Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Hotels & Short Stay Apartments in Liverpool

Read 86964 times
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Re: Short Stay Apartments in Liverpool
      Reply #23: Jan 19, 2011 01:50:26 pm
      I think this site might be able to help you both: http://www.airbnb.com/
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #24: Jan 19, 2011 01:54:12 pm
      No Diego, this is my thread ;)
      No problem at all mate, hope we both get sorted!
      Cheers Dex I'll have a look now!
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #25: Jan 19, 2011 02:10:08 pm
      Haha cheers Andy :P

And thanks for the link Dex
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #26: Jan 19, 2011 02:15:05 pm
      Heres another thread that might help

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=10213.0
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #27: Jan 19, 2011 02:17:23 pm

Thanks mate haven't seen it before
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #28: Jan 19, 2011 02:23:07 pm

Apologies Venison, never realised there was already a thread about! Feel free to merge!
      Cheers
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #29: Jan 19, 2011 04:22:50 pm
      No worrys mate I will merge it and amend the title just to ease my OCD
      Dave70
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,536 posts | 76 
      Re: Hotels & Short Stay Apartments in Liverpool
      Reply #30: Jan 19, 2011 11:59:48 pm
      Hi guys. When I'm over I usually stay in either the Dolby Hotel or the Campanile Hotel. Both are just by the Albert dock and are close to Paradise street bus station and about 10 minute walk to the city centre. You can find them on the web but, from my experience I sometimes find I get a better price if I phone them up. Also, even if their website says they are fully booked you can usually get a room by phone. Best prices are to be had if you book well in advance. Prices are usually about £40-£45 a night although, I've managed to get a room for £29 per room per night recently. Rooms are basic (TV, on-suite toilet, shower and bath, kettle) Both have either double beds or twin single. Rooms are always clean which is one of the reasons I stay there.

Dolby Hotel Details: Tel: +44 (0)151 708 7272.              Hotel Campanile LIVERPOOL - Queens Dock
      CHALONER STREET QUEEN'S DOCK                                                     L3 4AJ LIVERPOOL +44 151 709 8104
      Queen's Dock | Liverpool | L3 4DE

Or try this link to see if you can get one of the Campanile £29 deals (includes breakfast):

http://www.campanile.com/en/specials/index.aspx?WT.mc_id=NBCAUKPROMO&ls=1
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #31: Jan 20, 2011 08:04:37 am
      Cheers Dave mate, will look into it!
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #32: Jan 23, 2011 04:52:03 pm
      Got sorted, booked the Adelphi last night! About 285 for 3 nights, between 3 of us is'nt too shabby! Cheers for helping out folks!
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #33: Jan 23, 2011 05:05:12 pm
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #34: Jan 23, 2011 05:16:51 pm
      RedCanuck
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 76 posts |
      Reply #35: Jan 25, 2011 05:29:54 am
       Hey there, Lifetime Liverpool supporter. I live near Vancouver Canada, the old man is a born and bread Scouser, a mate and I are heading to the UK Apr 29 to May 19th. We will be in the Leighton Buzzard area, and are looking to go to the LFC v Fulham match on May 7 at Craven then we're planning on making a pilgramage to Anfield for the Spurs match on the 15th.  My cousin is a season ticket holder on The Kop and I'm trying to cover all angles.   If anyone could provide me info regarding tickets for both matches, hoping to be on The Kop for the 15th match but directions for purchasing tickets seem quite the hassle. That being said we'll also be looking at spending a few days in the Pool so if anyone could recommend reasonable spots to stay and ticket info I'd really appreciate it.  This is my first post, and I'm no plastic fan, I watch every game and have done since I was a little kid.  The last time I was at Anfield was a 1-1 draw in 1984 vs QPR pretty sure it was one of Jan Molby's first games with the team.  I was 6 then ;D.  Anyhow cheers guy's been looking forward to getting on here but it was locked for ages

YNWA!!
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,479 posts | 342 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #36: Jan 25, 2011 10:28:54 am
      If you don't mind staying outside of the city, the bridge inn over in port sunlight is cheap as chips. As far as I remember it is 60 a night for a family room. Double bed, single bed and sofa bed. food is quite nice too actually.

