Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

I'm a celebrity....

Read 6186 times
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      I'm a celebrity....
      Nov 16, 2008 09:14:39 pm
      ...no, I'm not.

But I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here has just started on ITV.

I'm looking forward to the trials. I'm willing to put money on nothing ever beating the comedy value of that trial Dean Gaffney done.

Anyone else watching?
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,955 posts | 3334 
      I am no longer famous so keep me on the jungle on ITV
      Reply #1: Nov 16, 2008 09:15:38 pm
      It's returned for another series, just seen the contestants and half them were famous in the 70s and 80s (Kilroy, Esther Ranzen and the tennis legend Martina Nava something) and people who aren't famous at all (some fella from eastenders, some fella from a failed boy band and Joe Cole's bird who isn't that much to look at anyway).

That's it, I've turned back over to the darts on ITV4.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,955 posts | 3334 
      Re: I'm a celebrity....
      Reply #2: Nov 16, 2008 09:17:12 pm
      Just started another thread on it Ken :laugh: just with a better title.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #3: Nov 16, 2008 09:33:40 pm
      ...no, I'm not.

But I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here has just started on ITV.

I'm looking forward to the trials. I'm willing to put money on nothing ever beating the comedy value of that trial Dean Gaffney done.

Anyone else watching?

I managed 20 minutes of it and then gave up, I enjoyed the first couple of series, but it's just a bit daft now............what made me laugh though was what Robert Kilroy Silk said to Joe Cole's girlfriend, about keeping it quiet who she's with  :lmao:

Isn't he from the Liverpool area?

Hope Martina Navratilova wins it, after all she's about the only one who's actually done something.

I will probably sneak a look every now and then  :laugh:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #4: Nov 16, 2008 09:46:42 pm
      Just started another thread on it Ken :laugh: just with a better title.

It wasn't me who merged it. But it looks like I got in there first.....again. Catch up lad.  ;)

I managed 20 minutes of it and then gave up, I enjoyed the first couple of series, but it's just a bit daft now............what made me laugh though was what Robert Kilroy Silk said to Joe Cole's girlfriend, about keeping it quiet who she's with  :lmao:

Isn't he from the Liverpool area?

Hope Martina Navratilova wins it, after all she's about the only one who's actually done something.

I will probably sneak a look every now and then  :laugh:

Spot on about Martina Nava etc etc...MsG!  :D She's been a champion in her sport.

As for silky Kilroy, no idea about him apart from he done some chat show thing......and was a politician!! Hope he gets bit on the arse by a rat!  >:D

Tell you what, Dani 'Bear' was alright when she was on the Word.  ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5: Nov 16, 2008 10:05:21 pm
      It wasn't me who merged it. But it looks like I got in there first.....again. Catch up lad.  ;)

Spot on about Martina Nava etc etc...MsG!  :D She's been a champion in her sport.

As for silky Kilroy, no idea about him apart from he done some chat show thing......and was a politician!! Hope he gets bit on the arse by a rat!  >:D

Tell you what, Dani 'Bear' was alright when she was on the Word.  ;)

He was a Labour MP for Ormskirk from 1974 to 1983 and for Knowsley North from 1983 to 1986

Knew Kilroy Silk had something to do with Liverpool, he's a Brummie though, knew I didn't like him  :lmao: he used to have a chat programme called surprise. surprise, 'Kilroy'

Don't know about him being bit on the arse by a rat, if that Eastenders actor does, his voice will go even higher and squeakier :laugh:

I remember Dani Behr on the 'Word' she was alright, didn't she go out with whatshisname from manure..........can't think of his name, who plays now, getting on a bit though, winger? mind's gone totally blank, I can see his face but I can't think of his name  ???
      Anyway she had to put up with that stupid manc tw*t Terry Christian, god I hated him  >:D

DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #6: Nov 16, 2008 11:22:47 pm
      Well I'd like to see George Takei win it, for me he played a major character in a TV series that is still talked about 30 years after he was on it & no I'm not talking about Heroes either.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #7: Nov 16, 2008 11:47:57 pm
      Well I'd like to see George Takei win it, for me he played a major character in a TV series that is still talked about 30 years after he was on it & no I'm not talking about Heroes either.

Good point mate. He is one of the very few 'famous' on there.

Sure all the treckies will be giving him their support.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,251 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #8: Nov 17, 2008 09:13:33 pm

My wife said how can he be Gay? he has a son. I looked at her and then she realised that was in "Heros"
      Seriously.
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #9: Nov 17, 2008 09:23:28 pm
      Haha! That's a classic!
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #10: Nov 17, 2008 09:29:59 pm
      Joe v wickidy grub!
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #11: Nov 17, 2008 09:36:01 pm
      dani behr was a tasty bit of stuff on the word, no doubt about it!

i remember watching a newcastle match a good few years back when les ferdinand was with them.  it seemed the whole stadium was singing:

'he's here, he's there, he's shagging dani behr, he's les ferdinand, les ferdinand!'

you could hear it plain as day on the telly, remember pissing meself laughing at the time  ;D
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #12: Nov 17, 2008 09:48:16 pm
      So far i have seen about 40mins of it and it would have sent me to sleep if it had not been for that Joe guy having such an irritating voice!

Someone on it was just asking what the Liverpool score was :laugh:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #13: Nov 18, 2008 01:19:18 pm
      Most annoying on that show, must surely be Robert Kilroy-Silk, he's that slimy he'd give some of the snakes a run for their money.

Wouldn't bother me if Simon Webbe was eaten alive by some of the Aussie insects.

And how rough does Dani Behr look these days, are there any footballers out there that haven't shagged Ms Behr

Quick Reply