Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

LFC Games Internet Streams and on TV

Read 947753 times
      JustMingle
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 982 posts | 62 
      • 6 Times
      Re: LFC Games Internet Streams and on TV
      Reply #4301: Nov 29, 2014 06:51:06 pm
      Oh I'm proud to be a Welsh Brit; just peeved at how things are run in general

totally agree, some things are poxy...

and the Welsh part of our land is the most green and pleasent...  :clap:
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,519 posts | 1508 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #4302: Nov 29, 2014 07:01:44 pm
      totally agree, some things are poxy...

and the Welsh part of our land is the most green and pleasent...  :clap:
      Luvvly :D
      LFCexiled
      Reply #4303: Nov 29, 2014 08:19:48 pm
      maybe I've bitten on someting that doesnt bother quite as much... I just take offence to people slagging off the country, especially for such a feeble and pathetic reason...

The comment you quoted me on and took offence to my words of this country being sh*t  was in relation to the fact that in Asia you can watch all the premier league matches for nearly a quid a week whereas in this country where the premier league is based you have to subscribe to two providers to watch what they deem worthy matches and it costs a small fortune per year.

There are other reasons why this country is sh*t but most of them are sitting in a subsidised bar in the house of commons.

Don't get offended by the commen unless the reason for the comment dictates eh mate. ;)
      JustMingle
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 982 posts | 62 
      • 6 Times
      Reply #4304: Nov 30, 2014 11:04:54 pm
      The comment you quoted me on and took offence to my words of this country being sh*t  was in relation to the fact that in Asia you can watch all the premier league matches for nearly a quid a week whereas in this country where the premier league is based you have to subscribe to two providers to watch what they deem worthy matches and it costs a small fortune per year.

There are other reasons why this country is sh*t but most of them are sitting in a subsidised bar in the house of commons.

Don't get offended by the commen unless the reason for the comment dictates eh mate. ;)

The comment "this country is sh*t" is an exaggeration in the extreme, it's only football tv right after all!

I take offence at the comment because I'm from this country, and although there a mighty big f**k ups happening, in this current climate of world unrest, we shouldn't c**t off our own land, when there are millions of nut nuts willing to f**k us all up... It's tad melodramatic I know but it stems from loving my country and I'm not sorry for that!
      LFCexiled
      Reply #4305: Dec 01, 2014 03:42:59 pm
      The comment "this country is sh*t" is an exaggeration in the extreme, it's only football tv right after all!

I take offence at the comment because I'm from this country, and although there a mighty big f**k ups happening, in this current climate of world unrest, we shouldn't c**t off our own land, when there are millions of nut nuts willing to f**k us all up... It's tad melodramatic I know but it stems from loving my country and I'm not sorry for that!

Not even slightly an exaggeration, if it offends you when people point out the flaws of capitalism then you must get offended a lot.

We aren't just expected to overpay to watch the game that was invented in this country but for everything else in the country, be it fuel, food, power, the list goes on and on.

If waving the flag and licking a Corgi is your thing then carry on mate, I'll keep my loyalties where they belong and that's with my family and LFC.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #4306: Dec 01, 2014 03:59:42 pm

Nationalism is bollox mate! Look at these EDL idiots for examples, there are no people more patriotic that them!

Wiziwig.eu is another good place for live streams  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

LFCexiled
      Reply #4307: Dec 01, 2014 08:36:41 pm

;D
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #4308: Dec 01, 2014 09:49:37 pm
      www. firstrowsports.eu

Shut off the BetFreds and Bet 365s in the background and click off the very small crosses on the match screen.
      That is an art form in itself.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,519 posts | 1508 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #4309: Dec 01, 2014 10:06:57 pm
      I suggest using 'Ad Blocker'

It's a free browser plug in for Firefox/Chrome/Safari/Android/Opera/I.E.

