Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

So you all agree that we lack pace?

Read 1493 times
      OhNo
      • Forum Igor Biscan
      • Started Topic

• 124 posts |
      So you all agree that we lack pace?
      Nov 14, 2006 09:13:36 pm
      Im not tryin to take a dig at the team i support but really we do lack real pace.

Defence... Finnan, Carra & Hyypia lack pace

Midfield... Alonso lacks pace but we is not that type of player we are good in midfield

Attack... Kuyt & Crouch can't get behind defenders, Bellamy can but Bellamy is off-form. Is this a question that we miss Cisse?
      wdavidw10
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 134 posts |
      Re: So you all agree that we lack pace?
      Reply #1: Nov 14, 2006 09:26:37 pm
      do we miss cisse? i do a bit ;D bt he wud kick da ball too far den try and take on players
      OhNo
      • Forum Igor Biscan
      • Started Topic

• 124 posts |
      Reply #2: Nov 14, 2006 10:02:11 pm
      Yea but like i said in some other post Drogba looked terrible at times last season and he was given a chance and he is 3rd time lucky! Could of been that way with Cisse!!!

And does any of our players have pace Cisse had? Cisse had the pace of a 100m sprinter!!!
      Kernow-Kop
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 80 posts |
      Reply #3: Nov 14, 2006 10:35:36 pm
      it wasnt cisses performances why he left! his gaol record over the few games he managed to play says it all. he may have abit heavy with touch and runs but for what ever reason he was pushed away,we will never find out if he was the one to produce the 25+ goals season for us,which i think he would have given the time like it has been said with drogba.
      but i have hope with kuyt,for a forener,hes adapted to the prem very quick.
      OhNo
      • Forum Igor Biscan
      • Started Topic

• 124 posts |
      Reply #4: Nov 14, 2006 10:38:16 pm
      it wasnt cisses performances why he left! his gaol record over the few games he managed to play says it all. he may have abit heavy with touch and runs but for what ever reason he was pushed away,we will never find out if he was the one to produce the 25+ goals season for us,which i think he would have given the time like it has been said with drogba.
      but i have hope with kuyt,for a forener,hes adapted to the prem very quick.

I miss Cisse, never b4 was i so excited about a player joining our club!!!
      23jeffries23
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 49 posts |
      Reply #5: Nov 15, 2006 08:54:39 pm
      i agree bring him back give him another season alongside kuyt and crouch
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Reply #6: Nov 17, 2006 09:28:25 pm
      just think cisse and kuyt upfront  :o ;) pace cotrol finishing a pairing that will frighten football's greatest
      Kernow-Kop
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 80 posts |
      Reply #7: Nov 17, 2006 10:06:28 pm
      as much as i liked ciise and ciise liked lfc,i cant see benitez bring him back to the club.
      there was a reason why he was pushed out and that reason must still stand.
      i would like to see fowler playing more with kuyt this season as they both would have great vision too assist each other up front.
      lfc kid
      • Forum David Johnson

• 239 posts | -1 
      Reply #8: Nov 18, 2006 12:00:11 am
      just think cisse and kuyt upfront  :o ;) pace cotrol finishing a pairing that will frighten football's greatest

your teasing me i hope it happens

i really dont think it will but

Quick Reply