are exceptionally busy whenever Liverpool play at home - the earlier you book the better.

You can also order official matchbreak packages.

« Last Edit: Aug 06, 2015 11:14:50 am by JD »
      jack
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 298 posts |
      Re: Hotels near Anfield
      Reply #1: Jan 24, 2009 09:55:56 am
      hi i come up 2 anfield all the time from hemel hempstead and every time i use liverpool north hotel on perimeter road its about 5 miles from anfield taxi costs about 7 pound great beefeater there and easy to get back onto the m6.id recomend to all reds.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #2: Jan 24, 2009 12:50:54 pm
       I'd recommend this one, only about 5-10 mins away from the ground in a taxi, not a bad price, very easy to get to (On Queens Drive, which is continuation of M62) and excellent food in the attached restaurant (Carvery and cheap).    ;D

http://www.innkeeperslodge.com/lodgedetail.asp?lid=58
      Alastair
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,414 posts |
      • Biggidy Biggidy Boom!
      Reply #3: Jan 24, 2009 01:01:25 pm
      I always stay south of Liverpool, Chester sort of way, then travel in and park in the school for a fiver, always worked for me, plus you can always get a room
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Reply #4: Jan 26, 2009 03:39:46 pm
      Premier Inn and Beefeater on Queens drive.  it;s a doddle from there.  used it loads of times when i can't be bothered to drive back from a midweek game.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5: Jan 26, 2009 06:13:01 pm
      I usually stay at the Innkeepers Lodge on Queens Drive, and a nice Toby Carvery right next door, dead handy for the M62, and not to far to get to Anfield either.
      kennysbest
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #6: Mar 21, 2009 03:39:34 am
      Good B&B only 10 mins walk from the ground , Handy for town

All modern rooms & full english brekkie , spot on .
      Contact Ritas B &B 0151 2649482
      Mobile :0044 (0)7530061813
      118 Sheil Rd , Lpool 6
      scottish lfc fan
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | -4 
      Reply #7: Jun 29, 2009 07:30:39 pm
      every time we come down frlom edinburgh we get the train down to either york preston or wigan then to liverpool lime street as we use the phone booking and could be on the phone all day we have last choice of hotels. over the years we have been coming down to the best city well after edinburgh we stay in that shhh hole of warrington travelodge cheap but miles away from liverpool anyone got any b&b numbers or suggestions for my next trip
      ahirl
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #8: Jul 02, 2009 11:25:04 pm
      The formula one at the docks or even the International inn off hardman st is quite good if you`re looking for the basics
      Swinton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,984 posts | 42 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest...
      Reply #9: Jul 02, 2009 11:34:55 pm
      I stayed at the IBIS on the Docks earlier in the week.
      About a 20 minute bus journey from Paradise Street.
      arkles lad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,986 posts |
      Reply #10: Jul 03, 2009 09:52:27 am
      Theres quite a few hotels on the Queens and Albert Docks,taxi not to bad to ground neither plus your in town,bus journey not to bad neither.
      scottish lfc fan
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | -4 
      Reply #11: Jul 04, 2009 02:25:30 pm
      Every time i get tickets for match i phone hotels and b&b but cant get one in liverpool i have to stay in warrington
      arkles lad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,986 posts |
      Reply #12: Jul 04, 2009 05:15:53 pm
      I know what you mean,you have to be quick,lots of stag and hen do's going on,so most weekends there always full.
      scottish lfc fan
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | -4 
      Reply #13: Jul 11, 2009 01:24:43 pm
      I was thinking on booking my hotel before i get my tickets but it could backfire if dont get tickets but every time i phoned for tickets i  get through in the morning
      arkles lad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,986 posts |
      Reply #14: Jul 12, 2009 11:13:29 am
      Thats probably your best bet,because you don't have to pay up front when booking a hotel room,if you do get let down for tickets just ring the hotel and cancel your room.
      scottish lfc fan
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | -4 
      Reply #15: Jul 27, 2009 02:27:20 pm
      just looked at the 12 of september for hotels and there are booked already whats happing and the tickets are not on sale for the burnley game yet
      Murph
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 153 posts | 17 
      Reply #16: Mar 08, 2010 12:06:21 pm
      3 B&Bs in the Old Swan Area, central for M62, City Centre and Anfield, a few lads are staying on the HJC night in The Glass House, great brekky in there as the managers a chef also, only £20 PP pr night and a decent pub.

The Wellington Green Lane is my local, he always has space and again, central to what you need thats £25 pp per night

The Paraffin Oil shop Edge Lane Drive £25 PP Per night thats the next pub to the Glass House above last 2 bookable online Glass house I have the mobile.
      The Famous Kopite
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 789 posts | -22 
      • Edinburgh to Liverpool 260miles 4 90mins worth it
      Reply #17: Apr 11, 2010 01:17:20 pm
      Am coming down for the Liverpool vs West Ham game on the 19th of April me and my Dad the past 3 times we have stayed at the Liverpool Centrel Travelodge. and before that it had to be Warrington as the hotels were fully booked Next monday we are staying in the Aldelphi hotel near the Train Station happy days 5 star hotel $59 pound for both.
      Murph
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 153 posts | 17 
      Reply #18: Apr 12, 2010 06:50:52 pm
      5 star hahaha
      The Famous Kopite
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 789 posts | -22 
      • Edinburgh to Liverpool 260miles 4 90mins worth it
      Reply #19: Jul 21, 2010 07:15:00 pm
      Coming down for Carr's and been looking at Hotels over £90 WTF every time we have came down we have got a room for just under £50. Liverpool City Centre Travelodge in April we paid £38 pound they want £90 for a Room am not spending that and Sleeping on a Crap Sofa while my Auld man take's the double bed . Has anyone got a hotel in Mind in the region of £40 and £70 pound .
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #20: Jul 21, 2010 07:47:23 pm
      I never realised Tom and George bought the Travelodge chain.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Short Stay Apartments in Liverpool
      Reply #21: Jan 19, 2011 01:35:17 pm
      Hey guys,

Myself and a few mates are heading over to Liverpool for the Man Ure league game (6th March) and we're currently looking into the short stay apartments in the city centre!
      I was just wondering if anyone on here knew of any good ones at a reasonable price and are nice enough to stay in?
      We've looked at one and it's on Pilgrim St, it's 140 quid a night and looks spot on! So between 3-4 of us it's not to bad!

Any help would be much appreciated,

Cheers, Andy
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Re: Short Stay Apartments in Liverpool
      Reply #22: Jan 19, 2011 01:47:48 pm
      Andy, if you don't mind I'd also like to use this thread to ask for similar help: I'll be in Liverpool for the Birmingham match in April and I'd like to know any cheap hotels or hostels where I could stay for 2 or 3 days. I'll be all by myself and I don't intend to stay in the best places in the city, a decent one for a reasonable price is more than ok. Spending much time in my room isn't on my plans anyway :P

Quick Reply