Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

"Steve Gerrard, Gerrard"

Read 3037 times
      lucouk
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • Started Topic

• 86 posts | -1 
      "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard"
      Oct 30, 2006 09:14:32 am
      Hi everyone, last week i was on here with my worste fears confirmed that i had heard steve was leaving for madrid for 27 mill.

Then on saturday i heard he was going for 30 mill and now i no the truth................

HE ISNT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!

right out of the dagons mouth, benitez has confirmed in this mornings paper that gerrard will not be moving and that is final.

Once a red Always a red

with this news and our vicotry saturday, Here is our silver lining reds...
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard"
      Reply #1: Oct 30, 2006 02:25:59 pm
      Gerrard isn't gonna leave for a side that can't pull a result out of their arse!
      Well we couldn't untill yesterday, but who cares.
      Real Madrid are old news.
      End of.
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard"
      Reply #2: Oct 30, 2006 05:15:17 pm
      finally you underdtand he isnt going  ;D  :D  :)
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard"
      Reply #3: Oct 30, 2006 05:34:07 pm
      As i keep saying if people have read his book you will know that football abroad does not interest him 1 single bit he feels he doesn't belong in leagues where they feign injury dive and cheat their way through football.

The premiership is pure football for a pure footballing genius of a midfield player and since he had the clause removed in his contract and also his desire to manage the reds someday it was clearly evident that he wasnt going anyway and i believe that rafa would go before stevie and am not saying i want rafa to go either before you all jump on my back.
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard"
      Reply #4: Oct 30, 2006 09:27:30 pm
      and also in his book another reason in his book for not moving abroad is that they can't tackle how he likes to, altough the prem is becoming like that now...
      lfc kid
      • Forum David Johnson

• 239 posts | -1 
      "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard"
      Reply #5: Oct 30, 2006 10:44:47 pm
      ano f**k sake cant believe you thought he was going  :!:   :?  :?  :shock:
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard"
      Reply #6: Oct 31, 2006 07:24:18 am
      i have never once said or thought he was going to leave
      redlozells
      • Forum David Johnson

• 224 posts |
      "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard"
      Reply #7: Oct 31, 2006 10:52:58 am
      i could handle mo and macca leaving.......nearly had a cardio when god left and was prepared to top miself when sg dilly dallied over going or leaving.

one things for sure....jc 23 will be at lpool for ever and ever..........no newspaper stories abt him leaving or being unhappy at playing right or left back......... a true reds legend ifg ever there was one......ynwa77,78,81,84,05,07?
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard"
      Reply #8: Nov 01, 2006 04:43:51 pm
      well gerrard never said he wanted to leave liverpool and i no that carra will never thats quiet a silly thought haha think about it 4 a minute
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Re: "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard"
      Reply #9: Nov 01, 2006 04:46:25 pm
      Quote from: "lucouk"
      Hi everyone, last week i was on here with my worste fears confirmed that i had heard steve was leaving for madrid for 27 mill.

Then on saturday i heard he was going for 30 mill and now i no the truth................

HE ISNT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!

right out of the dagons mouth, benitez has confirmed in this mornings paper that gerrard will not be moving and that is final.

Once a red Always a red

with this news and our vicotry saturday, Here is our silver lining reds...
      am not trying to start no argument but if you hear anything like that again check its 100% true and more than 45,000,000 people are saying it
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard"
      Reply #10: Nov 01, 2006 06:11:14 pm
      He was never going anywhere.
      lucouk
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • Started Topic

• 86 posts | -1 
      "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard"
      Reply #11: Nov 02, 2006 10:11:21 am
      Everyone says he isnt goinganywhere, and i personally dont think he is going anywhere,

But in football you never no what is round the corner. I think stevie will see the rest of his career at anfield because i cant see a reason he has to leave.

He is at his childhood club, we are a successful side, he is loved by the fans, he is legend
      EVILeyeZ
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 72 posts |
      "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard"
      Reply #12: Nov 04, 2006 01:37:23 pm
      The only possible reason for him to move would be champions league success... but that was achieved 2005.  Another reason is Premiership success..... can't see us achieving it this season( hopefully soon ).... but then can't see him moving to chevshite after what happened in the pre-season last year and manure c**t can just dream on.  So he might be here till he retires.
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard"
      Reply #13: Nov 06, 2006 10:33:11 pm
      Steve Gerrard... Gerrard...
      He's big and he's f***in ard'
      He's better than Frank Lampard...
      Steve Gerrard... Gerrard...

Quick Reply