Only a short train journey to the city.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #37: Jan 25, 2011 01:24:37 pm
      I are heading to the UK Apr 29 to May 19th. We will be in the Leighton Buzzard area, and are looking to go to the LFC v Fulham match on May 7 at Craven then we're planning on making a pilgramage to Anfield for the Spurs match on the 15th.

Your best bet for the Fulham game would be to get Fulham tickets they have a large neutral section get registered and keep checking for details.

http://shop.fulhamfc.com/events.aspx?section=eve&eventfilter=home

You might struggle for the Spurs game as its the last home game of the season, so hopefully your Cousin can sort you out.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/latest-ticket-news
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #38: Apr 11, 2011 08:54:16 pm
      Still don't have a place to stay from April 21th to 24th :( Any tips? It's hard to find something on the internet
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #39: Apr 11, 2011 10:24:01 pm
      My biggest problem at the moment is to find somewhere to stay on Saturday night, most hostels have no availability for this day
      MsGerrard
      Reply #40: Apr 11, 2011 11:29:41 pm
      I'm not sure if you want something in town Diego, but there is a Guest House near Anfield, called Newsham Park and its very reasonable, the phone number is 0151 263 9400, and it costs £25 a night, also check out the thread on the forum about places to stay.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #41: Apr 12, 2011 01:56:21 am
      If money isn't too much a deal, stayed in the Staybridge Suites on the docks with an ex few years back and it was boss. Pretty quiet as well.

Think it was like £70 a night.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #42: Apr 12, 2011 04:09:22 am
      I'm not sure if you want something in town Diego, but there is a Guest House near Anfield, called Newsham Park and its very reasonable, the phone number is 0151 263 9400, and it costs £25 a night, also check out the thread on the forum about places to stay.

Thanks Cas. To be honest I preferred something closer to the city centre but it seems like I don't have much option now, left it too late. But how far is it from the center, exactly? Is it alright to come and go from there?

If money isn't too much a deal, stayed in the Staybridge Suites on the docks with an ex few years back and it was boss. Pretty quiet as well.

Think it was like £70 a night.

No availability either :(
      MsGerrard
      Reply #43: Apr 12, 2011 10:53:45 am
      Hi guys. When I'm over I usually stay in either the Dolby Hotel or the Campanile Hotel. Both are just by the Albert dock and are close to Paradise street bus station and about 10 minute walk to the city centre. You can find them on the web but, from my experience I sometimes find I get a better price if I phone them up. Also, even if their website says they are fully booked you can usually get a room by phone. Best prices are to be had if you book well in advance. Prices are usually about £40-£45 a night although, I've managed to get a room for £29 per room per night recently. Rooms are basic (TV, on-suite toilet, shower and bath, kettle) Both have either double beds or twin single. Rooms are always clean which is one of the reasons I stay there.

Dolby Hotel Details: Tel: +44 (0)151 708 7272.              Hotel Campanile LIVERPOOL - Queens Dock
      CHALONER STREET QUEEN'S DOCK                                                     L3 4AJ LIVERPOOL +44 151 709 8104
      Queen's Dock | Liverpool | L3 4DE

Or try this link to see if you can get one of the Campanile £29 deals (includes breakfast):

http://www.campanile.com/en/specials/index.aspx?WT.mc_id=NBCAUKPROMO&ls=1

Diego, have you checked out the above places that Dave posted?

Thanks Cas. To be honest I preferred something closer to the city centre but it seems like I don't have much option now, left it too late. But how far is it from the center, exactly? Is it alright to come and go from there?

Its on a main road, so buses are very frequent, it takes about 10/15 minutes to get into town.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #44: Apr 12, 2011 02:36:27 pm
      Diego, have you checked out the above places that Dave posted?
      Yes, fully booked :(

Its on a main road, so buses are very frequent, it takes about 10/15 minutes to get into town.
      I was thinking of booking for Thursday and Friday in this hostel near the city center and stay only the Saturday there, maybe. I sent them an email asking about their availability, they haven't replied yet.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #45: Apr 12, 2011 04:14:59 pm
      Have you tried using a website like Laterooms.com?

Quick Reply