Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Playstation Home

Read 25638 times
      redstuart1971
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 33 posts |
      Re: Playstation Home
      Reply #138: Mar 01, 2012 08:20:39 am
      couldnt get on with it for some reason, kept freezing and would load sometimes..gave up
      aw1
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,303 posts | 22 
      Reply #139: Sep 24, 2012 02:36:22 pm
      Right any suggestions, new Pro Evolution wont work on my PS3 says i error 80010514 and I restored system files and still no joy, It's just that game, worked perfect yesterday, no prob with any other disc/blu-ray even last years game works . Advice please
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,543 posts | 1481 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #140: Sep 24, 2012 04:49:40 pm
      Right any suggestions, new Pro Evolution wont work on my PS3 says i error 80010514 and I restored system files and still no joy, It's just that game, worked perfect yesterday, no prob with any other disc/blu-ray even last years game works . Advice please
      Did you actually play the game before the error? If so, have you tried deleting any game data etc it might have installed...

I think this is the error I got on my old fat PS3, started on MGS4 then eventually spread to all discs. From the searches I did it seems it is either a dirty Blur Ray laser..... or an actual messed up laser (Which mine was). Luckily I was in the year guarantee, it was within the year of the launch... so got it replaced.

Quick Reply