Trending Topics

Out, Injured!

Read 11335 times
      Shay
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,732 posts | 46 
      Re: Out, Injured!
      Reply #23: Jan 05, 2009 08:55:37 pm
      Worse than that, Haig also decreed that the men should not run at the enemy but walk in orderly fashion towards the German lines which were manned with Mauser machine guns.

Tactical genius.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #24: Jan 05, 2009 08:58:33 pm
      Game. Set. Match, Australia. Oh and there you go, we're better at Tennis.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #25: Jan 05, 2009 10:41:13 pm
      Speaking of Armies..... thats actually a whole different can of worms, all im saying is the British Army couldn't defeat a couple of guys who disscussed tactics in a shed  :f_whistle:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,214 posts | 8569 
      Reply #26: Jan 06, 2009 01:02:27 pm
      Wonder were the Aussies got the name of the SAS from then?

As for calling the British Army - I hope you're still talking about the First World War.

Love hearing Aussies go on - haven't us Scousers taken over yet! Should be enough of us over there now!
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #27: Jan 06, 2009 01:06:28 pm
      Is everyone in Aus as attractive as Home and Away birds ::) how can one village have soo many fit girls
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      • YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #28: Jan 06, 2009 04:06:53 pm
      Maybe you Aussies are only good at sports where you get to put on lots of padding?

Over the last few years, we have scattered our seeds all over Europe in large numbers and will see them come to fruition in years to come.
      We will rid ourselves of that soft footballer tag and dominate in bigger numbers.

We've Lorded it in most sports that we compete against you in, and it's only a matter of time until we will pull the Three Lions' pants down.

Any opinions on whether McDonald will be snapped up into the Premiership?

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,214 posts | 8569 
      Reply #29: Jan 06, 2009 04:15:32 pm
      Over the last few years, we have scattered our seeds all over Europe in large numbers and will see them come to fruition in years to come.
      We will rid ourselves of that soft footballer tag and dominate in bigger numbers.

We've Lorded it in most sports that we compete against you in, and it's only a matter of time until we will pull the Three Lions' pants down.

Any opinions on whether McDonald will be snapped up into the Premiership?

No, but Redstorm you ever heard the phrase - We're not English, We're Scouse!!

So if you could stop polluting the site by refering to that three lions sh*te!

Put it this way is there any Aussie out there that could take on Mr Gerrard!
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      Reply #30: Jan 06, 2009 04:21:07 pm
      Fair enough. Will do.

Stevie is as hard as they come. Muscat could probably match him in hardness of tackle but the c**t would try and break a leg whereas Stevie does it cleanly.

Love him to bits.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,214 posts | 8569 
      Reply #31: Jan 06, 2009 04:25:37 pm
      Hate that shitbag Muscat, remember him at Wolves I think, plus he played I think for Millwall in Rafa's first season.

One horrible c**t! Didn't he try to scythe down little Pongolle?
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      Reply #32: Jan 06, 2009 04:35:53 pm
      I think so.
      He is as big a c**t as Keane was.

Such a dirty player, where he had the lovely reputation of leg breaker Public enemy No.1., in the Championship.

That sneer he has. :mad:

Should have been bought by ManUre. Would've fit in perfectly!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #33: Jan 06, 2009 07:02:23 pm
      Not to mention he just got done for gambling on matches in the A-League, his defence was, 'I didnt know'. c**t.

Where i live its full of lovely lookers, sure we have some bogans and rat lookers but we have a fair swab of attractive ladies too. Brits though, minimal talent.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,751 posts | 6722 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #34: Jan 07, 2009 01:26:43 am
      There is only 2 things I love about England. The Liverpool Football Club and the many friends I've made, wherever they live, through this website.  :angel:

Other than that, it's Australia all the way baby.  ;D
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #35: Jan 07, 2009 03:05:39 am
      My God do the Poms love to stir up sh*t when they come to Sydney's beaches in summer or what??!!

As i live within the proximity of these beaches Coogee and Bondi it is well documented amongst locals here that between the months of November and Februaary we are to expect another load of drunken rowdy poms who love to get their heads kicked in on a daily basis. No offense to all the ladies on here but not to mention the ugly easy women they bring with them.
      Shay
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,732 posts | 46 
      Reply #36: Jan 07, 2009 07:21:43 am
      Can one of you down there explain the term POM to me?

