Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Post match Arsenal

Read 5155 times
      glennusmc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,795 posts | 464 
      Re: Post match Arsenal
      Reply #23: Nov 12, 2006 11:03:54 pm
      I agree with signing new players, but I couldn't tell you who. I don't understand why Garcia did't get a spot in today's game. Last year at home he scored the late game winner and at the away game had the equalizer on Gerrads blast. I think he brings more to the game then Zenden or Gonzalez. Anyway  just my two cents from a Yank 3,000 miles away. In case you guys have missed it, the MLS cup, our version of the FA Cup, is in extra time, Dalglish's son looked good, but was taken off in the 80 minute. Hey I know what you guys are thinking, go home Yank, but I did my time in Merseyside, in fact still have the scars from the Headmaster's cane from Christ the King school in Eastham, Wirral   I'll be very happy to finish 3rd or 4th and to still qualify for the Champions league.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #24: Nov 12, 2006 11:12:06 pm
      In case you guys have missed it, the MLS cup, our version of the FA Cup, is in extra time, Dalglish's son looked good, but was taken off in the 80 minute.

Who does he play for? Any links?

And get yourself stuck on the map
      http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,1194.0.html

We're a bit under-represented that side of the Atlantic!

[Oh - you have! In the Atlantic?]
      « Last Edit: Nov 12, 2006 11:15:03 pm by JD »
      treble89
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Reply #25: Nov 12, 2006 11:22:13 pm
      I'll be very happy to finish 3rd or 4th and to still qualify for the Champions league.
      You might be mate but theres no way I am. 1990 since we were Champions - do u want us to wait 26 years like United. There is something very wrong at the club to slip back so badly. Too much reliance on Stevie G - dont forget how many goals he scored last year - masked the deficiencies elsewhere in the team. And  i feel the lad is being sh!t on from a great height. Carra is not playin well, Alonso is not at the races this season either apart from a few glimpses - these are quality players. Somethings not right guys... :( :(
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #26: Nov 13, 2006 03:51:30 pm

In case you guys have missed it, the MLS cup, our version of the FA Cup, is in extra time, Dalglish's son looked good, but was taken off in the 80 minute.

Thanks for the link

I see Paul Dalglish using his arse to shield the ball just like his old man!

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/6165030_7_1.jpg

Here's the link for anyone interested
      http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/6164768
      OhNo
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 124 posts |
      Reply #27: Nov 14, 2006 02:23:55 pm
      unlucky or just crap play from us
      OhNo
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 124 posts |
      Reply #28: Nov 14, 2006 02:36:03 pm
      Arsenal's difference is their style of play and much quicker players than us

Eboue v Finnan - Eboue is miles faster than Finnan and can defend better cause of it
      Toure v Carra - Toure is much faster than Carra, maybe not as good in the tackle but still good and can keep up
      Gallas v Hyypia - Hyypia better at interceptin and better defenin in the air but Gallas has miles more pace than him
      Clichy v Riise - Clichy slightly faster but end of the day Riise can be more negative than he usually is, still prefare Riise on day

Flamini v Gonzalez - Gonzalez easily faster but has no confidence atm & lookin rusty.. without a doubt Gonzalez is better
      Gilberto v Alonso - I prefare Alonso when he is on his day, both lack real pace but without a doubt Alonso has more quality
      Cesc v Gerrard - Gerrard has more pace, power and his passing is as good as cesc's, cesc has top vision tho
      Hleb v Pennant - Both pacey players, Hleb fits in better at Arsenal atm but Pennant can do same if given enoug games

Persi v Kuyt - I prefare Kuyt in the box but out of it it has to be van persi because he has great vision and passing
      Henry v Crouch - dont even get me started.. i have finished my write up thank you

Quick Reply