Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Ticket Info: Real Madrid V Liverpool 25th Feb 2009 K.O 19.45

Read 19054 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Ticket Info: Real Madrid V Liverpool 25th Feb 2009 K.O 19.45
      Jan 23, 2009 01:08:10 pm
      Liverpool Football Club would like to make the following announcement regarding our Champions League away game against Real Madrid (25/02/09):
      We have received an allocation of 3,313 tickets for this All Ticket fixture. 52 per cent are priced at £58 which are located on Tier 6 of the stadium, and 48 per cent are priced at £88 which are located on Tier 5.

Ticket allocation

Tickets will be allocated to Qualifying Season Ticket Holders, Corporate Members and Members/Fan Card Holders who meet the following criteria:

Supporters who purchased a ticket from the Club for any of the away Champions League fixtures against Olympique de Marseille (16.09.08), Atletico Madrid (22.10.08) or PSV Eindhoven (09.12.08) can make an application for ONE Real Madrid ticket.

IMPORTANT: Applicants who attended Eindhoven should provide their proof of travel to Eindhoven, eg the original stub from the flight boarding pass(es) or original documentation from other means of travel, as this may be required for future matches. This must be provided along with the application for Real Madrid for it to be recorded. Proof of Travel to Eindhoven cannot be recorded after the Real Madrid ticket has been purchased.

Official packages

Thomas Cook Sport will be offering Official Packages to Madrid. The ticket qualification criteria remains the same as above and supporters who qualify can book an official package for as long as supplies last at Thomas Cook or phone 0870 752 0924 for more details.

Supporters who registered their details with the Away Travel Alert Service at: Travel with Thomas Cook will be contacted directly once the ticket sales notice has been released.

Selling arrangements

Tickets purchased for THREE previous away matches
      From Wednesday 28 January until Wednesday 4 February 2009.

Tickets purchased for TWO previous away matches
      From Friday 6 February until Saturday 7 February 2009.

Tickets purchased for ONE previous away match
      From Monday 9 February until until Tuesday 10 February 2009.

It is anticipated that there will be a small balance of tickets remaining after the above sales which will go on sale as follows:

Wednesday 11 February 2009 to Season Ticket Holders who purchased FOUR away Champions League matches during season 2007-08 excluding the qualifier against Toulouse and who have not already purchased an away Champions League ticket this season.

Thursday 12 February 2009 to Fan Card Holders who purchased SIX away Champions League matches during season 2007-08 excluding the qualifier against Toulouse and who have not already purchased an away Champions League ticket this season.

All the above sales are subject to availability and while stocks last.

Window sale

Supporters must present completed European Away Ticket Application Forms, original Proof of Travel to Eindhoven and the Fan Cards when applying at the Ticket Office.

Forms can be obtained from the Ticket Office or downloaded from:European Away Ticket Application Form.

Postal application

Applicants must complete a European Away Ticket Application Form and attach original Proof of Travel to Eindhoven. The Fan Card number must be quoted. Please state your preferred ticket price. Every effort will be made to supply the ticket(s) to the value requested but this cannot be guaranteed.

A cheque made payable to Liverpool Football Club (including Special Delivery fee, see below) and endorsed not to exceed the maximum value of the highest priced ticket PLUS Special Delivery if required. The cheque will be completed by the Club to the actual value of the tickets available.

Please also include return stamped addressed envelope and a daytime telephone number must also be included. All applications must be received at the Ticket Office by Friday 6th February 2009.

Postal applications should also include the special delivery fee of £4.45 otherwise the tickets will be sent 1st class post which is at the supporters own risk as Real Madrid will not provide any duplicate tickets. If you wish to collect your tickets from the Ticket Office please state this clearly on your application form.

The Club will contact successful applicants and if there is an answer machine a message will be left.

NB: There will be no duplicates tickets available for this fixture.

Please Note: Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying Fan Card.
      Supporters can purchase tickets for up to a maximum of SIX qualifying Fan Cards at the Ticket Office window, and FOUR qualifying Fan Cards on the Telephone booking lines.
      Supporters wishing to purchase a greater number of tickets MUST apply by postal application.

IMPORTANT all applicants must quote their Fan Card Number.

Applications should be addressed to: -
      Liverpool Football Club
      PO Box 204
      Liverpool
      L69 4PQ

NB: Tickets for the future away Champions League matches may be allocated on the basis of using the data from previous away Champions League matches from both the current and the previous season.

