Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Ticket Info: Real Madrid V Liverpool 25th Feb 2009 K.O 19.45

Read 19059 times
      Alastair
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,414 posts |
      • Biggidy Biggidy Boom!
      Re: Ticket Info: Real Madrid V Liverpool 25th Feb 2009 K.O 19.45
      Reply #23: Feb 01, 2009 08:57:54 pm
      Hi I offer six hats for you the total cost of hats is 250 EUR per hat,I give for you 1 tickets of match real madrid-liverpool per hat,is a present for you...you understand???

I can give you the hat and the tickets the day of the match...

pelase seriously!!

jagshemesh!!!

You are the weakest link, goodbye!
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,529 posts | 33 
      • Right or wrong, its MY opinion.
      Reply #24: Feb 01, 2009 08:58:03 pm
      Hi I offer six hats for you the total cost of hats is 250 EUR per hat,I give for you 1 tickets of match real madrid-liverpool per hat,is a present for you...you understand???

I can give you the hat and the tickets the day of the match...

pelase seriously!!

Isn't this another bloody tout?
      laoveja
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #25: Feb 01, 2009 09:30:16 pm
      I dont know....I can only offer it!!!
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,529 posts | 33 
      Reply #26: Feb 01, 2009 11:20:20 pm
      I dont know....I can only offer it!!!

Offer what exactly?
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #27: Feb 06, 2009 12:37:15 pm
      Its always the same when the CL comes round or any game to be honest, if you haven't got the previous years tickets on your fan card, you are knackered you don't stand chance. The only tickets you can get are then not counted towards the later rounds. We went to Holland pre-season games a couple of years ago, but you never get any thanks for supporting the team before the campain even starts.
      The club are going to have to do something about it, i get a weekly email offering tickets from a STH who lives in London!!, he never ever goes to any games at all and sell every ticket, for well over £100 each, for premiership games and the CL are over £200.
      He has 4 ST and makes a fortune out of them. I have even told the club about this and they are not bothered, they know what seats he has and where he lives but are 'powerless' to do anything apparently!

So the true supporter stands no chance at all, hence why we have to buy from touts if we want to see a game, and before anyone starts shouting "well you are just fueling the issue", then please advise another why of watching the red men???????
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #28: Feb 06, 2009 03:42:38 pm
      would rather suffer the sh*t commentary of Jim Beglin and whats his face then pay 200+ off a tout!
      ohcampione
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 48 posts |
      Reply #29: Feb 08, 2009 01:15:00 am
      3,313 is a disgrace..
      I was in Atletico for that game and its a 45,00 - 50,000 seater and we had 5-6,000 i went on a tour of the Beaurabou the next day and it was missive i knew it was an 80,000 seater but i had no idea of the size of the place.
      The prices are a disgrace how are we suppose to afford to go to Madrid, 1 night in a hotel and a match ticket. Then come back 3 days later and go up to Middlesbrough. Were not all American Billionaires ;D.
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,529 posts | 33 
      Reply #30: Feb 08, 2009 08:18:56 pm
      Is this another of Rick Parry's "gems" ?
      Coz it sure smells like it....
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,319 posts | 2811 
      Reply #31: Feb 08, 2009 09:22:41 pm
      Only just checked this out.

3,313!

cu*ts.
      Jakovich27
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #32: Feb 09, 2009 09:21:23 pm
      Hey guys,

I've had numerous people tell me that there will be an allocation of tickets sold at the stadium to holders  of international (but non-uk) passports.

Is there any truth in this?  There are 4 of us travelling to madrid - all australian passport holders.  The best price we've found for tickets from an online agent in the away section is 300 quid, so its either go with these or risk this International allocation business on the day in the hope of saving a couple of hundred quid per ticket.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,610 posts | 6930 
      Reply #33: Feb 09, 2009 11:49:14 pm
      My advice is £300 is a rip off.

I must admit I don't know anything about this 'international' allocation.
      Jakovich27
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #34: Feb 10, 2009 11:23:53 am

You don't reckon 300 quid is worth seeing Real v LFC at the bernabeu with 3,000 brilliant away fans?  I reckon its a bargain.

Have no idea why so many people have a huge problem with touts.  The price is the price because of the demand - there is no other way of getting tickets - and there is no way of doing anything about people who want to tout their tickets.  Without touts so many of us could never get to see the reds at all.  So I struggle to see the evil in them.
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #35: Feb 10, 2009 12:44:46 pm
      Have no idea why so many people have a huge problem with touts.  The price is the price because of the demand - there is no other way of getting tickets - and there is no way of doing anything about people who want to tout their tickets.  Without touts so many of us could never get to see the reds at all.  So I struggle to see the evil in them.

Touts are dirt. Filth. Scum.

