Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 1st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D5 L8

Gerrard v Lampard

Read 5161 times
      Chelsea allstars
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 10 posts |
      Gerrard v Lampard
      Oct 09, 2006 06:43:01 pm
      Gerrard = 0 prem goals this season
      Lampard = 4 prem goals this season

so who is betta its time to use ur brain b4 u open ur mouths
      xen105
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 78 posts | -4 
      Gerrard v Lampard
      Reply #1: Oct 09, 2006 07:00:24 pm
      ERM....PFA PLAYER OF THE YEAR STEVIE G! NOT LAMPARD IF I RECALL?

WORLD CUP GOALS 2006: STEVIE G : 8 SHOTS=2 GOALS
      MR. BEER BELLY LAMPARD 24 SHOTS! 0 GOALS! HMMM INTERESTING  

SO YOU JUST GO BACK TO YOUR LITTLE HOME AND HUSH YOU MOUTH. YOU CANT BEAT FACTS SUNSHINE!
      lfc kid
      • Forum David Johnson

• 239 posts | -1 
      Gerrard v Lampard
      Reply #2: Oct 09, 2006 07:00:44 pm
      EXACTLY XEN^^^
      wtf u chav tht means f*k all!! Gerrard is by far the better player and u know it
      HAHA THIS POST IS REDICULOUS THERE IS NO WAY LAMPARD IS BETTER THAN GERRARD
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Gerrard v Lampard
      Reply #3: Oct 09, 2006 07:07:35 pm
      Fat Frank = 1 Fat pr**k

Stevie G = Best footballer in the world, so good Chavski would of payed £50m, but money cant but you love! Money does buy..................... ........................ ......................A Rent Boy!

Five times knob head, Where were you in Istanbul? I probebly stayed in you hotel, that you booked but didn't need!!!!!!

Fat Frank = 1 Fat pr**k

Stevie G = European Champion

We've won it that many times we kept it, you should come up and see it some time, its the closest you'll get  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
      reu01
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 70 posts |
      Gerrard v Lampard
      Reply #4: Oct 09, 2006 07:57:34 pm
      Quote from: "xen105"
      ERM....PFA PLAYER OF THE YEAR STEVIE G! NOT LAMPARD IF I RECALL?

WORLD CUP GOALS 2006: STEVIE G : 8 SHOTS=2 GOALS
      MR. BEER BELLY LAMPARD 24 SHOTS! 0 GOALS! HMMM INTERESTING  

SO YOU JUST GO BACK TO YOUR LITTLE HOME AND HUSH YOU MOUTH. YOU CANT BEAT FACTS SUNSHINE!

haha, i fink u jus showed dat w**ker up.. and its gerrard da better player all the way, frank can onli do 1 fing! shoot! gerrard can play anywhere on the pitch
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      Gerrard v Lampard
      Reply #5: Oct 09, 2006 08:01:36 pm
      mr frank lumpalard world cup hahaha flat on his face 0 goals and didnt even hit the target

Stevie g 2 crackers

best all round player could go to lampost for his belly but again it has to go to super stevie
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Gerrard v Lampard
      Reply #6: Oct 09, 2006 09:09:16 pm
      Steven Gerrard vs Frank Lampard?
      Lampard??
      'Oo... Lampard I love you'
      F**k OFF!
      I'm quite sick of Chelsea Fans going on about Fat Frank this Fat Frank that...
      For christ sake give it a rest!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Gerrard v Lampard
      Reply #7: Oct 09, 2006 10:29:08 pm
      No comparison.

Steven Gerrard is world class.
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Gerrard v Lampard
      Reply #8: Oct 09, 2006 11:57:57 pm
      Fat Frank shoots like a sissy, i wonder if any chelskiers noticed. Stevie G scored 2 goals in the world cup, and he wasn't even playing in his position. and one goal was with his left foot. now i wonder, if he got fat franks position he probably would've tipped ronaldo for the golden boot.
      O_Boat_Ja_Ma
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Gerrard v Lampard
      Reply #9: Oct 10, 2006 12:38:58 am
      I don't even have to think about this issue.

