Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

** Investment News - finally the LFC TAKEOVER! (Part 1) **

Read 52578 times
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Re: MOORES WE HATE YOU AND I HOPE YOU KNOW IT !
      Reply #184: Feb 01, 2007 04:14:39 pm
      If they don’t sell to “this yank” now DIC have disappeared we could be up sh*t creek, the stadium is due to start in March and we need funding in place, its no good saying great I didn’t want to move anyway the money this stadium has already cost would just be added to the 80 million we are already in debt.
      We seem to have done pretty well so far without an Aladdin’s cave of riches and I don’t think it would take massive amounts to move up a level and win the Premiership.
      I agree that the fear of the unknown is worrying, but how much did you know about DIC before slick Rick sold the idea to us? Iam going to wait and see who takes over, what their plans are and what does it mean to the club financially before making a decision on Moores.
      Maybe im naive but I cannot believe David Moores would knowingly hurt the club he loves, I think we should be looking at some of the other board members e.g.Granada, Steve Morgan who insisted Moores looked at Gillett’s new offer.
      hound
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 336 posts | -2 
      Reply #185: Feb 01, 2007 04:34:17 pm
      With regards to your comment "looking at some of the other board members" don't worry, as far as I am concerned they can all and I include Steve Morgan rot in hell !

And I don't care what anyone says to compete and more importantly stay and rule at the top of European and World footbal these days you do need a lot of money otherwise how do you buy the players we all want to see palying the famous red shirts, to coin a phrase it don't grow on tree's !
      christov84
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 43 posts |
      Reply #186: Feb 01, 2007 04:37:31 pm
      Cruically Gillett has also dropped any plans of sharing a stadium with the toffees which was mainly why his bid was refused first time round, i think DIC have showed themselves to be unpredictable by getting the hump JUST because moores and parry decide to consider another offer, why couldn't they wait a few extra days?  what would they have done if they took over and things didnt go right straight away sack rafa? also i didnt like their 7year plan, shows their only interested in the business aspect, build liverpool up and up and up then sells us on to the highest bidder for a tidy profit thats what would have happened, im not saying Gillett is the best option but at least he has experience with sports teams and the Montreal Canadiens are flying now, it could be a blessing in disguise if Gillett takes over now he's dropped the groundshare idea, ive also heard if he wants a player, he gets a player, that determination would be good for us in today's market. i suppose im just being optimistic but its better than just slating the board at least they are taking their time and considering all offers properly rather than selling to the first bidder, when its done, it will be done right and to the right buyer whether that is Gillett or not, as long as hey listen to the fans!!!
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #187: Feb 01, 2007 04:39:41 pm
      Thats abit harsh................... ...what DO YOU actually know about all the different offers?? (probably the same as us!!!)

until you know all the facts there no need for titles like that!!

I think most people are concered about whats going on and we all want the best for LFC (Inc David Moores) so just sit tight and we'll see what happens......
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #188: Feb 01, 2007 04:45:36 pm
      With regards to your comment "looking at some of the other board members" don't worry, as far as I am concerned they can all and I include Steve Morgan rot in hell !

And I don't care what anyone says to compete and more importantly stay and rule at the top of European and World footbal these days you do need a lot of money otherwise how do you buy the players we all want to see palying the famous red shirts, to coin a phrase it don't grow on tree's !

I agree you need money but how much do you want? what is enough? i dont want to assasinate anyone untill i see whats actually happened. I just dont get some peoples attitude that the club is going to the dogs because DIC have done one.
      But believe me i understand your frustration i too am p*ssed as our club is being laughed at from all quarters but i still have the view that it will all work out for the best in the end.
      hound
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 336 posts | -2 
      Reply #189: Feb 01, 2007 04:59:17 pm
      I'm sorry if I sound negative but the last remaining slice of confidence I had left in this board has now been shot to pieces, I hold all board members equally responsible as I can only go on the information provided and so far DIC are the only side to come out with an informative worth while statement (take note LFC)

As chairman Moores has always had the last say and if he would just come out and talk to us well then maybe I an many more would feel different, but until then what does he expect !?? This don't look great from where I am sitting to use the word dithering or incompetence in the same sentence as the LFC board well go hand in hand.

