Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Rafa launches Fergie attack

Read 26598 times
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Re: Rafa launches Fergie attack
      Reply #23: Jan 09, 2009 04:39:44 pm
      I've been waiting a long time for something like this to happen. F***ing well done Rafa, at least we know someone's got some balls.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,353 posts | 1634 
      Reply #24: Jan 09, 2009 04:40:20 pm
      That bit about the contract bothered me though wtf are they up to, well in there RAFA just hope it dont backfire on us.
      Red Barrovian
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,356 posts | 77 
      Reply #25: Jan 09, 2009 04:41:07 pm
      In just one press conference he has summed up what I have wanted to say about the cheating c**t for the past 5 years. He is a cheating piece of sh*t and quite frankly I hope the FA read this and then think about it.

I was thinking just a few days ago when United cheated their way to victory over Soton, I thought "surely I'm not the only one who notices these strange happenings that go on every single match". And now I know I'm not. Cheers Rafa. Best manager in the world today.

Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,270 posts | 2829 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #26: Jan 09, 2009 04:49:51 pm
      2 points id like to make

1) Hes right in everything he said

2) I LOVE RAFA
      shrey024
      • Forum Steve Staunton

• 150 posts |
      Reply #27: Jan 09, 2009 04:54:15 pm
      Top man, Rafa.

Slur Alex finally gets what he deserves and it couldn't have been in a better way.

Made my day, this.
      Bpatel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #28: Jan 09, 2009 04:57:22 pm
      What a briliant man.  ;D

I never thought i could ever respect him more, but he goes and proves me wrong.  :D

I love you Rafa!!
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #29: Jan 09, 2009 05:00:32 pm
      That's the best interview/statement I've read in a long, long time. All the praise to Rafa for having the guts to stand up to Slur Alex and his (not so) merry band of cheats. On the field and off it, he tries to twist the public, the press and the FA around his little finger, and for far too long he has been getting away with it. He's a disgrace.

No doubt Rafa will get a rough hand from the papers tomorrow, but he's more than man enough to deal with that. What is important, and I'm sure it was his intention, is that it will get people talking. The truth is out now, and I hope something will be done.
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #30: Jan 09, 2009 05:07:48 pm
      Haha I saw this earlier on Sky Sports news.  Absolute quality watching him and every point he made was spot on.  Old Fergie has been getting away with this sh*t for years and its about time he was put in his place.  Well in Rafa.

But I can't help thinking that this would have been better said if we had a bigger lead over them or when the title's been won.  If we do have a dip in form and United overtake us in the table then everybody is going to blame this, and thus the pressure will increase even more on Rafa and the team.  I really hope not though and I don't expect it to.

I agree with what everyone else said though, I love Rafa to bits and that increased even more today.  Lets hope it doesn't backfire on us though.  Can't wait to hear what nonsense Ferguson comes out with now  :D
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #31: Jan 09, 2009 05:28:00 pm
      loving this big time. whiskey nose will be thinking of a reply. cant wait for it.
      rafa denied it but this is the dogs bollox when it comes to mind games.

this comes out before the chelsea game, brilliant. utd need 3 points and rafa knows that.
      f**king genius
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #32: Jan 09, 2009 05:38:05 pm
       Just one sentence from  me on this
         great great RAFA ,loved it,,thes are facts Sir chewing scot
      « Last Edit: Jan 09, 2009 05:54:03 pm by xabigerrard »
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #33: Jan 09, 2009 05:41:21 pm
      A great move from Rafa,the manc tw*ts haven't got the foggiest!!!
      karljd
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 45 posts |
      Reply #34: Jan 09, 2009 05:41:56 pm
      what about that d***head presenter on sky sn making out rafa's ranting and raving when all's he's doing is telling the truth and saying what everyone else other than the mancs think.(an astonishing 4 minute rant)fooking hell if thats a rant then what about that whiskey nosed c..t when he starts,fooking hate sky and there smarmy presenters.
      « Last Edit: Jan 09, 2009 05:52:10 pm by karljd »
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #35: Jan 09, 2009 05:47:20 pm
      I loved this rant, top quality stuff from Rafa, obviously he was planning this for a while, and waited until before they were playing a must-win game to come out with it. About time someone had the bollocks to stand up to whiskey-nose and attack him.

