Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Ticket Info: Liverpool V Real Madrid 10th March 2009 K.O 19.45

Read 11044 times
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Re: Ticket Info: Liverpool V Real Madrid 10th March 2009 K.O 19.45
      Reply #23: Feb 18, 2009 10:12:12 am
      Thanks venison, i never knew this game was going to online sale
      Does it show ALL available tickets online? Because i want tickets in the kop but if they are sold out alktogether i may aswell get tickets in the  annie road

kop is gone on line
      Posted on: February 18, 2009, 10:09:58 AM
      hmm still onsale online, maybe just maybe they will downgrade it to two matches from the gruop stage! maybe =/

I reckon there might be a bun fight for a few at least, fingers crossed
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #24: Feb 18, 2009 10:18:39 am
      kop is gone on line
      Posted on: February 18, 2009, 10:09:58 AM
      I reckon there might be a bun fight for a few at least, fingers crossed

ive got everything crossed including ma balls :)
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #25: Feb 18, 2009 10:49:13 am
      Tryed for about another half hour on the phone lines, never once got through so i went online.
      Got 2 in block 127 row 25, Lower Annie rd
      Once again venison thanks for the heads up or i'd still be on the phone now pulling my hair out haha.
      I reckon it could got to 2 group games so i got my fingers crossed for you mate. :)
      Posted on: February 18, 2009, 10:46:31 AM
      Sorry to be a nuisance again but i'm checking my purchase history on the online sales page and next to the madrid tickets that i've just bought it says PEND. What does this mean?
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #26: Feb 18, 2009 10:52:24 am
      Just means the transaction is going through, itll go off when they have sent the tix
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #27: Feb 18, 2009 10:55:32 am
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #28: Feb 18, 2009 01:10:43 pm
      down to single and restricted seats only
      ste.moss
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #29: Feb 18, 2009 02:29:08 pm
      ive got no chance of it going onto sale for fan card holders with two matches.
      I cant believe how quickly the tickets have gone, one of the group matches didnt even sell out, an another went down to just basic fan card holders with no previous games.

I well thought the tickets would go to fan card holders with two matches like it did last season against inter.

ah well, looks like its gonna be a cold wednesday night for me outside anfield lookin for a ticket
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #30: Feb 18, 2009 02:39:52 pm
      One of those things always going to be hard to get a ticket!!
      ahirl
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #31: Feb 18, 2009 09:07:59 pm
      how does online sale work, i`d been on phone trying to get through since 9 this morning and eventually got my ticket at 2 today. i had all 3 games on my fancard, could i have got the ticket online.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #32: Feb 18, 2009 11:53:05 pm
      how does online sale work, i`d been on phone trying to get through since 9 this morning and eventually got my ticket at 2 today. i had all 3 games on my fancard, could i have got the ticket online.

Yep you should have been given a password when you received your fancard you need that to log on
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Reply #33: Feb 19, 2009 12:04:08 pm
      ive got no chance of it going onto sale for fan card holders with two matches.
      I cant believe how quickly the tickets have gone, one of the group matches didnt even sell out, an another went down to just basic fan card holders with no previous games.

I well thought the tickets would go to fan card holders with two matches like it did last season against inter.
      it makes no sense.  how can it go down to no previous games for some of the group matches, and yet be sold out on all 3 games for this one.  the maths doesn't add up.  it must mean either Madrid have taken a large allocation of tickets or our club has sold a load of extra of these so called hospitality tickets.  which means your proper supporter like us, miss out!!!
      ah well, looks like its gonna be a cold wednesday night for me outside anfield lookin for a ticket
      red79
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 111 posts |
      Reply #34: Feb 19, 2009 01:37:08 pm
      Does anyone know, how the ticket allocation works for the CL home games?

I managed to get 2 tickets for the PSV game on my fancard but not for the Athletico game, even though they eventually went on sale to fancard holders with PSV and no credits from last season.

If the allocation for was the same for PSV as for Athletico, i would have expected a ticket for Athletico, but no such luck, so i can only assume that for whatever reason (If someone knows why please explain) that there wasn't as many tickets available for Athletico as PSV.

The Marseille game eventually went on sale for fancard holders with no 07/08 credits with either PSV or Athletico on the card, but doesn't the ticket office realise that you couldn't have had Athletico without PSV, so why put either PSV or Athletico on the criteria. That aside i managed to get 2 tickets for Marseille.

Taking a calculated guess from how the sales went for the group games, it would suggest that not everyone will have gone to all 3 group games, and that there will still be some tickets left for those who have 2 out of the 3 group games. But looking at the sales page today, there only appears to be Adult/child tickets left for those with 3 group games, so if it does come down to 2 out of 3 i have no chance.

I think it stinks, i know people are gonna say well you should have gone last year i normally do, but due to unforeseen circumstances couldn't make any last season, i just think it's bang out of order that for the bigger games our ticket allocation appears to be reduced presumably for sponsors etc... to take advantage of.

The club should agree the number of sponsors tickets etc at the start of the season and keep it consistent throughout, so us the real fans don't get penalised whilst these jumped up corporate types who probably don't even give a fcuk about football can have a free night out at the footy at our expense.
      « Last Edit: Feb 19, 2009 02:36:30 pm by Venison 86, Reason: spell checked »
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #35: Feb 19, 2009 02:41:17 pm
      I think your partly correct with more tickets probably going to sponsors etc, also PSV only took a very small ticket allocation  compared to Athletico which in turn meant less of a ticket allocation going to on sale to home support.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #36: Feb 19, 2009 03:25:10 pm
      SOLD OUT!
      ste.moss
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #37: Feb 19, 2009 03:57:23 pm
      WHAT A JOKE!!!
      They need to sort out this whole ticket system!
      I had two out of the three on my fan card, and the only reason why i didnt get the athletico match on my card was because (and im sure everyone will agree with this) the phone lines were a joke, i'd been calling from 8.30am through to about 2pm and they sold out before while i was being told for the 1000 time that the lines were busy!
      is there one person that answers the phone??
      I ended up going the athletico match because a friend who is a season ticket holder wasnt well so i took her ticket.
      I bet that 1000 tickets have gone to the spanish players!
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #38: Feb 19, 2009 04:10:17 pm
      I didnt think they would of gone down to two, eh next season if a big game in the group you have those 2 which will stand you in to good sted cause the atletico game went down to 1 game from last season! Ah well sh*t happens whomever got tix enjoy the game
      ahirl
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #39: Feb 19, 2009 05:13:43 pm
      Cheers venison, Got password from customer care so hopefully the next round i`ll get my ticket alot quicker.

Quick Reply