As far as I remember it is a reference to the prisoners we sent to Oz who eventually became your population.  Is this right?
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #37: Jan 07, 2009 12:26:09 pm
      :lmao: This thread has to be the one that has spent the least time on topic!

Not that I'm complaining - keep it up you lot, better than telly reading this! :D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,650 posts | 6947 
      Reply #38: Jan 07, 2009 01:13:52 pm
      Come on now you lot down under.

The vast majority of you wouldn't be enjoying the sunshine while we're all freezing our tits off if it wasn't down to your old mother country.  :f_whistle:

Actually, out of interest and I'm actually not taking the piss now, but with such a relatively short history for your country I'm wondering what historical records are like over there.  Do people generally have their family history's fully mapped out or not?
      Alastair
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,414 posts |
      • Biggidy Biggidy Boom!
      Reply #39: Jan 07, 2009 01:24:21 pm
      My God do the Poms love to stir up sh*t when they come to Sydney's beaches in summer or what??!!

As I live within the proximity of these beaches Coogee and Bondi it is well documented amongst locals here that between the months of November and Februaary we are to expect another load of drunken rowdy poms who love to get their heads kicked in on a daily basis. No offense to all the ladies on here but not to mention the ugly easy women they bring with them.

Quite babaric it seems????

Beat the men and steal their easy women???

My that is the life.

Where do I sign?
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      Reply #40: Jan 07, 2009 01:58:36 pm

Not that I'm complaining - keep it up you lot, better than telly reading this! :D

I fully agree mate.

But it is does make for enjoyable reading though. :lmao:

Go Crouchinho!!   ;D
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #41: Jan 07, 2009 02:38:01 pm

How bad are the French public in general, I went there once and everyone was rude to me apart from one English girl who was there too but thats another story :D
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #42: Jan 08, 2009 01:59:59 am
      Shay the word POME around the 17th and 18th century was used to identify somebody as a Prisone of Mother England. However in the Aussie urban dictionary we use the word POM and it originates from the term   "pomegranate", relating to the purported frequency of sunburn among British people in Australia, turning their fair skin the colour of pomegranates. Hence we have things like Irirsh sun tans in our dictionary also describing someone that has passed out drunk on Bondi beach and woken up sun burnt to the sh*t house.

As for
      Quite babaric it seems????

Beat the men and steal their easy women???

My that is the life.

Where do I sign?

As far as that is concerned Alastair my friend I am sorry but is that not what you English did through the course of history in your quest for colonisation? Yes rape the indigenous women and slaughter their men. Its a little different down here we dont want to slaughter your men but the issue is exactly what is bein demonstrated by some on here. The ignorant attitude that we are a bunch of descendents of petty thieves and convicts and that gives you some given right to staunch every Aussie bloke run around actling like a complete goon. Well I think over the years some sort of evolutionary process has taken place where we have stood up to your sh*t and put you on your ass. (In fact after Thailand we are the second most dangerous travelling destination for Britons, it wasnt always like that) As for the women mate dont take no offence they arent lookers in any sense but all it takes is a few rounds of schooners and you are in easy as that.

Croucinho mate just post that great Bundy ad thats been running on telly  says it all really. I cant get on to youtube from work.

crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #43: Jan 08, 2009 06:52:39 am
      My pleasure mate:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=0OidSD14mGE

Your very right about our colonisation, the English are the ones who bashed indigenous women and killed their husbands so they could make Australia white. The White Australia policy came about under Australian government but as we all know, Australia didnt make all its own decisions up untill the 1980's.

Coincidence that once we distanced ourselves from English ruling, ie. no more appealling to the Privvy Council and being able to run our government 100% independently, we have started to become a major force internationally. We arent there to serve and protect a country that does nothing for our safety.

How many Brits are migrating to Australia? Thousands each year due to quality of life. Its cheaper, safer and much more outdoory.

There is no competition here, every flaw we have or once had is because of the English influence but now we're a better country.
      Shay
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,732 posts | 46 
      Reply #44: Jan 08, 2009 09:35:30 am
      Cheers Dado, that's always confused me - why you call us Poms when it's Aussies that descend from the prisoners.

Crouchinho, like the advert.  I certainly don't wish England was Australia but there you go.
      Just one question...WTF is the polar bear all about?  Is there some Aussie significance?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,650 posts | 6947 
      Reply #45: Jan 08, 2009 11:33:51 am
      Touchy lot aren't you.

Quick Reply