Again sorry if I should so negative but I'm just sooo pissed off that this has happened !
      straker
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Re: ** LFC Investment News
      Reply #190: Feb 01, 2007 05:24:53 pm
      Finally,  a quote from the club:LIVERPOOL, England, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Dubai International Capital group tried to 'bully' Liverpool's board into accepting a takeover offer, the English Premier League club's chief executive Rick Parry was quoted as saying on Thursday.

Click here
      The DIC withdrew their bid on Wednesday when Liverpool asked for more time to consider a rival offer from American sports tycoon George Gillett.

'We have a duty as directors to consider a very interesting bid from George Gillett,' Parry told the Liverpool Echo.

'The DIC response to this was to give the club 12 hours to make a decision but the chairman was not prepared to have Liverpool Football Club bullied like that'.

Liverpool are now concentrating on the offer from Gillett, the owner of NHL side Montreal Canadiens, and Parry insists the change of heart was not down to money.

'The price is not a factor in (chairman) David Moores' mind. He is not after cash for himself, absolutely not, but he felt compelled to consider the rival bid,' Parry added.

'We would also stress this is not a question of going for the second choice. David has always given George Gillett serious consideration while at the same time we didn't want to rush into any decision, and we were aware DIC might walk away.

There were initial fears Gillett was keen on forcing Liverpool to share a new stadium with city rivals Everton.

But whilst Liverpool did announce an exclusivity agreement in November, Gillett impressed the board with his proposal and the way he completed due-diligence in three days.

'George Gillett has made it absolutely clear to us he will not be in favour of a ground share,' Parry added.

'There will be funding for the new stadium and a proper commitment to investment in the team.

'Be assured the only thing David Moores is concerned about is the club being in the right hands for the future.

'You can be certain he has done his homework carefully and will make a decision in the best interests of the club.'

Liverpool are believed to have had second thoughts about the DIC after they took several weeks to complete due-diligence.

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez told a news conference on Thursday he was happy with the board's actions.

'When the club was talking to the DIC the conversations were good, but if the board decided to change, maybe they think the new people are better. I trust the board,' Benitez said.

Not much being said but some sort of expliation as to whats going.
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #191: Feb 01, 2007 05:27:01 pm
      I think my title says it all, what would have been a club run by fans with huge finance potential has now been fu**ed up by a money grabbing c**t

I hear Gillett has already sounded out banks about borrowing money !

All LFC fans clog the forums send in letters what ever let Parry & Moores know exactly how we all now feel !

Not interested in that rubbish from Parry today they have fu**ed up and they, more importantly we know it !

If they do sell out to this yank then they had better never come back to Liverpool again ! >:( >:( >:( >:(

This is unjustified totally unjustified. What aches me more is the fact that posts I make toward certain Chelsea supporters who frequent these forums are often deleted because of expletives like this.
      Im afraid you are war mongering and the fact that you have stated you dont want another yank buyout or whatever has started the seed that will have the media flocking to Liverpool and having a good laugh at us while we kick sh*t out of Police vans and the like in a similar fashion to how the SCUM fans did with the Glazer brothers.

As for your comments regarding Moores, well im sorry but that is out of order totally out of order. He has been a fine chairman of this club for more years than I can care to remember but he is fan first and formost and has tried his best to do right by the people and the club.

How can you make statements like that when you have no evidence to back up your assumptions please tell me! Cmon lay the evidence before all who are here now. The fact of the matter is although everyone saw the great deal that DIC had put on the table noone has the right to try and blackmail Liverpool Football Club into rushing into something which has to be thought through very carefully, after all we are talking a huge amount of money pride and passion that someone is purchasing. So from what you are stating that it not right for someone to look over another offer and in the 1st instance have there backs put against the wall buy the initial buyer: to quote

“We had a duty as directors to consider a very interesting bid from George Gillett. The price is not a factor in David Moores’s mind. He is not after cash for himself, absolutely not. But he felt compelled to consider the rival bid. The DIC response to this was to give the club 12 hours to make a decision, but the chairman was not prepared to have Liverpool Football Club bullied like that."

