Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

We are top of the league!

Read 422901 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: We are top of the league!
      Reply #3795: Feb 07, 2020 04:39:03 pm
      ..and we have done it without the following, contrary to every other Teams beliefs

And Salah was injured. Not sure how he always gets forgotten on them lists
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #3796: Feb 07, 2020 06:16:11 pm
      If we win the league, Champions League and FA Cup this season, combined with SuperCup and  World Club, is that a quintet or a quintuple?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3797: Feb 07, 2020 06:17:27 pm
      This the Inside Anfield series or something else?

Nah documentary out about Barca, a virtual episode on us basically psychologically F***ing them!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3798: Feb 07, 2020 06:18:25 pm

Nope I watched it on firestick, some most tv streaming sites should have it.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3799: Feb 08, 2020 04:16:11 am
      Nah documentary out about Barca, a virtual episode on us basically psychologically f**king them!

You know what the Title of the doco is mate?
      Ddecker
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 129 posts | 49 
      Reply #3800: Feb 08, 2020 08:42:53 am
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #3801: Feb 08, 2020 08:53:05 am
      If we win the league, Champions League and FA Cup this season, combined with SuperCup and  World Club, is that a quintet or a quintuple?

I'll be counting it as a quintuple, but in any case it will be a historic achievement. I really do hope Klopp allocates some resources to the FA Cup, for example against Chelsea away we will need to play some senior players if we hope to progress, especially in Defence and Attack.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #3802: Feb 08, 2020 09:36:32 am
      Look forward to adding the Premiership title in a couple of months time. That's the trophy every fan wants to win.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #3803: Feb 08, 2020 10:05:53 am
      If and it's a big if we manage to win the league as a response to all the abuse from other fans we all celebrate by waving our todgers about like that Newcastle fan. Ladies can wear strap ons of course
      LazyFingers
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 892 posts | 22 
      Reply #3804: Feb 08, 2020 11:01:27 am
      If and it's a big if we manage to win the league as a response to all the abuse from other fans we all celebrate by waving our todgers about like that Newcastle fan. Ladies can wear strap ons of course

A big if? Youā€™re making my heart palpitate xD

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3805: Feb 08, 2020 04:22:20 pm
      You know what the Title of the doco is mate?

Matchday: Inside FC Barcelona
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #3806: Feb 08, 2020 04:34:56 pm
      Cheers HR, gonna have to find that one
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #3807: Feb 08, 2020 06:10:48 pm

Episode 7. Downloaded rakuten tv and it was free to watch. Fantastic viewing.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #3808: Feb 08, 2020 10:01:35 pm
      I'll be counting it as a quintuple, but in any case it will be a historic achievement. I really do hope Klopp allocates some resources to the FA Cup, for example against Chelsea away we will need to play some senior players if we hope to progress, especially in Defence and Attack.

I think I'll just go with QUINTASTIC !
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,111 posts | 441 
      Reply #3809: Feb 08, 2020 10:15:38 pm
      Just getting ahead of myself. But am wondering if the kids win the FA Cup and the seniors win the League.  Does that mean we play the kids in the Community Shield?
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #3810: Feb 08, 2020 10:56:26 pm
      Just getting ahead of myself. But am wondering if the kids win the FA Cup and the seniors win the League.  Does that mean we play the kids in the Community Shield?
      Haha I wish. Am I right in saying we play the league runners up if thatā€™s the case?
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #3811: Feb 09, 2020 01:41:41 am
      That matchday behind the scenes documentary about Barca episode 7 is a thing of beauty,  ;)

Hey I just wanted to publicly thank you for calling this to my attention and to Ddecker for posting the link. I just watched it and it was, as you say, beautiful. The production and all of that is quite well done, and of course the subject matter is other-worldly. Thank you.

p.s. Shakira was alright as well.  ;)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3812: Feb 09, 2020 07:11:14 am

Thanks heaps for posting the link mate, just watched it...Brilliant...we fu**ed with their minds!!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #3813: Feb 09, 2020 09:04:35 am
      Just watched it, it is a thing of beauty, got to admit I was filling up during the Anfield scenes, to see the goals again gave me goosebumps especially ā€œYouā€™ll Never Walk Aloneā€ then, that silence in their dressing room, at HT, but what struck me the most was their body language, the negativity just before the 2nd half, as if they didnā€™t believe in each other, mentally they didnā€™t have it them for the fight, their 1-0 down on the night , one goal would have changed everything, but didnā€™t believe they could get it, so when Gini thundered in that second, and then ā€˜Thatā€™ header they were done, the Trent & Divock double act was just the icing on the cake,

For me it isnā€™t just the beating we gave them that night, thatā€™s going to haunt them every time they meet us in the CL, until they impose a defeat on us, so I hope we meet them again this season in the Semiā€™s, because mentally weā€™re already a goal up, without kicking a ball.

1, 2, 3  Barca, My Arse !

YNWA
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #3814: Feb 09, 2020 11:46:24 am

Very interesting, I almost fed bad for them! Two 3-0 reversals in 2 years has got to F**k you up mentally.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #3815: Feb 09, 2020 12:15:32 pm
      .....and the priest at Montserrat had the audacity to call us the Red Devils.

I'd stick to religion mate.

Come to Liverpool and see our church.... its called Anfield.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3816: Feb 09, 2020 12:36:02 pm
      Hey I just wanted to publicly thank you for calling this to my attention and to Ddecker for posting the link. I just watched it and it was, as you say, beautiful. The production and all of that is quite well done, and of course the subject matter is other-worldly. Thank you.

p.s. Shakira was alright as well.  ;)

Comes to something when even Shakira and her kids unhappiness, those three priests and finally the shellshocked look slapped all over the couple of players interviewed brings a little smirk.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #3817: Feb 09, 2020 01:15:17 pm
      Just watched it, it is a thing of beauty, got to admit I was filling up during the Anfield scenes, to see the goals again gave me goosebumps especially ā€œYouā€™ll Never Walk Aloneā€ then, that silence in their dressing room, at HT, but what struck me the most was their body language, the negativity just before the 2nd half, as if they didnā€™t believe in each other, mentally they didnā€™t have it them for the fight, their 1-0 down on the night , one goal would have changed everything, but didnā€™t believe they could get it, so when Gini thundered in that second, and then ā€˜Thatā€™ header they were done, the Trent & Divock double act was just the icing on the cake,

For me it isnā€™t just the beating we gave them that night, thatā€™s going to haunt them every time they meet us in the CL, until they impose a defeat on us, so I hope we meet them again this season in the Semiā€™s, because mentally weā€™re already a goal up, without kicking a ball.

1, 2, 3  Barca, My Arse !

YNWA

Well said. What their manager said at the break was exactly right . We just need to score a goal. We all knew it could come undone if they got behind us but between that lack of belief you mention, Alisson, our hard-working side and Anfield, it just wasn't happening .

Then I watched just about every Liverpool video from the same night, and the Goal Rush program showing all our league goals so far this season. Ready for the season to resume.

Quick Reply