They buy tickets for face value and sell them on to daytrippers for unbelievably ridiculous prices. Meaning real fans who work their arses off all week/month/year to get a ticket to a game to see the team they love, can't go because someone has bought them all and are selling them on 3-6 times the price. Instead of this person sitting in the seat they worked so hard for and would no doubt sing until they can't physically speak anymore, there is a person with a 12 megapixel camera trying to get a good picture of Steven Gerrard taking a corner.

That mate, is the evil in them.
      Jakovich27
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #36: Feb 10, 2009 01:32:20 pm
      What rubbish, how many games do these hard done by fans who you say are missing out get to see compared to the "day trippers" who you suggest do not deserve to see their club?

Isn't it horrible that people from all over the UK and the world want to see our great club play - and HEAVEN FORBID they take a camera along to capture some precious moments!

In a perfect world - of course nobody would want touts ripping people off.  But at the end of the day it is basically the only way for many many many people to see clubs like Liverpool play, or to sample the amazing experience that is Anfield.  So perhaps just best accept they are part of football in the same way that many other negative things are, which if they could be removed - they would be.

LFC is everyone's club, and aside from season ticket holders nobody has any more of a right to a seat than anyone else.
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #37: Feb 10, 2009 01:47:55 pm
      What rubbish, how many games do these hard done by fans who you say are missing out get to see compared to the "day trippers" who you suggest do not deserve to see their club?

Isn't it horrible that people from all over the UK and the world want to see our great club play - and HEAVEN FORBID they take a camera along to capture some precious moments!

In a perfect world - of course nobody would want touts ripping people off.  But at the end of the day it is basically the only way for many many many people to see clubs like Liverpool play, or to sample the amazing experience that is Anfield.  So perhaps just best accept they are part of football in the same way that many other negative things are, which if they could be removed - they would be.

LFC is everyone's club, and aside from season ticket holders nobody has any more of a right to a seat than anyone else.

I wasn't having a go at you mate. Although I can see how it could've been looked upon that way.

My point is, a lot of day trippers aren't even Liverpool fans and for me the negatives of touts existing far outweigh the positives. Fair play if you want to take a camera and take a few pictures. But to see people sit through the entire game taking pictures and videos really annoys me. And you'll probably find the majority users on here agree to. The point of being a supporter and getting a ticket to the game is to go and sing and support your team for those precious 90 minutes. Someone can take as many pictures as they want but for me, the best memories and moments of my experiences of watching Liverpool I carry in my head. And the best of those are singing songs and bouncing around with my arms round two people I've never met in my life before.
      Jakovich27
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #38: Feb 10, 2009 01:56:31 pm
       :ernaehrung004: :kop5cf8koxp6:

Absolutely mate I couldn't agree more with what you just said, and of course I do appreciate the annoyance of fans who sit there snapping for 90 mins.  On the flipside I'm sure there are fans who buy off touts who put more passion and voice into their 90 mins than some fans who go every week, and perhaps take it for granted.

Either way, the touts don't control who sings and who snaps and I do wish there was no need for them.  Unfortunately most of the time there is.  People should be able to make their own minds up whether they buy or not.

For the record the renditions of FCUK OFF CHELSEA FC I sang with some random elderly gent the other week were better than any happy snap I could have got.

paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #39: Feb 10, 2009 02:02:45 pm

For the record the renditions of FCUK OFF CHELSEA FC I sang with some random elderly gent the other week were better than any happy snap I could have got.

:D

I was at the home game against 'Boro early in the season and when Gerrard scored that cracker, I just grabbed both of the lads either side of me and started screaming 'STEEEEVE GERRARDD, GERRARDD!'. Boss day that was.
      Jakovich27
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #40: Feb 10, 2009 02:18:13 pm

haha!  I was watching it in a bar in Amsterdam and there were similar scenes!  Gotta love being mobbed and man-loved by strangers in a licensed premises, or anywhere for that matter.
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,529 posts | 33 
      Reply #41: Feb 10, 2009 09:34:34 pm
      haha!  I was watching it in a bar in Amsterdam and there were similar scenes!  Gotta love being mobbed and man-loved by strangers in a licensed premises, or anywhere for that matter.

You have to pay for that kind of thing in many places  ;)
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #42: Feb 12, 2009 10:24:26 am
      I have just got my 2 tickets for the Madrid game (only a fraction above face value, its a shame what new dads have to sacrifice) we didn't mind paying the extra because sometimes this is the only way we ever get to watch games.

As i have said till I'm red in the face, we cannot apply for any tickets because we don't qualify for them, and to qualify you have to have a ticket, its just a vicious circle.

Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #43: Feb 12, 2009 02:16:23 pm
      Its about getting credits like we all do though
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #44: Feb 12, 2009 04:11:36 pm
      i agree, but how long does it take?
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #45: Feb 12, 2009 04:40:03 pm
      Its all about getting your first, i got my fancard for the first time this year and managed to get two credits so will put me in decent shape for next season so really not that long and is much cheaper!

Quick Reply