Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Rafa launches Fergie attack

Read 26595 times
      SirAlex
      • You'll always be Mr Ferguson to Rafa.
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts | -11 
      • Come in peace, friendly banter please.
      Re: Rafa launches Fergie attack
      Reply #230: Jan 13, 2009 05:35:14 pm
      Thats a very in depth explanation isn't it, take off the blinkers and stop believing everything you read and you might talk some sense.

Rafa was exactly like this when he entered 'mind games' in spain....And broke the dominance of Madrid and Barca, and he did it twice.

Fergie is the master at this, it's quiet funny how the waiter has challenged him, the GodFather is a different kettle of fish than the mangers at Madrid and Barca......

RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #231: Jan 13, 2009 05:40:37 pm
      Fergie is the master at this, it's quiet funny how the waiter has challenged him, the GodFather is a different kettle of fish than the mangers at Madrid and Barca......

My point wasn't about who he was up against, my point is how Rafa plays his 'mind games', you said he is showing signs of breaking, but that is how he has always been.
      SirAlex
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts | -11 
      Reply #232: Jan 13, 2009 05:52:28 pm
      My point wasn't about who he was up against, my point is how Rafa plays his 'mind games', you said he is showing signs of breaking, but that is how he has always been.

Rafa has been here 5years and only now, when your top he goes on this rant, it shows he is thinking of United.... it shows he's scared!
      Carra was half embarresed on Sky Sports the other day while been a pundit for the Unted v Chelsea game, and I wouldn't blame the lad, the whole country is laughing.
      We are clear favs to win our 18th league, matching your 18!! And I have no doubt that we won't do it..... I'm 100% sure we'll win it!!

You been a Liverpool fan will say your team will win, but lets be honest.... your playing your best footy in 10years, and we are playing poorly and olny hitting form now, and we can still be top this sat!
      The tables have turned, we'r only getting into 4th gear now..... 5th is soon to come.
      « Last Edit: Jan 13, 2009 06:56:11 pm by SirAlex »
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #233: Jan 13, 2009 05:57:19 pm
      Loverpool? Is that an intentional joke that I didn't quite get or a spelling mistake?

You have every right to believe United will win he title. Just like we have every right to believe we will too. So I don't see your point, personally.
      SirAlex
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts | -11 
      Reply #234: Jan 13, 2009 06:03:42 pm
      Spell mistake.

Yes i agree, you have a right to believe, you have the points on the board, we have to play an in form Wigan and then head up to Bolton where we got beat last year.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,236 posts | 8573 
      Reply #235: Jan 13, 2009 06:06:21 pm
      I'd say Rafa is not cracking up and is not a broken man either, yes we've finally got a team to challenge your lot so he's throwing down the gauntlet

Shows how scared you lot are of us - with your cracks about waiters and whatever - and no Fergie is not a master of mind games - he's just a bully.

And I regard Real Madrid a far bigger team than Manchester United - you've still only won three European Cups, Right? And are you're still shitting yourselves that they're going to take your best player!

As for being top this saturday! Well that will last for what, two days.

We coming back to reclaim our F***ing perch - and you can quote me on that!
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #236: Jan 13, 2009 06:16:29 pm
      Rafa has been here 5years and only now, when your top he goes on this rant, it shows he is thinking of United.... it shows he's scared!

United get more respect than they deserve - Rafa said what he did because Slur Alex has been getting away with too much for too long. He said what the rest of the world is thinking.

He doesn't mention the United team at all, only the staff. So, point one is wrong.

Carra was half embarresed on Sky Sports the other day while been a pundit for the Unted v Chelsea game, and i wouldn't blame the lad, the whole country is laughing.

Anything to have a dig at us, eh? Can't you find something better than Carra being on Sky Sports? He gave his services and opinion to them, didn't look embarrassed to me. But then, that may be because I'm a Liverpool fan? ::)

We are clear favs to win our 18th league, matching your 18!! And i have no doubt that we won't do it..... i'm 100% sure we'll win it!!