It is IMPORTANT for supporters traveling to Madrid to retain their travel documents which will provide proof of travel, e.g. the original stub from the flight boarding pass(es) or original documentation from other means of travel,
      as these will be requested to be attached with the application forms for any future away matches within the UEFA Competitions.

No refunds on tickets will be considered after Wednesday 18th February 2009.

Ticket Office hours

Monday – Friday 8.15am – 5.30pm
      Saturday 9.15am – 1.00pm

NB: The Ticket Office (including Customer Services) is no longer open on Sunday’s unless it is a home matchday, in which case the Office will be open on Sunday and closed on the Saturday.

Please note telephone booking lines will open at 8.30am Monday - Friday.
      « Last Edit: Mar 03, 2009 01:32:52 pm by Venison 86 »
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Re: Ticket Info: Real Madrid V Liverpool 25th Feb 2009 K.O 19.45
      Reply #1: Jan 23, 2009 01:21:55 pm

MsGerrard
      Reply #2: Jan 23, 2009 04:44:25 pm
      We have received an allocation of 3,313 tickets for this All Ticket fixture. 52 per cent are priced at £58 which are located on Tier 6 of the stadium, and 48 per cent are priced at £88 which are located on Tier 5.

Bloody hell...........they'll think its dead cheap when they come to Anfield  :o
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #3: Jan 23, 2009 05:32:06 pm
      3000 tickets out of 90,000.

Arseholes.

Apparently if you want your dinner as well at the ground they do some tickets for £725.

I've obviously got no chance so I won't even think about it.  Fair play to the club though requiring proof of travel to Eindhoven.  I'd say that is a small small step in the right direction in only selling tickets to people who have actually been to a game.

Bet loads still end up on ticket touting sites.
      Alastair
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,414 posts |
      • Biggidy Biggidy Boom!
      Reply #4: Jan 23, 2009 05:35:45 pm
      3000 tickets out of 90,000.

Arseholes.

Apparently if you want your dinner as well at the ground they do some tickets for £725.

I've obviously got no chance so I won't even think about it.  Fair play to the club though requiring proof of travel to Eindhoven.  I'd say that is a small small step in the right direction in only selling tickets to people who have actually been to a game.

Bet loads still end up on ticket touting sites.

Thomas Cook prob have some.

£800 quid for two tickets on the return leg, inlduing a stay at Liverpool Travelodge, happy days all round :p
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #5: Jan 23, 2009 05:52:25 pm
      I only have home games on my fancard so i got no chance here.
      Anybody lucky enough to get a ticket?
      As always i'm interested in buying tickets for this game if anyone loses their mind and decides to sell :)
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,529 posts | 33 
      • Right or wrong, its MY opinion.
      Reply #6: Jan 23, 2009 05:58:10 pm
      I have to ask, how the hell do I do I get an away ticket for champions league. 
      I only want to go to one match. Any match. 
      The final would be a bonus.
      I've missed 5 home games in the last 3 years in all comps, and haven't managed to get to 1 away game in any comp.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #7: Jan 23, 2009 06:17:11 pm
      ^ It's a closed shop isn't it.

Just like cup games now are, and arguably like the big Premiership games are.

If you're not 'in' already. You're 'out'.
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,529 posts | 33 
      Reply #8: Jan 23, 2009 06:19:27 pm
      Yeah, totally.  If you get that 1 'elusive' game on your fancard you're ok, but its getting that 1st one......
      MsGerrard
      Reply #9: Jan 23, 2009 09:54:31 pm
      Step Up Aussie Red  ;)
      remy
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 172 posts |
      Reply #10: Jan 23, 2009 11:45:26 pm
      hope to get a ticket out there ,the flights been booked fingers crossed
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      Reply #11: Jan 24, 2009 01:31:56 am
      I found return flights for £109 but i can't afford to fly out there and not get a ticket.
      I just really can't imagine a reasonably priced  ticket being sold outside the ground.
      Anyone please let me know if they have a spare/s
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,688 posts | 6690 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #12: Jan 24, 2009 03:19:09 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

checked out the site I got for Athletico Tickets (thanks to Smiggs)...way too expensive.

http://www.madrid-football-tickets.com/en/eur/tickets/13746/real_madrid_vs_liverpool_fc_tickets

Real Madrid vs Liverpool FC Tickets

Champions League Tickets. February, 25, 2009. 20:45h.
      Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid

CAT1 301.72  € buy tickets
      CAT2 215.52  € buy tickets
      CAT3 185.34  € buy tickets
      CAT 1 PLUS 387.93  € buy tickets
      VIP SILVER 646.55  € buy tickets
      VIP GOLD 1034.48  € buy tickets
      LUNCH HOSPITALITY 1163.79  € buy tickets
      Hotel + tickets +info

Our system
      Reasons for choosing us

Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid. Spain.
      Avenida de Concha Espina, 1 28036

CAT1   Tickets for along the side of the pitch , low and middle side tiers from east side stands and west side 1st – 2nd and 3 rd stands (just sectors 500). On our tickets we indicate exactly where you would be situated in the stadium. This category includes tickets in : Grada baja -alta Lateral ( lower and higher stand) east and west. 1st – 2nd stands. 3 rd stand ( only for sector 500 ) east and west.