12 hours to make a decision, please it took them a month to draw up a coherant business plan, when Gillet did his in 3 days so who the hell are they to put a 12 hour timespan on such a decision. Instead of slating David Moores and SlickRick you should be slating DIC for trying to blackmail and bully our club. At the end of day we need the investment and we need a new stadium if we are to move forward and want to compete its that simple, and as far as Im concerned I really dont care where the money comes from as long as its a good backed up source with a sound business plan, which from what Im reading , Gillet has. As for your comments I would if I were you place evidence the major critera for your arguments before you go spouting your mouth off, because those sorts of statements cause friction when really their shouldnt be any ,and such friction can lead onto more dangerous things.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #192: Feb 01, 2007 05:42:45 pm
      This is unjustified totally unjustified. What aches me more is the fact that posts I make toward certain Chelsea supporters who frequent these forums are often deleted because of expletives like this.
      Im afraid you are war mongering and the fact that you have stated you dont want another yank buyout or whatever has started the seed that will have the media flocking to Liverpool and having a good laugh at us while we kick sh*t out of Police vans and the like in a similar fashion to how the SCUM fans did with the Glazer brothers.

As for your comments regarding Moores, well im sorry but that is out of order totally out of order. He has been a fine chairman of this club for more years than I can care to remember but he is fan first and formost and has tried his best to do right by the people and the club.

How can you make statements like that when you have no evidence to back up your assumptions please tell me! Cmon lay the evidence before all who are here now. The fact of the matter is although everyone saw the great deal that DIC had put on the table noone has the right to try and blackmail Liverpool Football Club into rushing into something which has to be thought through very carefully, after all we are talking a huge amount of money pride and passion that someone is purchasing. So from what you are stating that it not right for someone to look over another offer and in the 1st instance have there backs put against the wall buy the initial buyer: to quote

“We had a duty as directors to consider a very interesting bid from George Gillett. The price is not a factor in David Moores’s mind. He is not after cash for himself, absolutely not. But he felt compelled to consider the rival bid. The DIC response to this was to give the club 12 hours to make a decision, but the chairman was not prepared to have Liverpool Football Club bullied like that."

12 hours to make a decision, please it took them a month to draw up a coherant business plan, when Gillet did his in 3 days so who the hell are they to put a 12 hour timespan on such a decision. Instead of slating David Moores and SlickRick you should be slating DIC for trying to blackmail and bully our club. At the end of day we need the investment and we need a new stadium if we are to move forward and want to compete its that simple, and as far as Im concerned I really dont care where the money comes from as long as its a good backed up source with a sound business plan, which from what Im reading , Gillet has. As for your comments I would if I were you place evidence the major critera for your arguments before you go spouting your mouth off, because those sorts of statements cause friction when really their shouldnt be any ,and such friction can lead onto more dangerous things.

Just going for my tea but can i just say that post is quality mate pure quality!
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Reply #193: Feb 01, 2007 06:06:55 pm
      I am worried bout our future. mainly because i dont trust that geeky lookin american guy. lets just hope and prey it all works out in the end but there has to be that question, WOT IF.
      sparky
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      gutted
      Reply #194: Feb 01, 2007 08:03:23 pm
      i think we have been sold out just to line moores pockets am realy mad over this dci were the best option last week but not no more moores and parry will always hold us back he just wont let go what a load of sh*t in echo tonight trust me parry said he should of went years ago only hes moores mate am sick and tired of all the crap its cost us the chance to play on the field with the big boys what tw*ts we look now hence that sh*t in the echo tonight not good enough they should be a shamed just like i am
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,290 posts | 1514 
      Reply #195: Feb 01, 2007 08:11:14 pm
      When a business is inviting new investment, Note 'BUSINESS' any prospective investor firstly wants to ensure they can make a long term profit. Any seller wants the best price or best deal for the business if the price is less. When a prospective investor tries to force your hand before you are fully prepared it is usually due to the fact that they know they are under pricing your company and want to rush you before the competition arrives. Fair play to Moores for holding his ground, he was probably just as surprised as every one else when DIC pulled out but now he has an opportunity to compare the two bids, If the Gillet bid is not good for the club I expect him to wait for the next interested party. He won't sell L.F.C. down the Swanee, and there will be more interested investors if Gillet fails, you can be sure of that. The new stadium may just have to be put on hold. 
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,178 posts | 1630 
      Reply #196: Feb 01, 2007 09:08:13 pm
      hound how can you say any of that sh*t against moores, in his time as chairmen he has won all the trophies bar the league. You just have to look at him after we win a cup to see what it means to him. i would much rather have a fan who cares about the club, and has the clubs best intrests at heart rather than someone who was trying to get financial gain from the club. For DIC to try and blackmail us to rush us into an extremelly important deal is just wrong.

