Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Games Internet Streams and on TV

Read 944310 times
      tomarto
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 143 posts |
      Re: LFC Games Internet Streams
      Reply #23: Mar 01, 2007 04:03:10 am
      http://www.myp2p.eu/index.htm you should find what your looking for on here i watch the match every week on it hope this helps
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #24: Mar 01, 2007 05:19:33 am
      http://www.myp2p.eu/index.htm you should find what your looking for on here I watch the match every week on it hope this helps

thanks tomarto...didnt have any luck....suppose I got to read all the info on this site 1st b4 I figure out how to use it properly but cheers anyway :ernaehrung004:
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #25: Mar 18, 2007 12:23:25 pm
      Aston Villa v Liverpool (18th March kick off 1.35pm)

Shortly due to kick off.

This game is live on Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports HD for those in the UK

or a good internet stream is using Sopcast (you need to use Internet Explorer)
      http://www.live-footy.org/sun18.3/Villa_Liverpool.html
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #26: Mar 25, 2007 10:03:17 pm
      Just a little question in case anyone can help. Do have to download certain players for every stream that's available? Or is there streams you can just go to and watch through WMP or Realplayer?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #27: Mar 25, 2007 10:50:19 pm
      Just a little question in case anyone can help. Do have to download certain players for every stream that's available? Or is there streams you can just go to and watch through WMP or Realplayer?

There is sometimes a thread that can play through Media Player... but to be honest for Liverpool game they tend to be so popular that Windows Media Player can't hack the pace.

You will be better off downloading a few of the programs listed earlier in this thread.  They all tend to use Internet Explorer though - won't work in Firefox.  Have a few downloaded and ready - cos 5 minutes in to the game is not the time to try and download the programs ;)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #28: Mar 25, 2007 11:11:38 pm
      Cheers mate. I have tried downloading from the live footy org site but for some reason the downloads wouldn't work - hence me hoping there's another way rather than downloading players. I'll have another look into it. Is there any particular program download that - in your experience - works best? Or do you have to download them all? Apologies for being clueless  ;D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #29: Mar 26, 2007 05:05:06 am
      Cheers mate. I have tried downloading from the live footy org site but for some reason the downloads wouldn't work - hence me hoping there's another way rather than downloading players. I'll have another look into it. Is there any particular program download that - in your experience - works best? Or do you have to download them all? Apologies for being clueless  ;D

redkenny, you're not clueless bud, I have the same prob down here, can never get into sopcast, koo stream,  and especially that pps stream...I never have any luck and I just end up giving up :action-smiley-057: ???

There is sometimes a thread that can play through Media Player... but to be honest for Liverpool game they tend to be so popular that Windows Media Player can't hack the pace.

You will be better off downloading a few of the programs listed earlier in this thread.  They all tend to use Internet Explorer though - won't work in Firefox.  Have a few downloaded and ready - cos 5 minutes in to the game is not the time to try and download the programs ;)

thanks JD now I Know why it's so hard to see it on WMP...it keeps buffering all the time...cheers mate
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #30: Mar 26, 2007 05:02:46 pm
      I find Sopcast tends to work well - must admit not watched a game online for a while tho.  They all tend to be pretty popular for the reds games.  It's all these Aussies sending our signals to the opposite side of the world ;)

RaRaRafa, they're small downloads.  Never had any problems. Try the Sopcast download and just have a go with one of the games on this week.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #31: Mar 26, 2007 06:29:42 pm
      I find Sopcast tends to work well - must admit not watched a game online for a while tho.  They all tend to be pretty popular for the reds games.  It's all these Aussies sending our signals to the opposite side of the world ;)

RaRaRafa, they're small downloads.  Never had any problems. Try the Sopcast download and just have a go with one of the games on this week.

I presume you meant me there JD? Had you just looked at the Hot Woman thread before you posted that? :D
      Cheers for the info bud!

