Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Kings of Chaos - MMORPG

Read 1805 times
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Kings of Chaos - MMORPG
      Jan 04, 2009 03:51:16 pm

LINK > www.kingsofchaos.com

Not sure if anyone of you have heard of it but I've met many English,Americans and Australians of all ages playing this game.
      It's an online webpage-based game also known as Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game(MMORPG).
      It's a war game that enables you to choose between Elves,Humans,Dwarves,Undeads and Orcs with each one of them having their own benefits respectively. It will be very confusing at the start but you'll eventually get to understand it. There's a Help guide as well here > http://www.kingsofchaos.com/help.php#

Basically, you buy weapons, so you can attack people using turns and steal gold to up your stats and get a higher rank but that all depends on your style of play. There are a few styles.

1 - Ranker -
      You basically increase every stat and gain a higher rank by balancing them out. This is my style of play as I like being on the top pages :D

2 - Sabber -
      You concentrate more on your Spy Rating so you can destroy peoples'weapons. But don't do it for fun, do it when a war breaks out.

3 - Slayer -
      You concentrate on your Attack Rating to steal alot of gold to be able to purchase more weapons. I'm also playing this style as I feel gold helps you get rank faster.

If any of you guys are interested to join, you guys can join me and be my officer( people under me but you don't have to do anything). I would just like us to just be connected and a chain(alliance) is formed.
      My name in the game is Adryan under an alliance name called Liverpool FC and I am the only member ;D.
      Would be cool if us Liverpool fans can be in a small alliance/chain and have fun. If you do join, I'd be open to hear suggestion of a new name (LFC-Reds, Kopites, Reds.. etc).

Quick Reply