Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Adrian Durham at it again!

Read 1676 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Adrian Durham at it again!
      Dec 02, 2008 05:08:05 pm
      Not happy with winding up Jamie Carragher, he's now having a go at our booing and the protest for Michael Shields, something along the lines of mixing politics and political messages with sport.

He's joined in spewing forth his sh*te by that respected sports columnist Stan Collymore!

Haven't heard the whole programme, but caught a clip as I was flicking through the radio, and the whole purity of sport sh*te stan was coming out with was a joke.

I'm going to have to turn it off in a minute, that w**ker Durham claiming Fowler was good for two years!

I've never really wished anyone death upon them, but that c**t Durham comes F***ing close.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,632 posts | 6940 
      Re: Adrian Durham at it again!
      Reply #1: Dec 02, 2008 06:27:03 pm
      Try to not to listen to Talk S*n as much as I can to be honest.

Worst kind of shock jock that Durham.  Couldn't care less about his opinion after that whole Carragher incident - that's when I decided he wasn't worth listening to.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2: Dec 02, 2008 07:45:05 pm
      Carragher probably has him on speed dial so he could well end up embarrasing that tw*t and ripping apart every argument he has to say (again). :laugh:

I wonder if he ever did go down to melwood and call Carra a 'bottler' face to face :-\
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #3: Dec 04, 2008 10:36:16 pm
      Hes just a wind up merchant,trying to get us to ring in and boost his ratings..just ignore the ginger tosser!!! :f_steam:

Quick Reply