Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Alryt scousers

Read 5268 times
      lfc_5_euros
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Re: Alryt scousers
      Reply #23: Nov 16, 2006 01:07:08 am
      lmao wat a dikhed has to cum on the liverpool forum cause chelsea spent to much tryin to win european cup and FAILING that they dont have enough money to make there own f***in forum wat a prik lmao lovin the post about losin in 2 semis to liverpool priceless was lmao  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #24: Nov 16, 2006 10:58:48 am
      why are all Chelsea fans such jokers??

Get a grip! your not gonna win the European Cup, you maybe might buy another league title but you'll still be about 14 behind us forever living in our shadow.....
      Bristol Scouse
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 101 posts |
      Reply #25: Nov 17, 2006 02:22:50 pm
      I dont know about you, my fellow Reds, but
      Bristol Scouse
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 101 posts |
      Reply #26: Nov 17, 2006 02:26:10 pm
      sorry about that, pressed the wrong button ;D!!!!!!

I think that chelsae allstars posts show that not only do chelsea have no history class or respect, they have no spelling or grammar skills either!

Its ours cos we won it 5 times, you went 50 years without winning the league, now cos your bankrolled my the russian mafia you can buy and coerce as much as you want but you will never buy our history

5 european cups and 18 league titles, remember, always what you dream we have actually achieved, save the racket for the tennis courts, chelski scum!

willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Reply #27: Nov 17, 2006 09:18:02 pm
      sorry about that, pressed the wrong button ;D!!!!!!

I think that chelsae allstars posts show that not only do chelsea have no history class or respect, they have no spelling or grammar skills either!

Its ours cos we won it 5 times, you went 50 years without winning the league, now cos your bankrolled my the russian mafia you can buy and coerce as much as you want but you will never buy our history

5 european cups and 18 league titles, remember, always what you dream we have actually achieved, save the racket for the tennis courts, chelski scum!

couldent have pt it better myself
      Bristol Scouse
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 101 posts |
      Reply #28: Nov 18, 2006 02:03:50 am
      Thanks Willow, but it was so typical that I slated their spelling and grammar, only to spell Chelsea wrong!!! ;D :o)
      FutureRedStar
      • Forum Youth Player

• 15 posts |
      Reply #29: Nov 18, 2006 08:16:55 am
      how yall doin did u no dat chelsea gonna win ur trophy u won in turkey? also expect anotha run away in da league. u will c us rollin come may

Jealousy comes to mind
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Reply #30: Nov 18, 2006 09:50:22 am
      chelsea can only win domestic titles
      OhNo
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 124 posts |
      Reply #31: Nov 18, 2006 11:49:45 am
      can someone delete this post because i heard chelseaall stars is banned so there is no point replayin to him because he wont see what we are typing

Quick Reply