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #13: Jan 24, 2009 03:01:07 pm
      Obscene those prices.  Paying these prices only helps sustain the demand from them. 

Don't buy from touts.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,688 posts | 6690 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #14: Jan 24, 2009 04:51:09 pm
       ::)

Yeah mate, those prices are ridiculous...it's amazing the difference in prices compared to the Athletico game. I paid 81 Euros, I think. I know it's a lot but it was the only way I was going to get a ticket and since I was going to be in the neighbourhood  ;D, I didn't want to miss out. Besides that it was supposed to be Fernando's homecoming  :-\
      mikastoo
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 45 posts |
      • YNWA
      Reply #15: Jan 26, 2009 07:20:39 pm
      I'm going out there for the atmosphere and obviously I have no chance of a ticket.  Should be a good 3 days on the sauce :)
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #16: Jan 27, 2009 02:24:54 pm
      3,313 tickets - that's kind of them. They have a nice 80,000 seater ground and they give us 4% of that.

Travelling Kop, make us proud!
      jack
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 298 posts |
      Reply #17: Jan 27, 2009 03:36:34 pm
      wish i was going one day maybe
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #18: Jan 29, 2009 12:25:56 pm
      I have 4 tickets ( 2 and 2 ) for Real madrid Liverpool. The tickets are Categ 1 plus ( 2nd stand lateral). I live in Madrid  and the price is 275 €.

275 € for all 4 or each ?
      « Last Edit: Jan 29, 2009 04:25:42 pm by Venison 86 »
      TNAwrestling
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts |
      • Cross The Line
      Reply #19: Jan 29, 2009 03:11:15 pm
      prices are ridiculous, was going to go as a 21sr b'day present but theres no way my family can afford it
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #20: Jan 29, 2009 03:23:04 pm
      Id imagine our good friends at thomas cook are offering for this? how much they charging?
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #21: Jan 29, 2009 04:12:47 pm
      Hi  I am living in Madrid and associated the price is for each one

You obviously didn't read the forum rules my friend goodbye

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?action=pages

Selling / Exchanging your match ticket

This board is to provide information on Fancards/Memberships, the complex application procedures for Liverpool tickets and travel arrangements to games - and also contains specific match threads detailing information such as days of sale, and who has priority for each upcoming game.

Ticket information is only released at the earliest around 4 to 5 weeks before a game so don't ask us about games months in advance.

If you try to sell your ticket above the face value of your ticket then you are a Ticket Tout.  If you post a link to an eBay sale for instance then you are touting your ticket and will be banned from the forum, your message will be deleted and your IP address will be logged.

Users are also asked not to post messages suggesting they would pay more than the face value of a ticket as this also encourages touting.

Face Value ticket sales are okay but we would urge caution amongst buyers and to analyse the posting history of a user on our website to give some indication as to the level of trust you can place in that user.  Please do not post your email address or telephone number - instead use the forum personal message facility to be contacted.

The forum staff accept no responsibility whatsoever with what you choose to do with your money.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      Reply #22: Jan 29, 2009 05:23:40 pm
      I bloody hate ticket touts
      Good riddance to him
      Alastair
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,414 posts |
      • Biggidy Biggidy Boom!
      Reply #23: Feb 01, 2009 08:57:54 pm
      Hi I offer six hats for you the total cost of hats is 250 EUR per hat,I give for you 1 tickets of match real madrid-liverpool per hat,is a present for you...you understand???

I can give you the hat and the tickets the day of the match...

pelase seriously!!

jagshemesh!!!

You are the weakest link, goodbye!
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,529 posts | 33 
      Reply #24: Feb 01, 2009 08:58:03 pm
      Hi I offer six hats for you the total cost of hats is 250 EUR per hat,I give for you 1 tickets of match real madrid-liverpool per hat,is a present for you...you understand???

I can give you the hat and the tickets the day of the match...

pelase seriously!!

