Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

General Ticket Discussion

Read 22060 times
      AJO
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 1 posts |
      General Ticket Discussion
      Dec 03, 2008 04:25:33 pm
       :mad: Hey im a newbie im going nuts im tryin so hard to get tickets to the city game actualy any game and im being raped by all the sites  :mad: see this is my fellas account im his fiance  :f_whistle: and im tryin to get him tickets as a xmas prezzie he's love da kop area as hes gotta big mouth "trust me" anyhow can anyone help me out on wat sites to check out im emailin some fella at the moment tellin me yeah no problem 2 tickets bla bla bla but dunno if the site is trust worthy if ya get me !!!!  ??? HELPPPPPPP it doesnt need to be the city game just any game as long as i have 2 tickets to hand him on xmas morning i dont care wat game its for  :f_whistle:
      FT9nina
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      • YNWA
      Random Ticket enquiries
      Reply #1: Dec 07, 2008 11:55:54 pm
      does anyone have any advice for getting tickets to the Manchester United Match on March 14th. I live in America and my dream is to go to a Liverpool Match. I will be in the UK during that match. I am willing to pay a bit to get these tickets.

Please let me know if anyone knows how to get ahold of some. I need 3 for my travel companions and myself.

Thanks all!!!

Happy Holidays  ??? :)
      mimi855559
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Random Ticket enquiries
      Reply #2: Dec 28, 2008 05:47:08 pm
      Hi,

I am wanting to take my grandson to his first LFC game, we live in Jersey but I am a Scouser and my grandson is a keen fan. He has never been to a match and I would dearly like to take him to see Liverpool play Sunderland on 4th March as we are in Liverpool for a few days. Have looked at the ticket sites and they cost a fortune. Anyone know how/where I can buy two tickets for the game at a reasonable price. He would go nuts if he could see his beloved team play, he is only nine!

cheers

Mimi (doting Nanny to Alastair)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Re: Random Ticket enquiries
      Reply #3: Dec 29, 2008 03:11:07 am
      Plenty of information on this board about how to get tickets.  Read and understand.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #4: Dec 30, 2008 10:07:14 pm
      does anyone have any advice for getting tickets to the Manchester United Match on March 14th. I live in America and my dream is to go to a Liverpool Match. I will be in the UK during that match. I am willing to pay a bit to get these tickets.

Please let me know if anyone knows how to get ahold of some. I need 3 for my travel companions and myself.

Thanks all!!!

Happy Holidays  ??? :)

You ever seen Charlie and the Chocolate factory, thats what these tickets are like, Goldust! plus you do know the man u game is at Old Trafford!
      redman2907
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 13 
      Reply #5: Jan 07, 2009 07:17:10 pm
      the only chance you have of getting at ticket for the man u game at old trafford is if your a season ticket holder who attended at least 12 to 14 away games in premier league alast season
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #6: Jan 08, 2009 01:22:49 pm
      I dont understand why people look at ticket sites but neglect to go on to the liverpool site and see when the tickets are onsale and the fact you can ring a number and get it at face value?
      rayhibs
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Reply #7: Jan 14, 2009 08:45:06 pm
      look i should have a couple of spares for the sunderland game but dont know how to contact u.lads if anybody has any idea how to contact them without putting up number let me know.
      Hi,

I am wanting to take my grandson to his first LFC game, we live in Jersey but I am a Scouser and my grandson is a keen fan. He has never been to a match and I would dearly like to take him to see Liverpool play Sunderland on 4th March as we are in Liverpool for a few days. Have looked at the ticket sites and they cost a fortune. Anyone know how/where I can buy two tickets for the game at a reasonable price. He would go nuts if he could see his beloved team play, he is only nine!

cheers

Mimi (doting Nanny to Alastair)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #8: Jan 14, 2009 09:16:34 pm
      look I should have a couple of spares for the sunderland game but dont know how to contact u.lads if anybody has any idea how to contact them without putting up number let me know.

