Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Good luck MOMO an SPEEDY!

Read 1123 times
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Good luck MOMO an SPEEDY!
      Nov 07, 2006 05:43:06 pm
      got this from SSN website:Rafa Benitez is confident Mohamed Sissoko has not been distracted by a police investigation.

Merseyside Police are looking into an allegation that the Liverpool midfielder punched a man at a takeaway in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Reds boss Benitez has confirmed the Mali international is at the centre of the investigation, ahead of his side's Carling Cup tie with Birmingham City on Wednesday.

But Benitez does not feel his midfield enforcer has let his concentration slip prior to the visit to St Andrews, live on Sky Sports 1.

"In this moment we do not have any comment," Benitez told Sky Sports News.

"The only thing is he is training well and working as normal, but we need to wait.

"The things I can control I do and he's training normally and he's okay.

"He explained to me the problem and sometimes you cannot control everything, it then depends on other people.

"We need to wait, but the most important thing is he is focused on training."

When asked if he thought any police action would be taken against the 21-year-old, Benitez replied: "No, I don't think so."

A dont belive he did this but if he did da guy probably deserved it! GOOD LUCK MOMO IN UR CASE!

also speedy was involved in a car crash! hope ur not hurt and hope ur nice car aint wrecked!

Quick Reply