You'll be clear favourites to win it if you're 10 points clear come May ... which you won't be. If, by some mircale, you do happen to be top by Monday, you know that we'll be snapping at your heels until the very end.

Until then, enjoy third place. ;)

your playing your best footy in 10years, and we are playing poorly and olny hitting form now, and we can still be top this sat!
      The tables have turned, we'r only getting into 4th gear now..... 5th is soon to come.

We're playing worse football this season than any other season, yet we're still top and yet to hit third gear mate. You saw our performance against Newcastle; no Alonso, no Torres, yet we still comfortably stick five past them - and let me tell you that even without those two players, that's nowhere near as good as we can play. You just wait 'til we're in full stride. ;)

Good post aside from the bits I picked out, though. ;D
      SirAlex
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts | -11 
      Reply #237: Jan 13, 2009 06:22:11 pm
      I'd say Rafa is not cracking up and is not a broken man either, yes we've finally got a team to challenge your lot so he's throwing down the gauntlet Agree, you look strong this year.

Shows how scared you lot are of us - with your cracks about waiters and whatever - and no Fergie is not a master of mind games - he's just a bully.I'm not going to listen to people on here call Fergie red nose and Taggard, so why can't I call Rafa the waiter.

And I regard Real Madrid a far bigger team than Manchester United - you've still only won three European Cups, Right? And are you're still shitting yourselves that they're going to take your best player! Europe you have to be lucky, so 3 or 5... means nothing. And United are bigger than Real Madrid in my eyes!! LMOA.... nope not a hope mate, the worlds best player is here to stay:)

As for being top this saturday! Well that will last for what, two days.You have to beat that "small club" of Everton first. And Everton look the better team ATM.

We coming back to reclaim our f**king perch - and you can quote me on that!I will, might even use it in my sig.

And last, you seem to have edited your post, you asked me"Been a paddie do get to OT much"..I go as much as I can, a few times a year, next game im going to is Blackburn next month. Anyway what has that to do with it? I'm sure some of your forum members have never been to Anfiled.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #238: Jan 13, 2009 06:35:36 pm
      I see you've scored it 1-0 to Mr Ferguson.

I'd probably call it 46-41 in Liverpool's favour at the minute.
      SirAlex
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts | -11 
      Reply #239: Jan 13, 2009 06:36:14 pm
      Reslivo, what all due respect, i somehow don't think Liverpool will improve any more. Only Torres to come back in.
      That Newcastle side is sh*t, didn't we beat the mighty STOKE 5-0.
      We beat Chelsea 3-0 with no Carrick, Scholes, Anderson or Rio. We have been out of sorts this season but the last few games i believe we'r back to our old selfs.

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #240: Jan 13, 2009 06:36:56 pm

And that, my friend, may well be my new sig.

vydex
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 154 posts | -5 
      Reply #241: Jan 13, 2009 06:37:26 pm
      And last, you seem to have edited your post, you asked me"Been a paddie do get to OT much"..I go as much as I can, a few times a year, next game im going to is Blackburn next month. Anyway what has that to do with it? I'm sure some of your forum members have never been to Anfiled.

Its clear to me that the only reason you are on this forum is because you are scared, where have you been the last 10 years while we havent been challenging?? It seems that all mancs like to wind people up to prove how great their team is, but hey who cares what the mancs think I dont. It seems funny that while all this so called mind games have been going on everyone associated with Manc utd are stating that its "keegan all over again" " benetiz has lost ha ha ha" "I think Benetiz is disturbed" and so on and on, while if you actually look at what the neutrals and neutral press have been saying its totally different from your spill on things.

