Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

To all international fans

Read 11803 times
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Re: To all international fans
      Reply #46: Jun 29, 2009 06:18:31 pm
      The biggest problem I found is that the tickets dont go on sale until a few weeks before each match and since I dont have a Fancard or Eticket its extremely difficult to make long term plans.. I wanted to catch a match in March or April and I can make hotel and plane reservations but I might not get tickets.  Depending on the airline too,  If I dont get tickets I would also not be able to refund my plane ticket.

I would go Insane if I came all the way from the States and missed out on a match because I couldn't get tickets.

I emailed LFC the ticket office and Customer Relations and advised them I would like to be able to buy tickets for a match in March or April, however they have not replied back as of yet.

I certainly dont want to pay an extra 500 bucks but my options are limited.  I was thinking of going through a travel agency or one of those EPL packages where it includes tix,plane,hotel etc.. Some of them dont guarantee good seating and their is also possibility of sitting in the Away seats.  If I go to Anfield, the last place I want to sit is the away section.  If I make the trip I am damn well gonna cheer for Liverpool.
      TNAwrestling
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts |
      • Cross The Line
      Re: To all international fans
      Reply #47: Jul 06, 2009 03:35:18 pm

thats illegal that, they have to sell at face value to its members

Quick Reply