And AussieRed, thanks for the reassurance mate....I do have my moments sometimes. ;)

So, I installed sopcast but it kept telling me to update to the latest version, when I had already downloaded the latest version? So I couldn't see the player. Has anyone come across this problem before? Any help would be very much appreciated!!
      « Last Edit: Mar 29, 2007 11:46:03 pm by redkenny »
      batman0077
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 564 posts |
      Reply #32: Apr 07, 2007 01:57:26 pm
      so do i have to sign up for anything to get these streams??? are they free?? cause if they are, then i'll be able to watch more games than ever. YEA!!!!!!!!!
      ASF
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 96 posts |
      • Lets get a kitty
      Reply #33: Apr 18, 2007 05:22:19 pm
      Liverpool v Middlesbrough (18th April @ 8pm - FA Premiership - Anfield)

I've just checked and our game definitely isn't on Sky.
      « Last Edit: Apr 18, 2007 08:57:38 pm by Jabba »
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #34: Apr 18, 2007 05:34:37 pm
      you can watch it at www.live-footy.org
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #35: Apr 18, 2007 07:40:55 pm
      And for what it's worth heres my favourite site.

http://www.myp2p.eu/Matches/Match3.htm

The Reds are looking to reclaim third place from Arsenal tonight and Rafa has again shuffled his pack. Crouch is expected to play up front with Steven Gerrard in a supporting role and Javier Mascherano and Momo Sissoko at the heart of the midfield.

Liverpool - Reina, Arbeloa, Riise, Carragher, Agger, Mascherano, Sissoko, Zenden, Pennant, Gerrard, Crouch. Subs - Dudek, Hyypia, Fowler, Gonzalez, Kuyt.
      « Last Edit: Apr 18, 2007 08:04:23 pm by Glenbuck »
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #36: Apr 18, 2007 08:19:19 pm
      Found a link to Star Sports and am watching the match LIVE and FREE !
      It's a bit patchy / glitchy but no major complaints. Let's just hope Liverpool are sharp tonight and reclaim 3rd place.. 19mins gone... not too bad but could be doing better.
      « Last Edit: Apr 18, 2007 08:22:04 pm by RED1028 »
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #37: Apr 18, 2007 08:58:44 pm
      Found a link to Star Sports and am watching the match LIVE and FREE !
      It's a bit patchy / glitchy but no major complaints. Let's just hope Liverpool are sharp tonight and reclaim 3rd place.. 19mins gone... not too bad but could be doing better.

Watching the same stream using PPStream on Live Footy.  sh*t game.  Great quality link.  Did you see that Malaysia Airlines advert - telling Liverpool fans and United fans to move to opposite sides of the plane?!
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #38: Apr 18, 2007 09:14:37 pm
      Watching the same stream using PPStream on Live Footy.  sh*t game.  Great quality link.  Did you see that Malaysia Airlines advert - telling Liverpool fans and United fans to move to opposite sides of the plane?!
      Yes mate, saw it but thought Alex Ferguson shouting in the dressing room was funnier - "What are you doing having a shower? You didn't even break into a sweat!"  :lmao:
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #39: Apr 21, 2007 03:24:47 pm
      Liverpool v Wigan

Good PPStream at http://www.live-footy.org/sat21.4/Liverpool_Wigan2.html (Star Sports) - English commentary
      About 60 seconds behind. 

I know it's decent because I am getting a great stream using my crappy wireless sitting in the back garden and it's spot on.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #40: May 04, 2007 06:43:55 pm
      Sopcast is the best one for me except for the commentary in different languages all the time!
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #41: Jun 02, 2007 05:57:48 pm
      So er... is the testimonial against Peterborough going to be on t'interweb  ;D
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #42: Jul 05, 2007 10:42:00 pm
      Wrexham v Liverpool (7th July 2007)

On t'internet?
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #43: Jul 06, 2007 12:39:07 am
      Wrexham v Liverpool (7th July 2007)

On t'internet?

From Liverpoolfc.tv -
      Both games (away to Wrexham then Crewe Alexandra) available to watch with an e.season ticket...
      Details here >http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N156278070704-0916.htm
      jakkeo
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 342 posts |
      Reply #44: Jul 07, 2007 11:33:42 am
      is the wrexham match on in any pubs?
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #45: Jul 14, 2007 12:59:01 am
      Crewe game? Anybody know about radio/TV/internet coverage (apart from the offal)?

Quick Reply