Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

We are top of the league!

Read 426746 times
      Kopite78
      Re: We are top of the league!
      Reply #2392: Apr 16, 2019 10:04:35 pm
      If you listen to mister Adrian durham he giving off were getting all the decisions and luck this season n poor warnocks side is getting none at all.

Never listened to him buddy so wouldn't know

Wouldn't waste my time personally on that station
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #2393: Apr 16, 2019 10:09:24 pm
      Never listened to him buddy so wouldn't know

Wouldn't waste my time personally on that station
      Your correct.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,310 posts | 1521 
      Reply #2394: Apr 16, 2019 10:33:22 pm
      We are top of the league, and if we wanna stay there, we’ve got to play our strongest side, whatever that might be, regarding the opposition at the time.
      Get the game won, points on the board, then rest your three most valuable players !
      But not before the game is win !
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,992 posts | 223 
      Reply #2395: Apr 16, 2019 10:41:46 pm
      Cardiff 2 up at Brighton, maybe a tougher game there than expected next?

city has to play Brighton still?

they could make it hard for them if Brighton still need the points to stay up
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2396: Apr 16, 2019 11:57:25 pm
      If you listen to mister Adrian durham he giving off were getting all the decisions and luck this season n poor warnocks side is getting none at all.

That fuckwit was also claiming that Rashford is better than Michael Owen ever was. How the F**k that guy makes a living as a sports journalist is beyond me.
      Kopite78
      Reply #2397: Apr 17, 2019 07:28:07 am
      That fuckwit was also claiming that Rashford is better than Michael Owen ever was. How the f**k that guy makes a living as a sports journalist is beyond me.

Rashford (who I do actually think is a good player) who's goal league goal record is

5 in 11
      5 in 32
      7 in 35
      10 in 28

Owens first 4 seasons
      18 in 36
      18 in 30
      11 in 27
      16 in 28

That's league only
      Totals all comps first 4 seasons

Owen
      23 in 44
      23 in 40
      12 in 30
      24 in 46

Rashford
      8 in 18
      11 in 53
      13 in 52
      13 in 42

Never listened to the blert but he obviously talks sh*te
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2398: Apr 17, 2019 08:21:33 am
      Rashford (who I do actually think is a good player) who's goal league goal record is

5 in 11
      5 in 32
      7 in 35
      10 in 28

Owens first 4 seasons
      18 in 36
      18 in 30
      11 in 27
      16 in 28

That's league only
      Totals all comps first 4 seasons

Owen
      23 in 44
      23 in 40
      12 in 30
      24 in 46

Rashford
      8 in 18
      11 in 53
      13 in 52
      13 in 42

Never listened to the blert but he obviously talks sh*te

In fairness Darren Gough, his co-host pulled him up on his blatant bullshit. I often wonder whether Durham is genuinely a fuckwit, who knows sod all about football or just comes out with this crap to rile people up, I suspect its the latter.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,611 posts | 3915 
      Reply #2399: Apr 17, 2019 08:43:14 am
      In fairness Darren Gough, his co-host pulled him up on his blatant bullshit. I often wonder whether Durham is genuinely a fuckwit, who knows sod all about football or just comes out with this crap to rile people up, I suspect its the latter.

He’s a F***ing wind up. He talks so much sh*t
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,423 posts | 4581 
      Reply #2400: Apr 17, 2019 09:04:36 am
      Talk Sport is click bait radio..
      Kopite78
      Reply #2401: Apr 17, 2019 09:06:09 am
      Talk Sport is click bait radio..

I've always considered it being a audio version of the sh*te rag
      Wasn't is set up by the same people ?

That's why I've never listened to it and don't understand reds who do
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,174 posts | 4402 
      Reply #2402: Apr 17, 2019 09:22:02 am

Bought out by the same group hence why Colin Murray left.
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #2403: Apr 17, 2019 09:34:20 am
      city has to play Brighton still?

they could make it hard for them if Brighton still need the points to stay up
      Aw ffs. We're clutching at fkn straws if we think city will drop points v brighton. If gets to last game city will tear at them dive do anything. With de bryne  David silva n bernardo sterling aguero  they cut Brighton to ribbons. We need spurs or united to do us a favour. Looking at united last night I don't hold outuch hope that they will. We still have win all our matches too. Cardiff can't afford one more loss been better if they lost last night then they would have nothing to play for against us. But Brighton were so useless. Newcastle away and wolves will not be easy either. It's all up for grabs. Any other year our points tally we be walking the league.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,517 posts | 1767 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2404: Apr 17, 2019 09:42:21 am
      I cant stand that Adrian durham always on about liverpool and there luck. Though arsenal fans must hate him more ;D. He never says anything when United fans when they ring in or ask them how many titles would have won if old whiskey snout wasn't referring there own matches and there fergie time goals miles over added time.