Isn't this another bloody tout?
      laoveja
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #25: Feb 01, 2009 09:30:16 pm
      I dont know....I can only offer it!!!
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,529 posts | 33 
      Reply #26: Feb 01, 2009 11:20:20 pm
      I dont know....I can only offer it!!!

Offer what exactly?
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #27: Feb 06, 2009 12:37:15 pm
      Its always the same when the CL comes round or any game to be honest, if you haven't got the previous years tickets on your fan card, you are knackered you don't stand chance. The only tickets you can get are then not counted towards the later rounds. We went to Holland pre-season games a couple of years ago, but you never get any thanks for supporting the team before the campain even starts.
      The club are going to have to do something about it, i get a weekly email offering tickets from a STH who lives in London!!, he never ever goes to any games at all and sell every ticket, for well over £100 each, for premiership games and the CL are over £200.
      He has 4 ST and makes a fortune out of them. I have even told the club about this and they are not bothered, they know what seats he has and where he lives but are 'powerless' to do anything apparently!

So the true supporter stands no chance at all, hence why we have to buy from touts if we want to see a game, and before anyone starts shouting "well you are just fueling the issue", then please advise another why of watching the red men???????
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #28: Feb 06, 2009 03:42:38 pm
      would rather suffer the sh*t commentary of Jim Beglin and whats his face then pay 200+ off a tout!
      ohcampione
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 48 posts |
      Reply #29: Feb 08, 2009 01:15:00 am
      3,313 is a disgrace..
      I was in Atletico for that game and its a 45,00 - 50,000 seater and we had 5-6,000 i went on a tour of the Beaurabou the next day and it was missive i knew it was an 80,000 seater but i had no idea of the size of the place.
      The prices are a disgrace how are we suppose to afford to go to Madrid, 1 night in a hotel and a match ticket. Then come back 3 days later and go up to Middlesbrough. Were not all American Billionaires ;D.
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,529 posts | 33 
      Reply #30: Feb 08, 2009 08:18:56 pm
      Is this another of Rick Parry's "gems" ?
      Coz it sure smells like it....
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,288 posts | 2806 
      Reply #31: Feb 08, 2009 09:22:41 pm
      Only just checked this out.

3,313!

cu*ts.
      Jakovich27
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #32: Feb 09, 2009 09:21:23 pm
      Hey guys,

I've had numerous people tell me that there will be an allocation of tickets sold at the stadium to holders  of international (but non-uk) passports.

Is there any truth in this?  There are 4 of us travelling to madrid - all australian passport holders.  The best price we've found for tickets from an online agent in the away section is 300 quid, so its either go with these or risk this International allocation business on the day in the hope of saving a couple of hundred quid per ticket.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #33: Feb 09, 2009 11:49:14 pm
      My advice is £300 is a rip off.

I must admit I don't know anything about this 'international' allocation.
      Jakovich27
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #34: Feb 10, 2009 11:23:53 am

You don't reckon 300 quid is worth seeing Real v LFC at the bernabeu with 3,000 brilliant away fans?  I reckon its a bargain.

Have no idea why so many people have a huge problem with touts.  The price is the price because of the demand - there is no other way of getting tickets - and there is no way of doing anything about people who want to tout their tickets.  Without touts so many of us could never get to see the reds at all.  So I struggle to see the evil in them.
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #35: Feb 10, 2009 12:44:46 pm
      Have no idea why so many people have a huge problem with touts.  The price is the price because of the demand - there is no other way of getting tickets - and there is no way of doing anything about people who want to tout their tickets.  Without touts so many of us could never get to see the reds at all.  So I struggle to see the evil in them.

Touts are dirt. Filth. Scum.

They buy tickets for face value and sell them on to daytrippers for unbelievably ridiculous prices. Meaning real fans who work their arses off all week/month/year to get a ticket to a game to see the team they love, can't go because someone has bought them all and are selling them on 3-6 times the price. Instead of this person sitting in the seat they worked so hard for and would no doubt sing until they can't physically speak anymore, there is a person with a 12 megapixel camera trying to get a good picture of Steven Gerrard taking a corner.

That mate, is the evil in them.
      Jakovich27
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #36: Feb 10, 2009 01:32:20 pm
      What rubbish, how many games do these hard done by fans who you say are missing out get to see compared to the "day trippers" who you suggest do not deserve to see their club?

Isn't it horrible that people from all over the UK and the world want to see our great club play - and HEAVEN FORBID they take a camera along to capture some precious moments!