Just send a PM (Personal Message) via the little blue icon on the left  ;)
      rayhibs
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Reply #9: Jan 14, 2009 09:17:49 pm
      cheers thanks for that.as u can tell im new haha
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #10: Jan 14, 2009 09:18:53 pm
      Use the private message option, if they come back on again they will receive the message, before actually entering the public forum.
      rayhibs
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Reply #11: Jan 14, 2009 09:22:07 pm
      yeah i just sent it to her.thanks for ur help lads.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #12: Jan 14, 2009 09:22:53 pm
      look i should have a couple of spares for the sunderland game but dont know how to contact u.lads if anybody has any idea how to contact them without putting up number let me know.

or the other option is

if you both go into your prolifes
      then
      Account Related Settings
      then
      untick the box by Hide email address from public
      that will then display an envelope under your avatar picture that will enable you to contact each other via email
      rayhibs
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Reply #13: Jan 14, 2009 09:28:27 pm
      ok.plenty of help for me.i sent her a msg so i will c if she gets back.im a sort touch for the nannies haha.cheers.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #14: Jan 19, 2009 03:12:43 am
      Just make sure this "nanny" gets them at facevalue.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Enquiry about tickets on fancard (season ticket)
      Reply #15: Jan 29, 2009 10:35:55 pm
      Hi
      I'm tryin to get tickets tomorrow for the everton game at goodison but i will have to lend my mates season tickets to get them
      Usually when he buys tickets using the season tickets, he gets the credit on his fancard and scans it to get into the ground but...
      His grandad doesn't trust him lending his STs to his mates incase they get lost so i was wondering is there an option when you ring up the ticket line to have the tickets printed and sent out or picked up instead of just getting the credit on the season tickets so i dont have to take the STs down the ground to get in?
      I was wondering if this might be the case because a liverpool fancard cant be scanned at goodison
      Please anyone who can help me on this, time is running out

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Re: Enquiry about tickets on fancard (season ticket)
      Reply #16: Jan 29, 2009 11:04:17 pm
      FA Cup away you will get a ticket printed.  Not a problem.

You won't have to take any season ticket or fancard anywhere near that shithole ground.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #17: Jan 30, 2009 08:16:41 am
      Thanks JD
      Problem solved.
      Don't know why i didn't realise that in the first place :D
      joey27
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #18: Feb 01, 2009 08:06:39 pm
      Hello i am treating my fella to a liverpool game and staying in liverpool for 2 nights in a bed and breakfast but can you ring up the liverpool ticket line when they come on sale and get a ticket ????.Just hope i get one for him and me im new to this
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #19: Feb 01, 2009 08:07:55 pm
      Hello I am treating my fella to a liverpool game and staying in liverpool for 2 nights in a bed and breakfast but can you ring up the liverpool ticket line when they come on sale and get a ticket ????.Just hope I get one for him and me im new to this

Have you got a Fancard ?  If not then you got no chance mate, sorry
      nbbeckley
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #20: Feb 02, 2009 10:20:53 am
      Does anyone know of how to get 2 tickets for the portsmouth game this coming saturday??
      Kopite09
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 183 posts |
      Reply #21: Feb 02, 2009 09:44:20 pm
      well does any one know if theres anywhere I can get a ticket for the utd match I have been over to 6 games this season 3 wer away and I havent really had problems going over and getting tickets but I know what these tickets are like id even settle for home section !
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #22: Feb 03, 2009 11:23:19 am
      You have no chance mate
      Kopite09
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 183 posts |
      Reply #23: Feb 03, 2009 11:44:54 am
      i know its goin t b hard some people were sayin there will be touts outside the stadium do ya think i shuould take the chance and travel anyway . . .
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #24: Feb 03, 2009 04:32:38 pm
      up to you, depends if you want to be ripped off or be given a fake ticket
      abcdlfc
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 52 posts |
      Reply #25: Feb 05, 2009 08:28:50 pm
      how difficult will getting a ticket for the middlesbrough game be ?

will it be easier getting a ticket for the middlesbrough stand instead?
      kieronhlfc
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts | -1 
      Reply #26: Feb 05, 2009 08:34:30 pm
      Middlesborough Away Ticket Details are out - doesn't look too bad. Starts on 7 away games, then 5, then 3. I can see this going to all season ticket holders - even if it's just for the day .
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #27: Feb 21, 2009 07:44:02 pm
      To any season ticket holders.