Frank Lampard's ability isn't even close to a little piece of skills of Stevie G !!!!!
      scallyon
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 154 posts |
      Gerrard v Lampard
      Reply #10: Oct 12, 2006 03:55:12 pm
      Too many pies makes lumpalard a fat tw*t

Steve Gerrard  Gerrard !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Gerrard v Lampard
      Reply #11: Oct 12, 2006 04:26:39 pm
      ok if fat frank wasnt on the pitch last nite wen england lost we wud of had a beter game. hes got no passion for england like steve g has, hes just a avradge player Who wudnt get in our squad. and hes not fit enugh to clean steve g boots either. dont like the guy and never will. so will you lot of chelsea muppets get a life and get lost. cus you are getin borin now.
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Gerrard v Lampard
      Reply #12: Oct 12, 2006 10:26:40 pm
      lmao rotfl.... funny sh*te that some cockney comes on here spouting about how great Lampard is cos he has scored 4 goals, lmao rotfl, and that is your evidence for suggesting that Lampard is better than Gerrard is it. Right and thats why you wanted to buy Gerrard for £30,000,000 wasnt it ok, and thats why you can put Stevie G in any position on the feild even at left back!!! And he still plays well and out of his boots, could Frank Lampard play at left back?? umm now I will give your shallow short sited cockney mind a few years to think about that one.

Lampard is a Gerrard wanna be mate and that is a fact he is no where near the player that Stevie G is and only wishes he was. The fact of the matter is England team is run by cockneys and cockney lovers who couldnt work out a football match if their lives depended on it, and thats the only reason why Fat frank stays where he is. Lampard lacks charisma, leading ability and strength, is way too right footed like Beckham and is just not physical enough ok he gets a good shot in now and again but that doesnt make him a better player.

I advise you to look at the passing stats, tackle stats and goal stats of the two so far in their careers, thats if your brain even knows what stats are, then you will see who is the better stronger and all round better player.

So dont even come on here stating crap like this unless you know your football like we do you cockney blue nose c**t.!!
      FamousLiverbird100
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 211 posts |
      Re: Gerrard v Lampard
      Reply #13: Dec 05, 2006 12:13:27 am
      Gerrard is better by a country mile
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,244 posts | 8576 
      Reply #14: Dec 05, 2006 01:30:49 pm
      Chelsea Allstars nice name - shame your allstars aren't playing so well themselves, I mean spend 30 million on Shevchenko but lets be honest here he has looked more like being worth 30 quid and ballack looks like he can't hack it in the prem

Whats up fella heard the news your russkie ain't gonna be the big boy anymore, we've got someone now who looks an evil c**t like al pacino in carlitos way unlike roman who looks like a mong!!

Christ I haven't even started on lampard or yourself yet, just gettin warmed up.

Simple question do you know that your clubs fans are probably the most racist and facist in the prem.

Oh don't worry we know your gettin the sheep who love soccer am and family friendly sh*te, but lets face everyone hates chavski because we remember from years ago how horrible YOUR fans are.

Smug arrogant cu*ts who have won f**k all in comparisonn to us - by the way Gerrard shits on Lampard from a great big height - YOU f***in WHOPPER
      « Last Edit: Dec 05, 2006 02:23:11 pm by JD »
      ciaran/dubred
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      Reply #15: Dec 05, 2006 06:05:08 pm
      SUPER STEVIE G IS TEN TIMES BETTER THAN TAT FAT b***ard! ALL HES GOOD FOR IS SHAGGING JOHN TERRY.
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Reply #16: Dec 05, 2006 06:57:42 pm
      steven gerrard is the vice captian of his country captain of THE most succesful club in english football.enof said?
      BUFERA
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #17: Dec 05, 2006 08:09:37 pm
      It was quiet, a london looser, lampard is nothing, An outgrowth on the home
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Reply #18: Dec 05, 2006 10:01:22 pm
      is this "Chelsea allstars" dude been band or just decided that he cant beat liverpool fans?
      kim
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Reply #19: Dec 05, 2006 10:06:05 pm
      why give that cockney knob the time of day if that's all he can come on with ignore him we all know that fat frank ring kisser is the most overated player that the english prem has ever seen he has'nt the class to even lick the p*ss of stevies boots after he's been for a p*ss before a match
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #20: Dec 05, 2006 11:26:37 pm
      why give that cockney knob the time of day if that's all he can come on with ignore him we all know that fat frank ring kisser is the most overated player that the english prem has ever seen he has'nt the class to even lick the p*ss of stevies boots after he's been for a p*ss before a match
        Right on! ;)  Anyway, don't be taking all Jermaine's jobs off him.
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #21: Dec 05, 2006 11:27:19 pm
      It was quiet, a london looser, lampard is nothing, An outgrowth on the home

Doesn't Babelfish suck at translating.
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Reply #22: Dec 06, 2006 12:21:52 pm
      Do I really have to dignify this LOSER with an answer?

Why would he come to a LIVERPOOL forum and ask such a DUMB A$$ question?

Does he seriously think we're gonna say FAT FRANK?

PSH!!!! Go away little boy... we're not interested!! Stevie proves everytime he plays that he's better than Lumplard!

Quick Reply