Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Ste Gerrard is GOING!

Read 3681 times
      lucouk
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • Started Topic

• 86 posts | -1 
      Ste Gerrard is GOING!
      Oct 26, 2006 11:55:35 am
      Hi everyone,

I cant say how i no this. But i have some news that will cripple everyone that reads it. And no i am not lying, i am a true red fan and i am truely gutted aswel!!

I heard news, from a 100% reliable source, that gerrard is having problems because 2 men have got pics of themselves with alex and they are naughty!!!

I havent seen the pics but apparently stevie has them but i can see them getting around. That is what has been playing on his mind, and the other thing- partly because of that

27million REAL MADRID JANUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been told its set in stone :shock:

you dont have to believe me, but keep this post on till january and you will all be shocked.

Sorry to break the news reds, bad times are coming
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Ste Gerrard is GOING!
      Reply #1: Oct 26, 2006 01:17:56 pm
      (cough)lier(cough)
      lfc kid
      • Forum David Johnson

• 239 posts | -1 
      Ste Gerrard is GOING!
      Reply #2: Oct 26, 2006 01:24:22 pm
      u beter be lieing!!!!! and if ur not WTF 27 milion is a rip off!!
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Ste Gerrard is GOING!
      Reply #3: Oct 26, 2006 01:28:45 pm
      lfc kid gerrard wont leave liverpool he sighned a four year contract with us for a reason because he loves the club and wont leave the fans
      lfc kid
      • Forum David Johnson

• 239 posts | -1 
      Ste Gerrard is GOING!
      Reply #4: Oct 26, 2006 01:53:23 pm
      gdgd cheers willow thats a sick joke lucouk!! idiot
      lucouk
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • Started Topic

• 86 posts | -1 
      Reply #5: Oct 26, 2006 03:00:45 pm
      lfc kid

1) who are you calling an idoit you soft tw*t
      2)why would i make a joke up like that when it isnt even funny
      3)consider the facts

Its obviouse you dont have an opinion for yourself so go suck on a fu*kin lemon or something you havent got a clue!!!

Am just as gutted to hear the news as everyone else is, and i could have just kept it too myself.

The story is that pictures have been handed into the daily mail with steven gerrards girlfriend alex and 2 other men.

Steven gerrard has paid the daily mail off to not show the pictures and is even querying whether or not his second born child is even his!!!!

The daily mail will no doubt eventually release those payments. But then cant release them until February??????????

All of this is happening and i got told, by a brother of shall we say *someone reliable*

That a bid has been placed behind the scenes for gerrard to go to real madrid in January for 27m and he is happy with it.

SO WHO IS LYING ! SOFT LAD

think of the facts

1) he has been playing 100%
      2) Real madrid is the only club i can see gerrard leaving for!
      3) Liverool is not achieving
      4) He isnt even being played in his true position
      5) look at the dates the pictures are coming out and look when the transfer will be

willowlfc you are right he did sign a four year contract but that doesnt mean he has to stick it out!!!!!

if you dont wana listen then dont and save your comments but quite frankly i dont care if you dont believe me, if you need information on the matter i can tell you only what i no
      lfc kid
      • Forum David Johnson

• 239 posts | -1 
      Ste Gerrard is GOING!
      Reply #6: Oct 26, 2006 03:49:17 pm
      <message>

(Behave yourselves - No personal abuse - Mod)
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Ste Gerrard is GOING!
      Reply #7: Oct 26, 2006 04:36:50 pm
      yer but madrid arnt playing well!!!!!! there you go they drew ang on lets under line this DREW WITH A DIVISON 3 SIDE WHEN THEY HAD THE SO-CALLED BEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD UP FRONT AND DAVID BECKHAM IN MIDFIELD AND SOME OF THE USEUALL PLAYERS ALL IN THE SQUAD SO GERRARD'S LEAVING TO REAL MADRID HEY UMMM :?  :roll:  :shock: think that solves your problem and madrid havent won a throphy in years
      Boot
      • Forum Ian St John

• 438 posts |
      Ste Gerrard is GOING!
      Reply #8: Oct 26, 2006 05:00:04 pm
      1 question.  

What difference will going to Madrid make?

If it did happen then he would kick Alex out, and if it didn't happen then he will just deny it and tell the world that it must be computer generated.

Running to Madrid will not solve anything, it didn't for Beckham.
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      Ste Gerrard is GOING!
      Reply #9: Oct 26, 2006 05:24:44 pm
      firstly rumours have been circulating for a long time that the 1st child of alex is not stevies and not the 2nd as you have said.

secondly anyone who has read stevies book will know that football abroad does not interest him one single bit he craves a premiership medal and nothing else

thirdly the london based media have been for a long time been trying to upset the apple cart at anfield if its not story its another i for one am happy to believe that stevie is not and will not go anywhere ever.

And if the case was that alex has been slapping it about why has the wedding not been called off i would'nt worry about any of it its just rumours again and stevie is safe with us for life.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Ste Gerrard is GOING!
      Reply #10: Oct 26, 2006 06:23:59 pm
      Quote from: "Boot"
      1 question.  

What difference will going to Madrid make?

If it did happen then he would kick Alex out, and if it didn't happen then he will just deny it and tell the world that it must be computer generated.

Running to Madrid will not solve anything, it didn't for Beckham.

Good point.  Have heard these rumours myself - and that's what I assume they are.  The last time Stevie G didn't play well the rumours were that he was a smackhead.

Bollocks to it all.

Now I haven't been Stevie's biggest fan 'on the pitch' this season but all of this has just galvanised me more to get right behind the Liverpool captain.  

He's got a four year contract, no get out clause - Liverpool can just tell everyone to stick their offers up their ars*s.

I am 150% behind the Liverpool captain.  And so should all you be too.
      LFC_FOREVA
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 161 posts |
      Ste Gerrard is GOING!
      Reply #11: Oct 26, 2006 06:24:27 pm
      what a pile of sh*t. Stevie has been troubled about the fact that lexie might of had menigitis. Not the fact that he thinks lexie isnt his. These so-called pictures are a pile of crap too. Stevie is a stong mided man, if alex was messing him around she would be out on her ear.Stevie would never go abroad to play football... he isnt intrested. His life is in england and he would have to be forced to play abroad if he went. He is safe with us for a long time. Liverpool are sucsessfull team.. people can't seem to understand that at the minute. Give them a break... we will pick up soon.
      lucouk your either reading absolute sh*t or you are a loser making up something for some kind of sick joke. If you are you shoudn't be aloud in this forum.
      RANT OVER. phew
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Ste Gerrard is GOING!
      Reply #12: Oct 26, 2006 06:28:12 pm
      The rumours are that it isn't Stevie in the pictures.

That's the point.
      LFC_FOREVA
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 161 posts |
      Ste Gerrard is GOING!
      Reply #13: Oct 26, 2006 06:29:53 pm
      Quote from: "JD"
      The rumours are that it isn't Stevie in the pictures.

That's the point.

;D edited my message read it wrong. But still dont agree with this rubbish.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Ste Gerrard is GOING!
      Reply #14: Oct 26, 2006 06:52:15 pm
      Topic locked.  Any more posts on this 'alleged' story will be deleted.

Get behind your captain.

Quick Reply