I've sent off my letter to get myself on the waiting list, thought I should do it sooner rather than later with it probably being 10+ years waiting. Anyway my question is, do the club send you a reply to confirm you have been placed on the list? Or do they just put you on without sending you anything saying you are on it?
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #28: Feb 21, 2009 11:59:52 pm
      they just put you on without sending you anything saying you are on it
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #29: Feb 23, 2009 07:26:08 pm
      Unless you have a fancard and they tell you that you have been put on the list, im on the PTS member list how long is that waiting list out of interest?
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #30: Feb 23, 2009 07:32:35 pm
      Unless you have a fancard and they tell you that you have been put on the list, im on the PTS member list how long is that waiting list out of interest?

What ?  they've got a waiting list for the PTS as well.  I remember when I joined that a few years ago and it was straight in, no waiting  :f_steam:
      danielle_belfast
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #31: Feb 23, 2009 09:50:52 pm
      hi im new to this i have been lookin every were for 2 tickets for the liverpool and sunderland match on the 3rd off march can ne body tell me were i cud get two tickets please.   thanks
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #32: Feb 24, 2009 09:00:31 am
      If you came on here last week then, they sold out now!
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #33: Feb 25, 2009 07:44:11 pm
      Lads if we get through to the 1/4 finals do we know what date we are at home or when can we find out. im offered three tickets and want to book the flights as soon as possible. thanks
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #34: Feb 26, 2009 11:07:14 am
      I have no clue the dates designated are likely 24/25 march and then two weeks after but until its drawn who knows which one it is! check out uefa.com they have the round dates
      ox5
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      • walk on, walk on.....
      Reply #35: Feb 27, 2009 05:42:49 pm
      newbie here! looking for any home tickets esp the Madrid game!!!! yeah i know, no chance!
      gilbert-19
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Reply #36: Mar 02, 2009 11:03:59 am
      I have no clue the dates designated are likely 24/25 march and then two weeks after but until its drawn who knows which one it is! check out Ufa.com they have the round dates
      they are meant to be on the anniversary of hillsborough
      Torres_the_great
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #37: Mar 12, 2009 02:57:36 pm
      I have booked my ticket from Australia to London (24hrs) on the 30th April and just got a ticket from London up to Liverpool on the 1st of May in time for the liverpool vs newcastle game. I have read its almost impossible to get tickets to a game if you dont have a fan card or membership which I dont have either but if anyone has a couple of spare tickets please let me know it would make my holiday. Send me email if anyone has some. I have never been to Anfield but heard its amazing, go the reds...  Cheers,
      owenfan13
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #38: Mar 12, 2009 03:16:47 pm
      My hubby and I will be travelling all the way from Malaysia to London on 21 March! Being LFC fans for more than decades, my hubby and I desparately need 2 tickets for the home match vs Aston Villa on 22 March.... any kind souls out there willing to help? Please! Please! Please!This could be our only chance to be at Anfield......... as I do not think we will have the money to pay for such a trip again!  Please help us out!
      Y.N.W.AScouseJayY.N.W.A
      • Forum John Toshack

• 253 posts |
      Reply #39: Mar 12, 2009 07:12:20 pm
      the waiting list in anfield is 10-12 years
      & new ground waiting list is 6 years.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #40: Mar 18, 2009 01:39:31 pm
      How long is the PTS list out of interest?
      davboey
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Re: Improve your forum!
      Reply #41: Sep 30, 2009 01:02:29 pm
      Hi there.

I have a query. I am a Singapore and has been a lifelong Liverpool supporter. I am actually touching down in London on the 3rd of Oct and was thinking of joining our away supporters at Stamford Bridge. I have tried to post a reply or start a new topic under "ticket information& booking* However, i am not able to post any replies. It always shows "you are not allowed to post in this section"

I would like anyone to advise on how i am able to buy ticks or even post a thread in that section. I have never been to a Premier League match before and would very much like to do so. Just that i am not able to post my thread.

