Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

We are top of the league!

Read 422905 times
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Re: We are top of the league!
      Reply #2300: Apr 14, 2019 04:05:45 pm
      Iā€™m not overly concerned about the bar codes, or anyone else after Sunday.
      I ve gone for a two nil win for us against the Chavs, but I do think this is our Prem title game.
      I seriously think as long as win on Sunday, we will win the Prem.
      Weā€™ve overcome some decent sides recently to get in this position, so let the band play on.
      So who's guna stop city. There not any team this past month has even tried in the league. We my pray spurs do as none other will
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,154 posts | 499 
      Reply #2301: Apr 14, 2019 04:14:50 pm
      So who's guna stop city. There not any team this past month has even tried in the league. We my pray spurs do as none other will

Going to put you on the Doom monger list with Rib  ;D
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #2302: Apr 14, 2019 04:16:02 pm
      Ifkoutaye had played instead of  benteke palace might have gor at least a point. Only one who showed any will. What is it about teams who are playing city at present in league who are not even F***ing trying
      LFC PAUL
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 493 posts | 46 
      Reply #2303: Apr 14, 2019 04:20:54 pm
      We can't win title unless City drop points in remaining games, I can't see where at the mo!
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #2304: Apr 14, 2019 04:21:19 pm
      F**k chelski are going for it today william odoi and hazard all starting. When they played city the cu*ts put out half a reserve side. I thought hazard would start from the bench today. Hate these cu*ts as much as city. Why are teams like palace not even tr against city. Why is every team bar spurs showing them so much respect and put out reserve sides.
      Rush Goalie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,234 posts | 261 
      Reply #2305: Apr 14, 2019 04:28:34 pm
      I really hoped Palace would have done something today, I can't see anyone taking points off City now, Spurs may have a go but I fully expect Utd to rollover, they'll sit back and fail miserably to contain City.
      LFC PAUL
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 493 posts | 46 
      Reply #2306: Apr 14, 2019 04:40:48 pm
      Too many draws will cost us again, just like Rafa's season. 
      Rush Goalie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,234 posts | 261 
      Reply #2307: Apr 14, 2019 05:03:51 pm

Probably but competing with the strength of that City squad is extremely difficult. I'll be gutted if we can't do it this year but I won't look at it as though we'd have blown it this is a terrific points haul either way but we'll see what pans out over next few weeks
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #2308: Apr 14, 2019 06:41:18 pm
      Quote from barney73

Quote from LFC PAUL
      We can't win title unless City drop points in remaining games, I can't see where at the mo!

Quote from barney73
      F**k chelski are going for it today william odoi and hazard all starting. When they played city the cu*ts put out half a reserve side. I thought hazard would start from the bench today. Hate these cu*ts as much as city. Why are teams like palace not even tr against city. Why is every team bar spurs showing them so much respect and put out reserve sides.

Quote from Rush Goalie
      I really hoped Palace would have done something today, I can't see anyone taking points off City now, Spurs may have a go but I fully expect Utd to rollover, they'll sit back and fail miserably to contain City.

Quote from LFC PAUL

We
      Are
      Of
      The
      League
      Hasty Lover
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 92 posts |
      Reply #2309: Apr 14, 2019 07:03:58 pm

Nothing like rafas season. If we don't win we are going to get 90points+ and still not win, that is mental! If city win all there games then well done to them, but my god I'd be so proud of our boys
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #2310: Apr 14, 2019 08:23:35 pm
      If we had spent what cityā€™s spent over the years, scammed the FFP rules and paid all our players Ā£250 k a week to get them here. With our manager and style of play, we would have been 8 points clear now.
      Still think weā€™ll win all our remaining games, and city will draw one !
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #2311: Apr 14, 2019 08:36:27 pm
      If we had spent what cityā€™s spent over the years, scammed the FFP rules and paid all our players Ā£250 k a week to get them here. With our manager and style of play, we would have been 8 points clear now.
      Still think weā€™ll win all our remaining games, and city will draw one !

