Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Ticket Info: Liverpool v Everton Monday 19th January 2009 K.O 20.00

Read 19185 times
      redman2907
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 13 
      Re: Ticket Info: Liverpool v Everton Monday 19th January 2009 K.O 20.00
      Reply #46: Jan 09, 2009 06:14:37 pm
      there onsale now to fancard holders  members now who have at least 2 home prem games on there card from this season
      noodge74
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #47: Jan 09, 2009 09:35:51 pm
      Im really desperate for 2 tickets anywhere together or an adult/child ticket(does this count as 1 or 2 tickets?). I only have one match stored on my fancard so cant get it myself but Im hoping there are people out there who have 2 or more on their card but not going to the game who can help me out. I booked this trip as a christmas present for my 9 year old nephew who has done nothing but talk about since I told him,telling all his mates and anyone else who would listen that he is going to his first derby! I had to book from friday to tuesday as the date had`nt been confirmed as saturday or monday and it will be a nightmare if I have him away for 4 days and nights with him knowing I wont be bringing him to the game! PLEASE HELP!
      Ashman
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #48: Jan 09, 2009 10:33:25 pm
      I have been posting all kinds of adds on the blog for the last 2 weeks trying to secure tickets for this game. Lucky enough, I have managed to secure hospitality packages that were returned to the club today. They were obviously expensive, but I felt better being ripped off by the club than by "agencies"!
      Not that i want to encourage anyone to use "agencies" to purchase tickets, but they still have an abundance of tickets left. There prices have dropped substantially over the last week. I hope to god that they have overpriced them and get stuffed. I hate those people.
      To end, there is a possibility that I will have 2 spare tickets for the game, but I will not know for sure until January 16th. Sorry, that's the best I can do.
      Ashman
      noodge74
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #49: Jan 10, 2009 06:40:53 am
      Im in a similar position regarding tickets as,because I have a number of people trying to help me,I could end up with some spare tickets or no tickets at all!The good thing is that any extra tickets anyone may get get won`t be spare for long so won`t be left with "x" amount and only using 2 of them.
      Ive just had a look at the hospitality packages and see that the cheapest is £73. I would be able to stretch to this but the others are out of my range for this trip and I bet it`s only the more expensive packages that are available. I will give them a ring later anyway to check it out - thanks for the tip cos I never would have thought of going down that route.
      « Last Edit: Jan 10, 2009 06:54:45 am by noodge74 »
      redman2907
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 13 
      Reply #50: Jan 10, 2009 11:43:48 am
      i might have one spare ticket in the kop of my mates season ticket available now has the poerson who was buying it can no longer  make it. ill no for definate tomorrow night if your intersted.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Reply #51: Jan 10, 2009 11:56:25 am
      i might have one spare ticket in the kop of my mates season ticket available now has the poerson who was buying it can no longer  make it. ill no for definate tomorrow night if your intersted.

Why didn't your mate just pass it back to the club then so a fancard holder could buy it?

There will be returns for this game with it being a Monday night - a lot of our 'die-hard season ticket holders' will watch this on tele so if you've got a LFC membership there will be returns on the offal at the start of next week.  I've not used mine for this as I'm already sorted for a ticket - but if any forum member is desperately after a single ticket and they don't have a membership card I'll see if I can help them out (face value obviously).
      noodge74
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #52: Jan 10, 2009 12:26:23 pm
      I would usually snap up the chance of a ticket anywhere like when away with mates but as I`m takin my young nephew I need 2 seated together. If I end up getting more than the 2 tickets I need I will put up a post right away offering them to anyone who needs them............then again I could still end up with none!!
      redman2907
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 13 
      Reply #53: Jan 10, 2009 01:49:48 pm
      Why didn't your mate just pass it back to the club then so a fancard holder could buy it?