Please help
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #42: Sep 30, 2009 01:14:53 pm
      First of all, specific rules exist for this board in that new users are not allowed to post in here.  This is a measure to cut down on the amount of users signing up to tout tickets.

Secondly, all tickets in the Liverpool end are sold out for this weekends Chelsea game.

You're best bet is to check Chelsea's website and see if they have any tickets left (which they probably won't). Failing that you either pay a few hundred pound to an online ticket tout agency, or will have to hang around outside the ground and see if any of the rent-boys are offering tickets (illegally) outside the ground.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #43: Sep 30, 2009 01:18:31 pm
      Hi there.

I have a query. I am a Singapore and has been a lifelong Liverpool supporter. I am actually touching down in London on the 3rd of Oct and was thinking of joining our away supporters at Stamford Bridge. I have tried to post a reply or start a new topic under "ticket information& booking* However, I am not able to post any replies. It always shows "you are not allowed to post in this section"

I would like anyone to advise on how I am able to buy ticks or even post a thread in that section. I have never been to a Premier League match before and would very much like to do so. Just that I am not able to post my thread.

Please help

Do what I did, just go up to there ticket window and ask for a seat. I got one, just be prepared to sit surrounded by those Chav c**t supporters and don't wear anything Red  ;)
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #44: Sep 30, 2009 05:00:07 pm
      Just remember to the game on the 4th as we dont play on the 3rd :)
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #45: Sep 30, 2009 05:46:25 pm
      Can anyone remember what games you needed to have attended for last years Manure game?
      jack
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 298 posts |
      Reply #46: Sep 30, 2009 06:14:58 pm
      It was 2 games. The club are a bit late on letting the ticket info out.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #47: Sep 30, 2009 06:25:58 pm
      It was 2 games. The club are a bit late on letting the ticket info out.

Thats what I was thinking. Ive been to 3 out of 4 home games so I think Im in with a decent shout!
      jack
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 298 posts |
      Reply #48: Sep 30, 2009 06:55:02 pm
      You should be fine. I hop we get tickets.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #49: Oct 01, 2009 11:51:24 am
      Can anyone remember what games you needed to have attended for last years Manure game?

Was Reading and Blackburn from the season before if i remember correctly
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #50: Oct 21, 2009 04:26:09 pm
      Just found out I have got no ticket for Sunday let down big time,so keep your ear's to the ground guy's and girls I'll be gutted if I miss this game.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      Reply #51: Oct 23, 2009 03:19:39 pm
      Still no sign of a ticket if anyone knows someone contact me please!
      SaintLiverpudlian
      • Forum John Toshack

• 278 posts |
      • Liverpool is my religion Anfield is my church
      Reply #52: Oct 23, 2009 03:42:02 pm
      I bargained a touter down to 80 quid. I made my decision though, I'm gonna wait for my membership card to arrive and apply via legal channels, bored of getting price raped. Can't afford paying that much week in week out.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #53: Oct 23, 2009 04:07:45 pm
      I bargained a touter down to 80 quid. I made my decision though, I'm gonna wait for my membership card to arrive and apply via legal channels, bored of getting price raped. Can't afford paying that much week in week out.

£80 for which game??
      SaintLiverpudlian
      • Forum John Toshack

• 278 posts |
      Reply #54: Oct 23, 2009 05:35:27 pm
      manure
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      Reply #55: Oct 24, 2009 11:50:58 am
      Any spares contact me please,been let down bigtime for tomorrow.
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Problems with online ticket sales
      Reply #56: Oct 30, 2009 08:12:57 am
      My problem is when I click onto home games the links to view stadium plan and buy tickets now don't work. Does anybody know why.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Re: Problems with online ticket sales
      Reply #57: Oct 30, 2009 08:33:17 am
      Mine works fine, just high activity i guess
      SaintLiverpudlian
      • Forum John Toshack

• 278 posts |
      Reply #58: Oct 30, 2009 11:13:37 am
      probably because the tickets are sold out!?
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #59: Oct 30, 2009 11:18:11 am
      My problem is when I click onto home games the links to view stadium plan and buy tickets now don't work. Does anybody know why.