If city beat spurs at home. I think that's where they could maybe drop points. Can't see united doing anything. They were dreadful against barca and west ham who were much better side. Can't see leicester at Eithad or Brighton away stopping them so for me it's up to spurs.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2312: Apr 14, 2019 09:02:03 pm
      So another offside goal for city. No team bothers even to attack them. If spurs don't get points next weekend. There only team who will attack city. The rest will rollover.

Will you cut that bullshit out, Man Utd will not submit to Citeh, would we ever do that to Everton?
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #2313: Apr 14, 2019 09:11:40 pm
      It will be absolutely gutting to finish second now but F**k me what a ride. You canā€™t ask for any more from this side.

Sensational season.
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #2314: Apr 14, 2019 09:24:04 pm
      Will you cut that bullshit out, Man Utd will not submit to Citeh, would we ever do that to Everton?
      Man united even if they don't submit are playing terrible at moment. City will beat them. Maybe Leicester will be the team to do us a favour. Brendy be up for that one.
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #2315: Apr 14, 2019 09:57:03 pm
      Just reading sum comments from the old toilet fans. Every F***ing one looking city to beat there team even xunired players saying the same. I think they will go through the motions nothing else. Even soljkaear said its his worst nightmare. There pack of cu*ts even with there top 4 place at stake there still  rather lose. Says it all about a rotten fkn club. Even city hate them n.they still want to lose.
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #2316: Apr 14, 2019 10:24:08 pm
      Great to see salah back to his best. Roll on Portugal now on weds.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2317: Apr 14, 2019 10:24:29 pm
      Just reading sum comments from the old toilet fans. Every f**king one looking city to beat there team even xunired players saying the same. I think they will go through the motions nothing else. Even soljkaear said its his worst nightmare. There pack of cu*ts even with there top 4 place at stake there still  rather lose. Says it all about a rotten fkn club. Even city hate them n.they still want to lose.

Mancs are probably just saying it because they know they will get battered and itā€™s their way of dealing with it. I like the way these ā€œfansā€ of teams say they are happy to get beat if it means we donā€™t win the league...as if they actually have a say in it.
      « Last Edit: Apr 14, 2019 11:58:51 pm by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #2318: Apr 14, 2019 10:31:15 pm
      Top of the league on the 30th Anniversary.

Mighty and apt.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #2319: Apr 14, 2019 10:39:21 pm
      It's a real shame for us how fixtures have panned out. Hopefully United will be out of the CL with their only hope of retaining their place in beating United.

If they just concentrate on themselves they should see that we've done them a big favour beating Chelsea.

Their manager might well need this win or he could be looking at a future back in Norway. Whether or not they are capable,
      well that's another matter.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2320: Apr 15, 2019 12:05:50 am
      Think the next 2 games is where it could be decided. City have Spurs and United in the space of a few days. After that, they have 3 fixtures they will probably walk. Leicester the toughest sandwiched between Burnley and Brighton.

So long as we win our 4, we just need them to drop points once, thatā€™s all we need. Surely itā€™s due?!
      Be great if Spurs and United take something though.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #2321: Apr 15, 2019 12:21:08 am
      Sadly I just canā€™t see them dropping points. Utd are a poor side got a feeling Citeh will wipe the floor with them. Spurs might give them a game but again Citeh will have too much...the thought of finishing second with 97 points is killing me
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2322: Apr 15, 2019 06:06:49 am
      For starters, it would be really F***ing nice if other Teams actually tried taking City on. What the F**k was Palace's keeper doing for the 1st. Went down on his knees like he was ready to suck a cock...stand up straight and he saves that!!!

Woy, Palace and their F***ing fans didn't do jack sh*t till the 81st minute.

Yet when they play us, they do their F***ing utmost to F**k us up.

Every other Team in the League are a bunch of useless, spineless cu*ts!

Quick Reply