Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Tickets

Read 3183 times
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal
      • Started Topic

• 100 posts | -1 
      Tickets
      Mar 27, 2006 06:51:56 pm
      I've just joined this site today and clicked on the tickets link . £225 for a ticket that only costs £32 ?!!? could you not find a better retailer than this ?
        No matter what , a ticket to watch us play Bolton cannot be worth £225 surely ? If you payed that every week or twice a week you couldn't have a woman .
       I went to the Arsenal game the other week then the Man U game in the cup a few days after . I took my lad to both of these games , If I had payed £225 for each ticket my missus would have strung me up from the Shankly statue and none of you would have the pleasure of my company now .
       I urge you to Boycot this ticket site . Surely this is ticket touting ?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Tickets
      Reply #1: Mar 27, 2006 08:21:35 pm
      Cheers Pablo

The ads at the top are provided direct by Google - I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone parting with £225 for a ticket (apart from Istanbul maybe!  ;D )

I just had a look and saw some tickets for another home game goin for £120.  

It is a rip-off and I don't know how companies get away with it.  I will see if I can deselect it, but we don't recommend them, and I don't recommend buying a ticket from a tout to anyone - be that someone outside the ground or from some website either...
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal
      • Started Topic

• 100 posts | -1 
      Tickets
      Reply #2: Mar 30, 2006 08:16:38 pm
      The Link on this site is selling tickets for the semi at £275 and Anfield haven't even announced how many we're getting or when they will be on sale . Have these people got a direct link to God or something - Cheeky bas**rds !!!!  ( by the way I'm not talking about our God . I'm talking about the other fella , you know , the one upstairs )
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Tickets
      Reply #3: Mar 30, 2006 09:47:59 pm
      Just checked myself - £300 with a choice of Chelsea or Liverpool end...

Do the FA know about this kind of thing?? I just went on their website with the intention of emailing them and could I find a relevant email address - could I bollocks.

Where do they get the tickets from??
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Tickets
      Reply #4: Mar 30, 2006 10:20:49 pm
      Quote from: "koolkidda"
      Just checked myself - £300 with a choice of Chelsea or Liverpool end...

Do the FA know about this kind of thing?? I just went on their website with the intention of emailing them and could I find a relevant email address - could I bollocks.

Where do they get the tickets from??
      It's cos the FA are a bunch of wankers

Quick Reply