They dont go on sale until 8:30am.
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #60: Oct 30, 2009 11:35:15 am
      Thanks sorry I thought they went on sale at 8.
      ed603em
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 727 posts | 111 
      Applying for LFC Tickets
      Reply #61: Nov 21, 2009 07:23:14 pm
      I recently signed up for the Membership scheme so that I could take my friend's kids to watch Liverpool now and again (they are 5 and 7 and are at that age when they are still 'undecided' so I'm hoping a few trips to Anfield will persuade them to support Liverpool!!) I've got them both Junior memberships and have their cards shared on my account. I am going to try and get tickets for the Bolton game in January - the tickets go on sale for members on 7th January. I was just wondering how difficult / easy it will be to get tickets? What are the demand levels like for this sort of fixture? Is it better to try and do it online or should I try using the telephone instead? Any other advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!
      james08kop
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 312 posts | -2 
      Re: Applying for LFC Tickets
      Reply #62: Nov 21, 2009 08:28:40 pm
      online is easy but somtimes its sells out fast... and phoneline are a nightmare  the best advice is start early on day of the sale like 08:30am
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #63: Nov 22, 2009 09:04:11 am
      Obviously games vary depending on opposition but you should have a decent chance for that game, especially with it just being after Christmas.

Good luck mate :)
      ed603em
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 727 posts | 111 
      Reply #64: Nov 22, 2009 11:16:19 am
      Thanks guys :)
      james08kop
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 312 posts | -2 
      Reply #65: Nov 22, 2009 06:20:04 pm
      1 positive note i have found it easy to get tickets than the past seasons
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Reply #66: Nov 24, 2009 08:42:33 am
      I recently signed up for the Membership scheme so that I could take my friend's kids to watch Liverpool now and again (they are 5 and 7 and are at that age when they are still 'undecided' so I'm hoping a few trips to Anfield will persuade them to support Liverpool!!) I've got them both Junior memberships and have their cards shared on my account. I am going to try and get tickets for the Bolton game in January - the tickets go on sale for members on 7th January. I was just wondering how difficult / easy it will be to get tickets? What are the demand levels like for this sort of fixture? Is it better to try and do it online or should I try using the telephone instead? Any other advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!
      Just one thing to note, you cannot get Adult/Child tickets online.  you will have to try the phonelines on the day of the members sale.  once you get through you will have a choice of two options. Normal adult seats only or Adult/Child seating (which is now Upper Annie Road above the away Supporters).

A child seat can only be bought with a childs members ship or fancard and the child must be accompanied by an adult.  to be honest, getting adult child seats is much easier than adult only, as that area in the Annie Road is reserved only for Adult/Child.

If i take my son, i usually wait a few hours on the day of the sale, as there's normally a few seats left and you don't spend so long on the phone. (only advisable for teams lower down the league).
      james08kop
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 312 posts | -2 
      Re: General Ticket Discussion
      Reply #67: Dec 08, 2009 07:16:50 pm
      can any one log on there account or is it just mine keeps tellng me This service is currently unavailable.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #68: Dec 08, 2009 07:45:46 pm
      Works fine for me
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #69: Dec 10, 2009 05:24:21 pm
      can any one log on there account or is it just mine keeps tellng me This service is currently unavailable.

yeah same
      james08kop
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 312 posts | -2 
      Reply #70: Dec 10, 2009 05:43:45 pm
      i put a email out to customer service
      lfcinpa
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 109 posts |
      Reply #71: Dec 18, 2009 04:27:10 pm
      I recently got a pair of tickets to the Portsmouth game on March 13th.  I'll be traveling to England for a week or so from the states, and I have a few questions and concerns regarding scheduling and possible date changes for games.

How far in advance to they change the date of the game?  I've noticed today that assuming we advance past Unirea in the Europa League, we will play Leg 1 of the next round on Thursday, March 11th, which is two days before the Pompey game is scheduled for.  Does this mean the Pompey game will be moved to Sunday (or even Monday)?  If that were to happen it wouldn't cost me going to the game, but my biggest concern is that the game could be moved to a different week altogether.  Does anyone know how scheduling like this typically works?  I know the television is probably the leading cause of the scheduling changes, but if anyone can offer some insight as to what would be likely to happen with this game, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks!

