Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

We are top of the league!

Read 422883 times
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Re: We are top of the league!
      Reply #2783: May 05, 2019 03:38:39 pm
      Bit baffled why everyone is so sh*t scared of Wolves, a team we easily beat away from home and who quite likely will have f all to play for, unless Leicester win. 😁

Wolves are dangerous, but we have more than enough to beat them, even without Bobby or Mo.

No room for complacency, Treat all opposition as a threat till the whistle has been blown..
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 79 
      • Me, i always tell the truth, even when i lie.
      Reply #2784: May 05, 2019 03:40:15 pm
      Bit baffled why everyone is so sh*t scared of Wolves, a team we easily beat away from home and who quite likely will have f all to play for, unless Leicester win. 😁

Wolves are dangerous, but we have more than enough to beat them, even without Bobby or Mo.

Anything else except win on that match didn't even crossed my mind, there is no way we get anything less than three points from them.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2785: May 05, 2019 03:42:53 pm
      No room for complacency, Treat all opposition as a threat till the whistle has been blown..

Not complacency but we shouldn't be scared of any team plus Wolves have gone off the boil a bit. Put it this way I'd rather have Wolves than Leicester!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #2786: May 05, 2019 06:37:15 pm
      Just noticed Leicester can still finish 7th with two wins in their last two games.

Bit of incentive still there for them.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2787: May 05, 2019 09:19:24 pm
      Just noticed Leicester can still finish 7th with two wins in their last two games.

Bit of incentive still there for them.

They do us a favour by beating Citeh and we return it by beating Wolves. 🤔😉😁
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #2788: May 05, 2019 09:39:48 pm
      Is Mo cleared yet to play this week?
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #2789: May 05, 2019 09:41:28 pm
      Whoever finishes second you have to feel for them.
      Wouldn't feel sorry for city as they have won it multiple times before and on last day so hopefully its our turn.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #2790: May 05, 2019 11:09:08 pm
      They do us a favour by beating Citeh and we return it by beating Wolves. 🤔😉😁

Exactly. ;D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2791: May 06, 2019 12:00:30 am
      i have decided not going to watch monday night, i will just check my phone for the result.
      i have watched them in the last couple of games and the fvkers goes on to get the wins

Me too bud, the only match I had watched of theirs was the Newcastle loss, so I thought I'd tune in to their last 4 games to see if the same result would happen with me watching....ummm it F***ing didn't happen, so staying away from this one, gonna sleep through it 5am KO anyways, wake up and see they got rolled. Please God, please God!!!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2792: May 06, 2019 05:05:03 am
      Rush Goalie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,234 posts | 261 
      Reply #2793: May 06, 2019 05:22:17 am
      Norwich clinched the Championship yesterday, they also won the old second division in 1985/86 and we won the league title.... Omen?????
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #2794: May 06, 2019 06:46:18 am
      Let's hope we are still top of the league after Leicester play City tonight. That would be really great news !
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #2795: May 06, 2019 07:30:18 am

Chat sh*t get banged

Go on Vardy!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2796: May 06, 2019 08:00:18 am
      I wouldn't worry too much about Wolves last game, cos we will be in cup final mode irrespective of the the result @ the emptihad tonight,
      It looks unlikely City will drop points especially being at home, but never say never, foxes still something to fight for and of late have been in good form, so it won't be easy for either,

Was encouraged by Brighton's performance V Arse, played with a freedom not seen since August, the relegation shackles coming off are glaringly obvious,  hopefully they can have a repeat performance V city last day, and give Pep a few palpitations at the same time, and compound their misery!!

YNWA
      tomx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,244 posts | 229 
      Reply #2797: May 06, 2019 09:20:34 am
      I don't want to watch match today, but i don't know what else to do. I will be to nervy...Any suggestion? Drink? :)

Come on lester!
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #2798: May 06, 2019 09:21:15 am
      Be a big shock if city don't win tonight. Just so much firepower and pace from midfield up and they be roared on at home. Think they win 2-0. Hoping for a leicester miracle though that they can somehow hang on for a point. It would be fantastic. Last chance saloon here
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2799: May 06, 2019 09:33:24 am
      Be a big shock if city don't win tonight. Just so much firepower and pace from midfield up and they be roared on at home. Think they win 2-0. Hoping for a leicester miracle though that they can somehow hang on for a point. It would be fantastic. Last chance saloon here

City have to be favourites but there is something about Leicester that tells me they just might do it. Firstly they have been in terrific form of late, secondly they are exactly the kind of team City do not like, quick on the break, plus strong and physical in set pieces. They also have a decent defence and like to play positive football. The third point is that Leicester are normally very good against top 6 opposition.

I'm going for a draw 2-2.
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #2800: May 06, 2019 09:51:21 am
      Egyptian media saying salah is out for barca after suffering concussion. That be seven days then before he allowed to return to training. So we could be without salah and firmino v wolves who are a very dangerous team. So who comes in to our forward line. I'm not worried about barca cos think that tie is done big time but wolves could turn out a huge game where we need the three points for the title. Sturridge and origi just offer very little mobility. That's an area we need to strengthen in summer and a playmaker hopefully
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2801: May 06, 2019 09:56:30 am
      Egyptian media saying salah is out for barca after suffering concussion. That be seven days then before he allowed to return to training. So we could be without salah and firmino v wolves who are a very dangerous team. So who comes in to our forward line. I'm not worried about barca cos think that tie is done big time but wolves could turn out a huge game where we need the three points for the title. Sturridge and origi just offer very little mobility. That's an area we need to strengthen in summer and a playmaker hopefully

In what way are Wolves very dangerous, please explain that in reference to their recent results, especially the amazing 1-0 win at home against Fulham, WOW!!!!

I am sick and tired of you constantly talking down our chances and bigging up all the opposition, especially Citeh.

FFS man try to be positive about the team you "support" and keep your personal insecurities to yourself!
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #2802: May 06, 2019 10:28:59 am
      i have decided not going to watch monday night, i will just check my phone for the result.
      i have watched them in the last couple of games and the fvkers goes on to get the wins

Working tonight, so won't be able to watch the match proper anyway.
      Was thinking might stick it on in the background, but it'll be like the torture of their previous matches. Like, it's maybe 0-0 at HT, and your getting hopeful, then Citeh score and it's awh bollox, but even then can't stop watching cause - you never know - the other side might level it, and then they go 2 up, or hold out, and it's gutting.

SO much at stake. Please God, or whatever aliens are at the controls, we deserve something from this season..
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #2803: May 06, 2019 10:43:16 am
      City are not home and dry even if they beat Leicester. Brighton played well against Arsenal and put an end to their top 4 chances. So these last 2 games are not a gimme for City. Leicester did beat City 2-1 on boxing day so anything can happen.

what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #2804: May 06, 2019 10:45:15 am

You could do with reading The Secret.

Everything is just doom and F***ing gloom with your posts.
      ruthcity

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #2805: May 06, 2019 10:54:40 am
      FFS man try to be positive about the team you "support" and keep your personal insecurities to yourself!

Yes, he has consistently been positive and supportive of City!  :mad: maybe he’s a wind up.

Quick Reply