All you and your kind are trying to do is wind people up, and then try and have a good laugh about it, but in the end when you dont start getting the decsion go your way yet again you and those in the media who suck your cocks will start to lose it, because trust me before now and the end of the season you will have decsions not go "your way" and I wonder who will look like who has lost when Ferguson attacks another referee for being incompetant and then has another go at Hacket for also being incompetant. But does that sound like he is disturbed, not in your eyes but from where I am it sure does. Your luck fairy is dying time to let her go so that the seagulls can eat her from the trash barge or some other incomprehensable sh*te....
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #242: Jan 13, 2009 06:38:22 pm
      Reslivo, what all due respect, i somehow don't think Liverpool will improve any more. Only Torres to come back in.
      That Newcastle side is sh*t, didn't we beat the mighty STOKE 5-0.
      We beat Chelsea 3-0 with no Carrick, Scholes, Anderson or Rio. We have been out of sorts this season but the last few games i believe we'r back to our old selfs.

Think as you wish, we always improve in the second half of the season.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,236 posts | 8573 
      Reply #243: Jan 13, 2009 06:39:18 pm
      Just checking!! I was angry when I first spotted the 'Loverpool', so maybe you should go back and edit your post!

Just like fergie, though I see you've dodged from the questions asked!!

Another question if you do got to Old Trafford a couple of times a season, why do your fans always sing about us for most of the game? and don't give me that  "you do too" because I have to say we don't!
      SirAlex
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts | -11 
      Reply #244: Jan 13, 2009 06:42:18 pm
      I see you've scored it 1-0 to Mr Ferguson.

I'd probably call it 46-41 in Liverpool's favour at the minute.

Yes i agree, but it's also 21-19
      SirAlex
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts | -11 
      Reply #245: Jan 13, 2009 06:48:53 pm
      Guys i'm not trying to wind people up, there is Liverpool members on the United site i'm on, i think it's good for the forum no?
      Yes you have a point, if Chelsea were top maybe i'd be on a Chelsea site, of course i'm worried.... i don't want you to win it, and you don't want us to win it!

But lads i'm not trying to rise or wind people up!! Liverpool and United havn't had a title race in so long.... it's just great to see.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #246: Jan 13, 2009 06:50:33 pm
      Why did you say before you beat Chelsea without Carrick, Ferdinand and Anderson?

You say that as if Anderson is a regular first team starter/world beater. When he isn't at all.
      SirAlex
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts | -11 
      Reply #247: Jan 13, 2009 06:54:03 pm
      Why did you say before you beat Chelsea without Carrick, Ferdinand and Anderson?

You say that as if Anderson is a regular first team starter/world beater. When he isn't at all.

Because Anderson has played in most of the "big four" fixture games this and last year.
      He isn't a world beater, but an importent player for us.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #248: Jan 13, 2009 06:56:30 pm
      Don't really understand why that is when he doesn't usually start in any other game.

Anyway, we're going off topic here.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #249: Jan 13, 2009 06:58:01 pm
      The point is Rafa launched this Fergie attack in an attempt to get the FA to take some action in the future. Title races go in other topics.

:ontopic:

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=8965.0
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #250: Jan 14, 2009 12:22:52 am
      Rafa reeks of Kevin Keegan, showing the signs of a broken man!!!

The truth hurts doesn't it.

Your comment tickled me.

And for the record, Rafa smells quite good actually. Not a stale ale smell in sight.  :)

As Res said anyway, all aboard the topic.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #251: Jan 14, 2009 06:37:51 pm
      The truth hurts doesn't it.

Your comment tickled me.

And for the record, Rafa smells quite good actually. Not a stale ale smell in sight.  :)

As Res said anyway, all aboard the topic.
      Rafa's done all this before its accepted practice in Spain and no one gets too wound up,the fact is Taggart,Gill and the FA have elevated themselves so much without any interference they have no logical response to somebody who points out the patent injustice of their cosy set up,the sooner it is dismantled the better.
      cuddles
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts | -1 
      Reply #252: Jan 14, 2009 11:25:35 pm
      Rafa- Keegan the second - BOTTLER

Quick Reply