There will be returns for this game with it being a Monday night - a lot of our 'die-hard season ticket holders' will watch this on tele so if you've got a LFC membership there will be returns on the offal at the start of next week.  I've not used mine for this as I'm already sorted for a ticket - but if any forum member is desperately after a single ticket and they don't have a membership card I'll see if I can help them out (face value obviously).
      because he wanted to give someone on here the chance to have it.   all sorted now anyway someone has took it
      noodge74
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #54: Jan 11, 2009 02:28:10 pm
      Does anyone know when,if at all,the ticket`s should start appearing on the ticket exchange? Will there really not be any activity until the final day of the exchange (friday)?
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #55: Jan 12, 2009 11:10:51 am
      If theres tix left then who knows may go on the late avail line! just buy now?
      TNAwrestling
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts |
      • Cross The Line
      Reply #56: Jan 12, 2009 01:21:51 pm
      as long as you have one league game from this season recorded on your fancard you can now buy a ticket
      noodge74
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #57: Jan 12, 2009 07:45:09 pm
      as long as you have one league game from this season recorded on your fancard you can now buy a ticket
      I just seen this on website and am spitting bullets here! Can you please tell me what time it changed because I phoned up at 9 this morning after getting loan of mate`s fancard with 2 on it and when I asked for an adult/child ticket the girl said I needed 2 qualifying card`s each with 2 game`s on them! Had the criteria not been changed then or had someone just not told her about it?!!! I might be lucky enough to get through again but even if I do god know`s where the other ticket will be now! I should be all sorted now without having to try again and then getting another ticket somewhere else. My boss was`nt happy with me either as I was using work phone and had to try a good few time`s to even get into the queue - then was on hold for about 20 minutes before getting through when I should have been working!Would`nt usually worry where I was seated but have to have 2 seat`s beside each other with my 9 year old nephew with me!
      I`M NOT A HAPPY BUNNY!!
      Elnino08
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #58: Jan 12, 2009 08:47:37 pm
      I have been posting all kinds of adds on the blog for the last 2 weeks trying to secure tickets for this game. Lucky enough, I have managed to secure hospitality packages that were returned to the club today. They were obviously expensive, but I felt better being ripped off by the club than by "agencies"!
      Not that I want to encourage anyone to use "agencies" to purchase tickets, but they still have an abundance of tickets left. There prices have dropped substantially over the last week. I hope to god that they have overpriced them and get stuffed. I hate those people.
      To end, there is a possibility that I will have 2 spare tickets for the game, but I will not know for sure until January 16th. Sorry, that's the best I can do.
      Ashman

Whats the price of those tickets Ashman? as I have 2 mates that are in desperate need for tickets and will be travelling over so if you are looking to sell them after the 16th I'd appreciate it if you could let me know mate...cheers.

No longer needed

« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2009 09:20:17 pm by Elnino08 »
      noodge74
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #59: Jan 12, 2009 09:33:06 pm
      Just had a thought! Is there any kind person out there who can let me use their fancard number tomorrow morning as it would mean I could get an adult/child ticket with my card and another. I would then have a spare ticket available for the main stand which I was able to buy this morning with mate`s card with his 2 game`s recorded on it. Come on guy`s - I`m desperate here :)
      noodge74
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #60: Jan 13, 2009 03:51:52 pm
      Got sorted this morning with an adult/child ticket!
      noodge74
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #61: Jan 13, 2009 05:13:07 pm
      Is it right that there is a problem with some tickets being posted out? What happens if they say about collecting duplicates but you don`t have the physical fancard a ticket was purchased on? If it happen`s with my adult/child ticket`s I will have one of the fancard`s and the debit card they were paid for on...........will this be enough?
      ronniemunn
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #62: Jan 13, 2009 05:32:03 pm
      hi can anyone help me with liverpool v everton game either 1 or 2 tickets
      noodge74
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #63: Jan 13, 2009 10:03:34 pm
      If you can get a loan of someone`s fan card with 1 PL home game recorded on it you can still get a ticket if you phone
      noodge74
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #64: Jan 14, 2009 05:37:14 am
      Look`s like the online sale`s are operating again on the website - either that or the ticket exchange-but I just went to log on to check my purchase history for ticket I got yesterday and it`s the usual "due to high volume of activity we are unable to connect you". For anyone still needing ticket`s it`s worth sticking with it and constantly clicking the refresh button.................. .....and crossing your finger`s! Good luck all!
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #65: Jan 14, 2009 09:29:02 am
      Yeah its just the FA cup now but ring up you'll still get tix
      TNAwrestling
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts |
      • Cross The Line
      Reply #66: Jan 14, 2009 09:33:46 am
      thats if you get through
      redforever1066
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #67: Jan 14, 2009 04:38:44 pm
      PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.......Does anybody have two Liverpool v Everton tickets that they want to sell. I am on a flying visit and want to take the wife to a proper game!! As I'm not local I haven't got a fancard etc.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #68: Jan 14, 2009 07:02:23 pm
      ! As I'm not local I haven't got a fancard etc.

You don't have to be a local to have a fancard  ::)

Quick Reply