But he has now invited pressure onto himself as has been mentioned, if this backfires and our title challenge fades away then this is what the press will pinpoint it as.
      bedsred
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 144 posts |
      • That's nice, that's McDermott and that's a goal
      Reply #36: Jan 09, 2009 06:03:30 pm
      ol whisky nose is shitting himself. I like to bet he's not sleeping to well at the moment, he
      knows LFC are no soft touch this season and by tomorrow night there be 10 points down.

R-a-f-a Benitez
      oh R-a-f-a Benitez
      redman2907
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 13 
      Reply #37: Jan 09, 2009 06:03:58 pm
      well done rafa about time some one stood up to the scottish idiot. everyone including the press are scared to say a bad word about him.  your a legend rafa we love you
      westerlies
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 28 posts | -1 
      Reply #38: Jan 09, 2009 06:17:53 pm
      What a great press conference. well done Rafa.

Fergie organize the Premier League fixture in the furure... :lmao:
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #39: Jan 09, 2009 06:24:36 pm
      This is what the United supporters are thinking right now. I just think this takes pressure off the players (especially Gerrard who can use it). Hope the players can response well in the game on the weekend

jonnylfc88
      • Forum John Toshack

• 265 posts |
      Reply #40: Jan 09, 2009 06:50:17 pm
      Read this on skysports website and laughed my tits off! Rafa giving Ferguson the grilling of a life time, don't you just wish you could have been there to applaud him when he finished!

Fair play to him though, it's not like Ferguson can deny any of this. Anyways its bout time someone put him in his place. Bravo gaffer, bravo!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #41: Jan 09, 2009 06:59:17 pm
      Read this on skysports website and laughed my tits off! Rafa giving Ferguson the grilling of a life time, don't you just wish you could have been there to applaud him when he finished!

Fair play to him though, it's not like Ferguson can deny any of this. Anyways its bout time someone put him in his place. Bravo gaffer, bravo!
      he's a f***in senile arl crank,who the hell takes him seriously
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #42: Jan 09, 2009 06:59:57 pm

Not at all adam.

It was a well spoken article and not a rant at all.  Fair play to Benitez for actually telling it like it is.  Ferguson is a moaning c**t and constantly tries to dictate what the FA should be doing, what the Premiership should be doing and what the referee's should be doing.

Regrettably for him he doesn't run football in this country and it's about time somebody put him in his place.
      red kop
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 179 posts | -8 
      Reply #43: Jan 09, 2009 07:03:51 pm
      well done rafa . Hope  the scum roll over and die miserably , the only way the scum ferguson can become more successfull than lfc is to buy all the officials of .
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #44: Jan 09, 2009 07:15:59 pm
      Fergie likes to see the Managers fighting for the title lose their rag like Keegan did a few years back, but having watched the interview Rafa was in complete control of his emotions, when he threw facts into the pot and facts about Ferguson and the refs I thought that a master stroke because any help that AF gets away with will be scrutanised like never before.

Take this World club tournament in wherever? they seemed to miss very little of league games and came back to one away game at Stoke then an FA cup game in to which they could rest players. I don't seem to remember our players receiving any help so it's nothing new they have been receiving special treatment for as long as I can remember and it's time the FA have had it pointed out to them as they have been turning a blind eye to Ferguson for far to long. A level playing field across the board would be a start.Nice one Rafa......
      nk@anfield
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #45: Jan 09, 2009 07:22:24 pm
      rafa told it like it was.Fergie is shitting himself and I can' t stop laughin' . this forum is the dogs bollox .

Quick Reply