Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v West Ham [Premier League] Mon 24th Feb @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Anfield

Today is the 23rd of February and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W7 D9 L4

We are top of the league!

Read 201269 times
      Robby The Z and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,608 posts | 1650 
      Re: We are top of the league!
      Reply #3825: Feb 09, 2020 04:57:26 pm

They were beaten at half time - wow that’s incredible.

Love how Klopp has said he won’t allow filming like that at half time
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 28,134 posts | 4214 
      Reply #3826: Feb 09, 2020 05:47:26 pm
      They were beaten at half time - wow that’s incredible.

Love how Klopp has said he won’t allow filming like that at half time

THAT FUCKIN DEBACLE "Being Liverpool" was absolutely cringeworthy. I hope we learned our lesson from that and keep the Cameras out
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 114 posts | 56 
      Reply #3827: Feb 09, 2020 07:17:21 pm

Thanks for posting that, brought back goosebumps all over my body, to be there at Anfield on that night was such an amazing time, I will take that night to the grave with me, such a fantastic night, cos no-one gave us a chance....I believed and we did it !!
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,796 posts | 563 
      Reply #3828: Feb 09, 2020 10:12:07 pm
      Although I have no issue with the break, did coming back to face Norwich make the decision slightly easier. I doubt we will lose any intensity, I mean we return and take a game or two to get back up to speed. Taking almost two weeks out of the season to relax and chill. Shouldn't be a problem..should it..
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,889 posts | 632 
      Reply #3829: Feb 10, 2020 12:47:15 am
      Although I have no issue with the break, did coming back to face Norwich make the decision slightly easier. I doubt we will lose any intensity, I mean we return and take a game or two to get back up to speed. Taking almost two weeks out of the season to relax and chill. Shouldn't be a problem..should it..

I was thinking this the other day  Hsrisimo, never seem to be at our best following the international breaks do we 😳
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 28,134 posts | 4214 
      Reply #3830: Feb 10, 2020 12:39:08 pm
      Anyone else suffering from not seeing the mighty Reds. Norwich is a good game to come back we have a great record and they too will have had the same break. I think its mainly the international break we struggle with hopefully the lads will come back smelling blood in the water and will want to get this title done and in the Cabinet ASAP
      brezipool
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,360 posts | 333 
      • COME ON THE REDMEN !
      Reply #3831: Feb 10, 2020 12:41:53 pm
      Anyone else suffering from not seeing the mighty Reds. Norwich is a good game to come back we have a great record and they too will have had the same break. I think its mainly the international break we struggle with hopefully the lads will come back smelling blood in the water and will want to get this title done and in the Cabinet ASAP

I think they will all be buzzing to get back into it. Early goal and we will score a few IMO.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,902 posts | 623 
      Reply #3832: Feb 14, 2020 04:36:59 pm
      Thread bump..we're still top right?
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 114 posts | 56 
      Reply #3833: Feb 14, 2020 10:35:36 pm
      Thread bump..we're still top right?

Yes boss we sure are  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      nelioneil
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,797 posts | 108 
      Reply #3834: Feb 15, 2020 03:47:18 pm
      This might be unpopular but I wish Mignolet could have stayed another year (as well as Adrian signing and being No2 as now) so he could lift the trophy. But fully understood he wanted to leave to play first team football again.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,353 posts | 2333 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #3835: Feb 15, 2020 03:48:59 pm
      This might be unpopular but I wish Mignolet could have stayed another year (as well as Adrian signing and being No2 as now) so he could lift the trophy. But fully understood he wanted to leave to play first team football again.

I fancied Sturridge to do another year.
      TameImpala
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 606 posts | 383 
      Reply #3836: Feb 15, 2020 03:50:28 pm

Should have his own title come May - Brugge currently flying at the top of the table!
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,902 posts | 623 
      Reply #3837: Feb 15, 2020 04:20:58 pm

So why post that in this thread, :confused-smiley-013:......I wish i was a little bit taller......
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,364 posts | 2203 
      Reply #3838: Feb 15, 2020 04:22:56 pm
      Should have his own title come May - Brugge currently flying at the top of the table!

That will feel much better instead of being a 3rd choice keeper with no involvement.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,796 posts | 563 
      Reply #3839: Feb 15, 2020 09:04:13 pm

Feel for a few players who will miss out when we win this our first Premiership title...none more so than Carragher and Gerrard..over 1,000 premier league games between them..508 and 504 respectively...Hyypia is 3rd with 318.

Gerrard and Carragher will no doubt be on the bus when we do the parade with the Premiership trophy...I hope so anyway.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,751 posts | 1194 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #3840: Feb 16, 2020 09:58:26 am
      Let's keep our feet on the ground. There are still enough points for City to win it.

Said no one. Ever.

We are going to win the Premier League. And we have done it with such style that it isn't even exciting. If you know what I mean.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 28,134 posts | 4214 
      Reply #3841: Feb 16, 2020 10:22:09 am
      lets see how City respond to this latest news . If they lose focus we could be winning it in just 3 or 4 games.
      GERNS

• 7,889 posts | 632 
      Reply #3842: Feb 16, 2020 11:05:27 am
      lets see how City respond to this latest news . If they lose focus we could be winning it in just 3 or 4 games.

They will be so deflated by all this, plus knowing, if they lose to Real, their season is effectively over.

Money cant buy you love. or trophies and history it seems  :lmao: :lmao:
      GERNS

• 7,889 posts | 632 
      Reply #3843: Feb 16, 2020 11:07:46 am
      Also, half of their squad will now have agents looking for new clubs behind the scenes.

Probably half their fickle fan base as well. ;D
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,353 posts | 2333 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #3844: Feb 16, 2020 12:36:44 pm
      We do not care about them or anyone else. We are top of the league and there to stay. We can challenge (to be honest, win) with this team, the league next season and after. However, we need to continue to invest adequately.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 30,043 posts | 4114 
      Reply #3845: Feb 16, 2020 02:10:15 pm
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 30,043 posts | 4114 
      Reply #3846: Feb 16, 2020 02:16:25 pm

Whole reason we are were we are because we made the unsentimental decision to get serious and get rid of players that weren't needed and Mignolet wasn't needed! A bit like those asking for Gerrard and Carragher to be on the team bus, they shouldn't be anywhere near it.

It's for this team and squad to celebrate, others had their chance and couldn't get the job done, can't start going all John Terry now!
      Firepool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,235 posts | 214 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3847: Feb 16, 2020 09:12:07 pm
      The table is looking really good.
      AZPatriot
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,941 posts | 1755 
      Reply #3848: Feb 16, 2020 09:54:47 pm
      The table is looking really good.

Come in and sit down..gaffer said there was room for all of us.

waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 28,134 posts | 4214 
      Reply #3849: Feb 16, 2020 09:59:34 pm
      They will be so deflated by all this, plus knowing, if they lose to Real, their season is effectively over.

Money cant buy you love. or trophies and history it seems  :lmao: :lmao:

wait until they find out they may lose the 2014 title they will be wearing black for the remaining games

Quick Reply