Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

General Ticket Discussion

Read 22219 times
      AJO
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 1 posts |
      General Ticket Discussion
      Dec 03, 2008 04:25:33 pm
       :mad: Hey im a newbie im going nuts im tryin so hard to get tickets to the city game actualy any game and im being raped by all the sites  :mad: see this is my fellas account im his fiance  :f_whistle: and im tryin to get him tickets as a xmas prezzie he's love da kop area as hes gotta big mouth "trust me" anyhow can anyone help me out on wat sites to check out im emailin some fella at the moment tellin me yeah no problem 2 tickets bla bla bla but dunno if the site is trust worthy if ya get me !!!!  ??? HELPPPPPPP it doesnt need to be the city game just any game as long as i have 2 tickets to hand him on xmas morning i dont care wat game its for  :f_whistle:
      FT9nina
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      • YNWA
      Random Ticket enquiries
      Reply #1: Dec 07, 2008 11:55:54 pm
      does anyone have any advice for getting tickets to the Manchester United Match on March 14th. I live in America and my dream is to go to a Liverpool Match. I will be in the UK during that match. I am willing to pay a bit to get these tickets.

Please let me know if anyone knows how to get ahold of some. I need 3 for my travel companions and myself.

Thanks all!!!

Happy Holidays  ??? :)
      mimi855559
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Random Ticket enquiries
      Reply #2: Dec 28, 2008 05:47:08 pm
      Hi,

I am wanting to take my grandson to his first LFC game, we live in Jersey but I am a Scouser and my grandson is a keen fan. He has never been to a match and I would dearly like to take him to see Liverpool play Sunderland on 4th March as we are in Liverpool for a few days. Have looked at the ticket sites and they cost a fortune. Anyone know how/where I can buy two tickets for the game at a reasonable price. He would go nuts if he could see his beloved team play, he is only nine!

cheers

Mimi (doting Nanny to Alastair)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Re: Random Ticket enquiries
      Reply #3: Dec 29, 2008 03:11:07 am
      Plenty of information on this board about how to get tickets.  Read and understand.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #4: Dec 30, 2008 10:07:14 pm
      does anyone have any advice for getting tickets to the Manchester United Match on March 14th. I live in America and my dream is to go to a Liverpool Match. I will be in the UK during that match. I am willing to pay a bit to get these tickets.

Please let me know if anyone knows how to get ahold of some. I need 3 for my travel companions and myself.

Thanks all!!!

Happy Holidays  ??? :)

You ever seen Charlie and the Chocolate factory, thats what these tickets are like, Goldust! plus you do know the man u game is at Old Trafford!
      redman2907
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 13 
      Reply #5: Jan 07, 2009 07:17:10 pm
      the only chance you have of getting at ticket for the man u game at old trafford is if your a season ticket holder who attended at least 12 to 14 away games in premier league alast season
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #6: Jan 08, 2009 01:22:49 pm
      I dont understand why people look at ticket sites but neglect to go on to the liverpool site and see when the tickets are onsale and the fact you can ring a number and get it at face value?
      rayhibs
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Reply #7: Jan 14, 2009 08:45:06 pm
      look i should have a couple of spares for the sunderland game but dont know how to contact u.lads if anybody has any idea how to contact them without putting up number let me know.
      Hi,

I am wanting to take my grandson to his first LFC game, we live in Jersey but I am a Scouser and my grandson is a keen fan. He has never been to a match and I would dearly like to take him to see Liverpool play Sunderland on 4th March as we are in Liverpool for a few days. Have looked at the ticket sites and they cost a fortune. Anyone know how/where I can buy two tickets for the game at a reasonable price. He would go nuts if he could see his beloved team play, he is only nine!

cheers

Mimi (doting Nanny to Alastair)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #8: Jan 14, 2009 09:16:34 pm
      look I should have a couple of spares for the sunderland game but dont know how to contact u.lads if anybody has any idea how to contact them without putting up number let me know.

Just send a PM (Personal Message) via the little blue icon on the left  ;)
      rayhibs
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Reply #9: Jan 14, 2009 09:17:49 pm
      cheers thanks for that.as u can tell im new haha
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #10: Jan 14, 2009 09:18:53 pm
      Use the private message option, if they come back on again they will receive the message, before actually entering the public forum.
      rayhibs
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Reply #11: Jan 14, 2009 09:22:07 pm
      yeah i just sent it to her.thanks for ur help lads.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #12: Jan 14, 2009 09:22:53 pm
      look i should have a couple of spares for the sunderland game but dont know how to contact u.lads if anybody has any idea how to contact them without putting up number let me know.

or the other option is

if you both go into your prolifes
      then
      Account Related Settings
      then
      untick the box by Hide email address from public
      that will then display an envelope under your avatar picture that will enable you to contact each other via email
      rayhibs
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Reply #13: Jan 14, 2009 09:28:27 pm
      ok.plenty of help for me.i sent her a msg so i will c if she gets back.im a sort touch for the nannies haha.cheers.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #14: Jan 19, 2009 03:12:43 am
      Just make sure this "nanny" gets them at facevalue.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Enquiry about tickets on fancard (season ticket)
      Reply #15: Jan 29, 2009 10:35:55 pm
      Hi
      I'm tryin to get tickets tomorrow for the everton game at goodison but i will have to lend my mates season tickets to get them
      Usually when he buys tickets using the season tickets, he gets the credit on his fancard and scans it to get into the ground but...
      His grandad doesn't trust him lending his STs to his mates incase they get lost so i was wondering is there an option when you ring up the ticket line to have the tickets printed and sent out or picked up instead of just getting the credit on the season tickets so i dont have to take the STs down the ground to get in?
      I was wondering if this might be the case because a liverpool fancard cant be scanned at goodison
      Please anyone who can help me on this, time is running out

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Re: Enquiry about tickets on fancard (season ticket)
      Reply #16: Jan 29, 2009 11:04:17 pm
      FA Cup away you will get a ticket printed.  Not a problem.

You won't have to take any season ticket or fancard anywhere near that shithole ground.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #17: Jan 30, 2009 08:16:41 am
      Thanks JD
      Problem solved.
      Don't know why i didn't realise that in the first place :D
      joey27
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #18: Feb 01, 2009 08:06:39 pm
      Hello i am treating my fella to a liverpool game and staying in liverpool for 2 nights in a bed and breakfast but can you ring up the liverpool ticket line when they come on sale and get a ticket ????.Just hope i get one for him and me im new to this
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #19: Feb 01, 2009 08:07:55 pm
      Hello I am treating my fella to a liverpool game and staying in liverpool for 2 nights in a bed and breakfast but can you ring up the liverpool ticket line when they come on sale and get a ticket ????.Just hope I get one for him and me im new to this

Have you got a Fancard ?  If not then you got no chance mate, sorry
      nbbeckley
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #20: Feb 02, 2009 10:20:53 am
      Does anyone know of how to get 2 tickets for the portsmouth game this coming saturday??
      Kopite09
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 183 posts |
      Reply #21: Feb 02, 2009 09:44:20 pm
      well does any one know if theres anywhere I can get a ticket for the utd match I have been over to 6 games this season 3 wer away and I havent really had problems going over and getting tickets but I know what these tickets are like id even settle for home section !
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #22: Feb 03, 2009 11:23:19 am
      You have no chance mate

Quick Reply