In a perfect world - of course nobody would want touts ripping people off.  But at the end of the day it is basically the only way for many many many people to see clubs like Liverpool play, or to sample the amazing experience that is Anfield.  So perhaps just best accept they are part of football in the same way that many other negative things are, which if they could be removed - they would be.

LFC is everyone's club, and aside from season ticket holders nobody has any more of a right to a seat than anyone else.
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #37: Feb 10, 2009 01:47:55 pm
      What rubbish, how many games do these hard done by fans who you say are missing out get to see compared to the "day trippers" who you suggest do not deserve to see their club?

Isn't it horrible that people from all over the UK and the world want to see our great club play - and HEAVEN FORBID they take a camera along to capture some precious moments!

In a perfect world - of course nobody would want touts ripping people off.  But at the end of the day it is basically the only way for many many many people to see clubs like Liverpool play, or to sample the amazing experience that is Anfield.  So perhaps just best accept they are part of football in the same way that many other negative things are, which if they could be removed - they would be.

LFC is everyone's club, and aside from season ticket holders nobody has any more of a right to a seat than anyone else.

I wasn't having a go at you mate. Although I can see how it could've been looked upon that way.

My point is, a lot of day trippers aren't even Liverpool fans and for me the negatives of touts existing far outweigh the positives. Fair play if you want to take a camera and take a few pictures. But to see people sit through the entire game taking pictures and videos really annoys me. And you'll probably find the majority users on here agree to. The point of being a supporter and getting a ticket to the game is to go and sing and support your team for those precious 90 minutes. Someone can take as many pictures as they want but for me, the best memories and moments of my experiences of watching Liverpool I carry in my head. And the best of those are singing songs and bouncing around with my arms round two people I've never met in my life before.
      Jakovich27
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #38: Feb 10, 2009 01:56:31 pm
       :ernaehrung004: :kop5cf8koxp6:

Absolutely mate I couldn't agree more with what you just said, and of course I do appreciate the annoyance of fans who sit there snapping for 90 mins.  On the flipside I'm sure there are fans who buy off touts who put more passion and voice into their 90 mins than some fans who go every week, and perhaps take it for granted.

Either way, the touts don't control who sings and who snaps and I do wish there was no need for them.  Unfortunately most of the time there is.  People should be able to make their own minds up whether they buy or not.

For the record the renditions of FCUK OFF CHELSEA FC I sang with some random elderly gent the other week were better than any happy snap I could have got.

paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #39: Feb 10, 2009 02:02:45 pm

For the record the renditions of FCUK OFF CHELSEA FC I sang with some random elderly gent the other week were better than any happy snap I could have got.

:D

I was at the home game against 'Boro early in the season and when Gerrard scored that cracker, I just grabbed both of the lads either side of me and started screaming 'STEEEEVE GERRARDD, GERRARDD!'. Boss day that was.
      Jakovich27
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #40: Feb 10, 2009 02:18:13 pm

haha!  I was watching it in a bar in Amsterdam and there were similar scenes!  Gotta love being mobbed and man-loved by strangers in a licensed premises, or anywhere for that matter.
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,529 posts | 33 
      Reply #41: Feb 10, 2009 09:34:34 pm
      haha!  I was watching it in a bar in Amsterdam and there were similar scenes!  Gotta love being mobbed and man-loved by strangers in a licensed premises, or anywhere for that matter.

You have to pay for that kind of thing in many places  ;)
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #42: Feb 12, 2009 10:24:26 am
      I have just got my 2 tickets for the Madrid game (only a fraction above face value, its a shame what new dads have to sacrifice) we didn't mind paying the extra because sometimes this is the only way we ever get to watch games.

As i have said till I'm red in the face, we cannot apply for any tickets because we don't qualify for them, and to qualify you have to have a ticket, its just a vicious circle.

Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #43: Feb 12, 2009 02:16:23 pm
      Its about getting credits like we all do though
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #44: Feb 12, 2009 04:11:36 pm
      i agree, but how long does it take?
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #45: Feb 12, 2009 04:40:03 pm
      Its all about getting your first, i got my fancard for the first time this year and managed to get two credits so will put me in decent shape for next season so really not that long and is much cheaper!
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,529 posts | 33 
      Reply #46: Feb 12, 2009 06:21:55 pm
      That works for home games, but how do you get the away games?
      You can't unless you have been to one last year.
      And as I couldn't get one then I have got no chance of one this year.
      If they carry on with the same system, I'll not get one next year either.
      TRUSTINRAFA
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #47: Feb 13, 2009 12:16:33 pm
      Hello Fellow kopites i am trying to get a hold of tickets for the Pool V Madrid at Anfield please let me know if there is any available. :D ;D
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #48: Feb 13, 2009 06:25:42 pm
      Aslmal, exactly that's what i was trying to say, if you manage to get at least 1 game on your fan card then you are lucky, but they never go on general sale so we have no chance.
      I understand this is the way things are, but it does just fuel the tout fire, its a supply and demand thing. We demand and all the touts can supply them, because they have every single game on their fans cards/ season tickets.
      I don't know how this will ever get sorted, and i don't think it will in my life time.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #49: Feb 13, 2009 09:49:11 pm
      Hello Fellow kopites i am trying to get a hold of tickets for the Pool V Madrid at Anfield please let me know if there is any available. :D ;D

You're posting in the wrong thread for a start.

Try here.
      snouty
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #50: Feb 15, 2009 09:40:37 am
      Hey guys, 3 of us travelling over. 2 tickets sorted through the club and in need of one more! Been watching the thread re: the touting and you are right its ridiculous. I dont know how some of these websites get away with charging the prices they do!!! Been looking everywhere for one more for a mate and the least ive been quoted is £300!! Obscene prices!
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,529 posts | 33 
      Reply #51: Feb 16, 2009 08:31:17 pm
      How much Pattucky?
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #52: Feb 16, 2009 08:44:07 pm
      if you are interested in my tickets, please send me an email. we can discuss the price of the tickets.

Face value or go away !! No touting on here.
      « Last Edit: Feb 17, 2009 04:56:10 pm by redkenny »
      snouty
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #53: Feb 17, 2009 04:33:37 pm
      i emailed our mate Patty out of interest. He wants 500 euro for both! Ban him!
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #54: Feb 17, 2009 04:43:09 pm
      what an idiot
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #55: Feb 17, 2009 05:04:18 pm
      i emailed our mate Patty out of interest. He wants 500 euro for both! Ban him!

That's a disgrace.

Anyone who says 'email me for info' when the price is mentioned, will probably mean they are touting anyway.

Good luck getting that other ticket anyway mate.
      snouty
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #56: Feb 17, 2009 06:01:33 pm
      That's a disgrace.

Anyone who says 'email me for info' when the price is mentioned, will probably mean they are touting anyway.

Good luck getting that other ticket anyway mate.

cheers mate. I knew full well he was touting, just wanted to see how much out of interest. Hopefully will get sorted for one more. Will be gutted for my mate if 2 of us can go in the ground and hes stuck in a bar on his own!
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,529 posts | 33 
      Reply #57: Feb 21, 2009 03:50:00 pm
      Buy two pencils and get two tickets for Real Madrid vs. Liverpool AS A GIFT.
      If you want to see one of the best match of the champions league, Real Madrid vs. Liverpool. We got two tickets in one of the best areas of bernabeu stadium, just in the middle of the field, in front of the football bench, really close to the field. Great place if you wanna see the match in a good position, very close to the field and the players.
      The tickets are localizated in "Lateral Grada Baja. Fila 9".  See the photo you´ll be in the red spot.
      Dirección:
      C/ Concha Espina, 1. 28036 Madrid.

400 Eur. Each pencil.

Ring the Tooth Fairy

Are these people stupid?
      « Last Edit: Feb 21, 2009 04:42:04 pm by Venison 86, Reason: Phone number Removed »
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,529 posts | 33 
      Reply #58: Feb 21, 2009 03:57:46 pm
      Buy two pencils and get two tickets for Real Madrid vs. Liverpool as a gift.
      If you want to see one of the best matches of the champions league, Real Madrid vs. Liverpool. We got two tickets in one of the best areas of the Bernabeu stadium, just in the middle of the field, in front of the football bench,( see attachment)  really close to the field. Great place if you want to see the match in a really good position, very close to the field and the players. far away from spanish hooligans (UltraSur)

The tickets are localizated in "Lateral Grada Baja. Fila 9".  See the photo you´ll be in the red spot.

Bernabeu Stadium

C/ Paseo de la Castellana 142. 28036 Madrid.

400 Eur. Each pencil. (whith the gift,,,,,,)

Father Christmas

Which part of "NO TOUTS ALLOWED" can you not read you thick F***?
      « Last Edit: Feb 21, 2009 04:40:55 pm by Venison 86, Reason: phone number removed »
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #59: Mar 03, 2009 01:33:11 pm
      Topic Locked

Quick Reply