Dave
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #72: Dec 21, 2009 12:15:00 pm
      Usually moved to the sunday, unless FA Cup weekend and its changed completley!

Out of interest ow much did you pay? seeing as the game is no way to being onsale yet?
      lfcinpa
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 109 posts |
      Reply #73: Dec 21, 2009 03:06:32 pm
      Thanks for the response.  What are the odds that the FA Cup plays that weekend?  I thought they planned FA Cup weekends out ahead of time.  Do they only do that for the first few rounds?

I believe I paid face, though I'm not sure.  They were 68 US dollars apiece.  I got them through LFCNY.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #74: Dec 21, 2009 03:35:52 pm
      To be honest mate i havent checked FA Cup dates, im sure you will be fine though, each round is allocated a date!

68 dollars was quite cheap tbh man, have a good christmas anyway man
      lfcinpa
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 109 posts |
      Reply #75: Dec 21, 2009 04:57:47 pm
      Thanks Big Sexy.  You have a Merry Christmas as well.

I absolutely cannot wait for this game.  I've never been to Anfield and even though it's against Portsmouth and the team is down a bit, I'm planning on making the absolute most of my experience.  Hopefully we'll be back on track by then.
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #76: Jan 07, 2010 07:01:27 pm
      Hi,

Didnt know where to post this but I purchased the Bolton game ticket today via the phones, 1st time since dot tv structure has changed. Where can a find my profile/account details for games recorded on members card?

the link for my account doesnt show up the details..

cheers
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #77: Jan 08, 2010 01:39:06 pm
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #78: Jan 10, 2010 04:26:40 am
      Y.N.W.AScouseJayY.N.W.A
      • Forum John Toshack

• 253 posts |
      Reply #79: Feb 23, 2010 10:20:20 pm
      Why cant Members/Fancards go to PL away games, only Bolton & Blackburn thats it? be more fun going away games.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #80: Feb 24, 2010 03:13:32 am
      Why cant Members/Fancards go to PL away games, only Bolton & Blackburn thats it? be more fun going away games.

I didnt know we could go to Bolton away? Ive read a few times that we can go to Wigan as well...
      Y.N.W.AScouseJayY.N.W.A
      • Forum John Toshack

• 253 posts |
      Reply #81: Feb 24, 2010 04:01:47 pm
      Ye Bolton away i forgot to check the ticket news for Bolton away but were allowed to go, how you know we can go Wigan away, only ST allowed to go?
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #82: Feb 24, 2010 04:13:02 pm
      I dont know...its been mentioned on this site a few times. Season ticket holders dont seem to like going to Lancashire...
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #83: Feb 24, 2010 05:19:40 pm
      Doesnt seem like a big allocation 3800, thought they had like a 7 thousand stand?
      Y.N.W.AScouseJayY.N.W.A
      • Forum John Toshack

• 253 posts |
      Reply #84: Mar 05, 2010 03:06:42 am
      Have got two of my mates fancards, If they couldn't make it to European away game, can i get others mates to use there fancards & apply or the owners of fancards can only use them?
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #85: Mar 05, 2010 09:19:25 am
      I thought it had to be yours because of needing to show passport or whatever
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #86: Mar 24, 2010 05:20:14 am
      New Ticket Office Opening Hours

The Ticket Office would like to make the following announcement regarding the opening times for window sales only:

The Ticket Office will be re-locating to Chapel Street from Monday 12th April.

There will still be at least one team working out of Anfield (on a rotation basis) to accommodate window sales and away ticket sales.

As a result, the Ticket Office opening hours for window sales ONLY from Monday 12th April will be 8.15am - 3.45pm.

Phone sales will remain as is; 8.30am - 5.30pm.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/announcements/new-ticket-office-opening-hours
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #87: Mar 24, 2010 09:01:52 am
      Do all games come on window sale?

Quick Reply