Durham is all about saying stuff to wind fans up. he is actually really clever at it.

I dont listen much anymore, I did like goughy though, he was always quite balanced and can e funny.

If were talking about luck thsi season, look at city's league & FA cup draws.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,517 posts | 1767 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2405: Apr 17, 2019 09:43:12 am
      That fuckwit was also claiming that Rashford is better than Michael Owen ever was. How the f**k that guy makes a living as a sports journalist is beyond me.

;D
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,517 posts | 1767 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2406: Apr 17, 2019 09:44:26 am

He just says stuff to wind folk up and get folk calling in. and the stupid folk fall for it. ;D
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,517 posts | 1767 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2407: Apr 17, 2019 09:47:37 am
      Aw ffs. We're clutching at fkn straws if we think city will drop points v brighton. If gets to last game city will tear at them dive do anything. With de bryne  David silva n bernardo sterling aguero  they cut Brighton to ribbons. We need spurs or united to do us a favour. Looking at united last night I don't hold outuch hope that they will. We still have win all our matches too. Cardiff can't afford one more loss been better if they lost last night then they would have nothing to play for against us. But Brighton were so useless. Newcastle away and wolves will not be easy either. It's all up for grabs. Any other year our points tally we be walking the league.

My hope is tonight's city -v- spuds game is 1-0 to city, goes to ET & Penners, city have loads of niggly injuries, strains, twisted ankles etc. City to just win on Penners to add to their fixture list. ;D.

Then we will see what happens in their next couple of league games.

But the end of the day, we still need to keep winning, so Cardiff away is now the biggest game of the season.
      Kopite78
      Reply #2408: Apr 17, 2019 10:01:09 am
      Bought out by the same group hence why Colin Murray left.

Not quite.
      I've just looked cause I thought it was

Talksport was created in 1998 by talk co holdings who's chief exec was Kelvin Mackenzie

HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,174 posts | 4402 
      Reply #2409: Apr 17, 2019 10:09:36 am
      Not quite.

Talksport was created in 1998 by talk co holdings who's chief exec was Kelvin Mackenzie

I thought Murdoch owner of News Corp had bought Talk Sport?
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,932 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2410: Apr 17, 2019 10:15:30 am
      Not quite.

The same Kelvin Mackenzie who authotised those headlines in that f***in sh*t rag, the same KM that refused to print a apology for said headlines from SIR Kenny, when requested to, the same KM who to this day still does not regret his actions nor accepts his part in fuelling the nationwide hatred of anything akin to LFC supporters & their families ?

This f***in cretin of a human carries on as though it was all a f***in joke, I wish I could have ten minutes with him on a 1 to 1, I’d make sure that each time he looked in a mirror he’d be reminded of what a absolute c**t he is !!

YNWA
      Kopite78
      Reply #2411: Apr 17, 2019 10:24:23 am

The same Kelvin Mackenzie who authotised those headlines in that f***in sh*t rag, the same KM that refused to print a apology for said headlines from SIR Kenny, when requested to, the same KM who to this day still does not regret his actions nor accepts his part in fuelling the nationwide hatred of anything akin to LFC supporters & their families ?

This f***in cretin of a human carries on as though it was all a f***in joke, I wish I could have ten minutes with him on a 1 to 1, I’d make sure that each time he looked in a mirror he’d be reminded of what a absolute C**t he is !!

YNWA

That's the one

Which is why I've never listened to that station

Audio version of that rag
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #2412: Apr 17, 2019 10:28:52 am

This f***in cretin of a human carries on as though it was all a f***in joke, I wish I could have ten minutes with him on a 1 to 1, I’d make sure that each time he looked in a mirror he’d be reminded of what a absolute C**t he is !!

YNWA

I was about to rant about that c*** too but you took the words right out of my mouth.

YNWA
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #2413: Apr 17, 2019 12:19:52 pm

They slowly deteriorated into red top radio.
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #2414: Apr 17, 2019 12:34:47 pm
      My hope is tonight's city -v- spuds game is 1-0 to city, goes to ET & Penners, city have loads of niggly injuries, strains, twisted ankles etc. City to just win on Penners to add to their fixture list. ;D.

Then we will see what happens in their next couple of league games.

But the end of the day, we still need to keep winning, so Cardiff away is now the biggest game of the season.
      No don't want see city winning anything more. If win on pens it be huge shot in the arm. The team be buzzing at weekend spurs deflated. The owners want CL trophy it's holy grail. Anything else be considered a failure. If they don't win wheels could come off. Fernardinho has already injured Ali Delph put kane out they probably target son and Erickson tonight.

Quick Reply