Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Internet Ticket Agencies for Reds games

Read 11976 times
      norwegianred
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 1 posts |
      Internet Ticket Agencies for Reds games
      Oct 17, 2006 06:20:41 pm
      I was wondering if anyone new about any serious and reliable companies who sell Premier League tickets (like theticketbay.net)? Me and some friends have already booked a flight and hotel but did't get tickets and the match has been sold out. I know it costs extra, but that is something we are ready to pay. We do not want to go to the black market.
      « Last Edit: Jun 06, 2007 12:52:55 am by koolkidda »
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      getting tickets
      Reply #1: Oct 23, 2006 08:56:40 pm
      Quote from: "willowlfc"
      AND AMAZON AS WELL I THINK IF THERES ANY OTHER PLACES I CAN THINK OF ILL LET U NO

Since when can you get tickets at Amazon.
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      getting tickets
      Reply #2: Oct 26, 2006 04:56:10 pm
      I don't know. I heard you could. :?
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: getting tickets
      Reply #3: Nov 14, 2006 07:04:54 pm
      init i need sum tickets dont live near anfield but need away tickets do i need to be erm.... a season ticket holder or sum kinda memba?

You need a Fancard
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #4: Nov 15, 2006 01:23:28 am
      init i need sum tickets dont live near anfield but need away tickets do i need to be erm.... a season ticket holder or sum kinda memba?

You need a Fancard

and to support Liverpool.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #5: Nov 17, 2006 11:45:12 pm
      Norweigian Red I'd rather try and get a ticket off a tout rather than try any companies sellin tickets it would be cheaper especially with the way were playing at the mo

smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #6: Nov 18, 2006 09:07:09 pm
      Norweigian Red I'd rather try and get a ticket off a tout rather than try any companies sellin tickets it would be cheaper especially with the way were playing at the mo

Doesnt matter how your playing, you'll watch the reds through thick and thin if your a true supporter  ;)
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #7: Dec 13, 2006 10:00:07 pm
      why ask a question and never reply?!!
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Reply #8: Dec 14, 2006 07:14:49 pm
      yeah true you get your tickets by walking up to the ticket office and asking for a certain amount of tickets for a certain game its simple
      scousesaz06
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 124 posts |
      Reply #9: Dec 18, 2006 03:54:43 pm
      any1 ever tried 2 do a postal application 4 tickets ???
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Reply #10: Dec 18, 2006 08:06:04 pm
      wouldent trust it
      scousesaz06
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 124 posts |
      Reply #11: Dec 19, 2006 11:59:18 am
      ive tried it once & it worked ok just make sure if u do it that u send it recorded delivery save any other c**t gettin there hands on it  ;D
      andrewufo
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #12: Feb 05, 2007 12:41:47 pm
      hi im willing to pay more for tickets because im from an asian country visiting liverpool. where can i buy tickets safely? - andrewufo@hotmail.com
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #13: Feb 11, 2007 09:27:44 am
      I sit for hours on the phone trying to get tickets for any game, it is pot luck weather to get through before the phone lines crash and burn, the past few seasons have been bad enough but this season it has been a nightmare,
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #14: Feb 11, 2007 10:54:15 am
      I sit for hours on the phone trying to get tickets for any game, it is pot luck weather to get through before the phone lines crash and burn, the past few seasons have been bad enough but this season it has been a nightmare,

In total agreement.  It is a nightmare getting hold of tickets.  It's as simple as that.

(Hopefully) it should be better when the new stadium is built - however Liverpool could probably make those extra 15,000 places all for season ticket holders and the same number of 'available tickets' will be as there is now.

The new guys may bring the ticket office in to the 21st century but the fact remains that it is the classic case of supply and demand.  It may be easier for everyone to register interest in tickets before the telephone sale date ie. give in their credit card numbers over the phone (automated) and then a 'computer' randomly picks those who can get them.

At least that way everyone has more of a chance and nobody has to sit on the phone for hours (especially when people have jobs and things).

I don't know what the answer is.  I just hope that with the expansion of the new stadium they allow a significant proportion for some of the non-regulars who can't afford a season ticket, or can't make it to every game due to work, family, distance  etc..
      DOMOLFC
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #15: Feb 11, 2007 07:51:46 pm
      HELLO THERE,I AM IN THE SAME BOAT AS NOREWGIAN RED,HAVE BOOKED FLIGHTS AND HOTEL FLYING FROM BELFAST,I TRYED TICKETLINE BUT IT WAS JAMMED,WOULD THERE BE A CHANCE OF GETTIN TICKETS OUTSIDE FOR SHEFFIELD UTD GAME..CHEERS
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #16: Feb 11, 2007 08:14:46 pm
      Don't think you would have much chance with the touts, but if your willing to pay over the odds here are a couple of on-line ticket agencies

http://www.thefootballticketshop.com/buy/liverpool-football-tickets.html?gclid=CL-mpZSQp4oCFSlcMAodZXavrQ

http://www.soldoutentertainments.com/premier-league-tickets-liverpool-tickets-c-51_29.html?gclid=CNGrvMOQp4oCFS2HMAodXnY5qg'

Good luck  ;) ;D
      DOMOLFC
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #17: Feb 11, 2007 08:22:23 pm
      CHEERS FOR QUICK REPLY,BEEN LOOKING ON AFEW ONLINE TICKET SHOPS BUT DO YOU KNOW IF ANY1 HAS USED THEM BEFORE,ARE THEY GENUINE.I REALLY WANA GET TO THE MATCH BUT HAVIN TO PAY THE MONEY THEY R LOOKING IS TO MUCH,ID PAY OVER THE ODDS BUT DONT KNOW BOUT THAT MUCH,CHEERS AGAIN..
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #18: Feb 11, 2007 08:24:55 pm
      I've bought tickets for other sporting events but not football sorry mate !!

P.S  Take your CAPS LOCK OFF   ;) ;D ;D
      DOMOLFC
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #19: Feb 11, 2007 08:29:37 pm
      haha,sorry caps lock is off now..could you tell me which website u used to buy your tickets then,was it one of the above websites and was it fast enough delievery..cheers again for the help
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #20: Feb 11, 2007 08:39:06 pm
      It was TICKET MASTER but just had a look for you and the only REDS tickets they got on sale is Aston Villa away on 18-03-2007.   >:(
      DOMOLFC
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #21: Feb 11, 2007 08:49:24 pm
      cheers for looking for me appreciate that,im gona try and get tickets from somewere for the sheffield utd game fingers crossed,if not il be sitting in a bar round in liverpool all weekend having loads of pints.. ;D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #22: Feb 11, 2007 08:50:42 pm
      cheers for looking for me appreciate that,im gona try and get tickets from somewere for the sheffield utd game fingers crossed,if not il be sitting in a bar round in liverpool all weekend having loads of pints.. ;D

You'll still have a good time then !!  ;D

Quick Reply