I've been using it for years and it drastically reduces the amount of adverts they sling at you. I don't even get adverts with Youtube

https://adblockplus.org
      JustMingle
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 982 posts | 62 
      • 6 Times
      Reply #4310: Dec 02, 2014 01:42:46 pm
      Nationalism is bollox mate! Look at these EDL idiots for examples, there are no people more patriotic that them!

so because I don’t like people cunting off my country, im somehow in the wrong! B.Eng patriotic shouldn't be a negative... Im proud of loads in this country but also fu**ed off with loads too.. Football prices and the way it’s done being one of many irritations

however the statement "this country is sh*t" is very offensive to me, an Englishman and British National.

Not sure what that site but got an idea if you've mentioned the EDL, so im guessing its mindless bigots, that you probably think I am… not for me thank you!!

JustMingle
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 982 posts | 62 
      • 6 Times
      Reply #4311: Dec 02, 2014 01:45:02 pm
      Not even slightly an exaggeration, if it offends you when people point out the flaws of capitalism then you must get offended a lot.

We aren't just expected to overpay to watch the game that was invented in this country but for everything else in the country, be it fuel, food, power, the list goes on and on.

If waving the flag and licking a Corgi is your thing then carry on mate, I'll keep my loyalties where they belong and that's with my family and LFC.

So to say “This country is sh*t” because of football prices, IS'NT an exaggeration???

mate, you want to look up the definition of that word!
      Scottbot

• 9,616 posts | 2159 
      Reply #4312: Dec 02, 2014 07:48:01 pm
      Any decent streams!?
      LFCexiled
      Reply #4313: Dec 03, 2014 12:55:48 pm
      So to say “This country is sh*t” because of football prices, IS'NT an exaggeration???

mate, you want to look up the definition of that word!

Meh, done.  ;)
      JustMingle
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 982 posts | 62 
      • 6 Times
      Reply #4314: Dec 03, 2014 12:59:16 pm
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #4315: Dec 03, 2014 01:37:33 pm
      If you google and bookmark Wizwig, it seems that virtually all games are on there. It hosts a selection of UK and foreign broadcasts which for the most part are reasonably stable. There's usually multiple stream options per broadcaster so if one is unstable, try one of the others. Oh and AVG registers no threats from that site so it appears to be clean.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #4316: Dec 03, 2014 04:38:56 pm
      If you google and bookmark Wizwig, it seems that virtually all games are on there. It hosts a selection of UK and foreign broadcasts which for the most part are reasonably stable. There's usually multiple stream options per broadcaster so if one is unstable, try one of the others. Oh and AVG registers no threats from that site so it appears to be clean.
      That's usually my first port of call when looking for streams, hit and miss though, a lot of poor quality laggy streams, but the odd time you get lucky.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #4317: Dec 03, 2014 10:07:06 pm
      There's always HD streams out there. Just gotta look further than the self promoting websites.

Many broadcasters want to keep their streams on the down low to avoid douchebags that report them.

Or just get a VPN subscription for dirt cheap and an equally cheap subscription to one of the few paid streaming services out there.
      dnNeelis
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      Reply #4318: Dec 06, 2014 02:54:06 pm
      Any good streams ? Won't be broadcasted on the dutch television.
      emsy28
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 545 posts | 12 
      Reply #4319: Dec 06, 2014 02:59:24 pm
      anyone know of any streams showing the game? im hopeless & usually get viruses when left to find them myself!!
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #4320: Dec 06, 2014 03:04:52 pm
      HD Stream

adragonisborn on USTREAM: . Andere Spiritualität

Password: KevinSteenDebut
      JustMingle
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 982 posts | 62 
      • 6 Times
      Reply #4321: Dec 06, 2014 03:14:38 pm

its......... not......... great......... as ......... it ........keeps......... on .................. cut.............ting ............out.......

or is it just me?
      Tadders

• 6,788 posts | 574 
      Reply #4322: Dec 06, 2014 03:15:00 pm

the quality on this stream is fantastic....thanks mate
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #4323: Dec 06, 2014 03:20:36 pm
      its......... not......... great......... as ......... it ........keeps......... on .................. cut.............ting ............out.......

or is it just me?

It's perfect for me buddy.

Quick Reply