I for one do not hate moores.
      Kernow-Kop
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 80 posts |
      Reply #197: Feb 01, 2007 09:48:40 pm
      just want to say, pragmastic- your post was spot on.
      moores has done good for us in the past, and we've never been short of transfer money. Maybe it ain't been ÂŁ20-30m a player money, but still, the funds have always been there.
      i was jumping for joy when i heard about DIC's proposal, but to see whats happened this week with them pulling out so easy cause they didn't get their way, has made me wonder how committed where they actually?
      i mean they were supposedly liverpool supporters who loved the club, but took 7 weeks to fanny around thinking about plans.
      For peat sake,he's meant to be a business man---------
      Buy the club
      Fund the stadium
      Put money in the transfer kitty
      And leave the rest to rafa and parry

the first sign of competition, they try to bully, but when that didn't work, they ran...
      TRUE liverpool supporter---------------MY ARSE!!!!
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #198: Feb 02, 2007 08:57:16 am
      Alot of people are forgeting the DIC proposal was a better option than the Gillet bid as he was thinking of shareing a staduim with the blueshit (after all alot of other teams in europe do this) and perhaps he didnt realise how much of a bad reation this would cause, so he's gone away reworked his offer to have our own staduim and come back with a new offer...............

Maybe Moores would hopeing he would do this along as like alot of people have said the DIC offer did seem good but there were alot of issues which might cause concern ie the 7yr plan/takin 6/7 weeks to go through the books/arguments with Moores/trying to force us into taken their offer.

To be honest the more this goes on the more i'm glad the DIC offer has gone away.................
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #199: Feb 02, 2007 09:07:31 am
      Gillett set to complete Reds deal

Liverpool have agreed a deal with American tycoon George Gillett and his takeover of the club will be completed early next week, BBC Sport understands. It is believed that another US ice hockey club owner Tom Hicks is also backing the deal. Until earlier this week, Dubai International Capital had been expected to buy out the Anfield club for ÂŁ450m. But DIC pulled out of talks after Liverpool said they wanted to consider a rival bid from Gillett. The Gillett offer is understood to be more lucrative for shareholders but chief executive Rick Parry has insisted that money was not the motive for considering an alternative to DIC. It also includes a commitment to finance a new stadium, thus ruling out the possibility of a ground-share with Everton. Gillett, who owns the National Hockey League side Montreal Canadiens, has impressed Liverpool with his proposals and the speed at which he completed due diligence - the process of investigation by potential investors - in three days. The 68-year-old American has also stressed his experience in running successful sporting operations. However, the Independent has claimed that Gillett's business empire collapsed in 1992, leading to a ÂŁ33.7m personal bankruptcy. Hicks owns rival NHL franchise Dallas Stars as well as the Texas Rangers baseball team.

It seems Gillett is not buying the club on his own this could be a major blessing given the concerns I have about Gillett’s previous bankruptcy, having said that just because Gillett has bombed in the past it doesn’t necessarily follow that he will again.Surely it is better to have two major players on board meaning we wont be taken over purely on loans?      

The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #200: Feb 02, 2007 10:36:37 am
      Agreed

The thing is to remember aswell they wont be waylaying a huge debt onto the club, they will taking on the debt of which the club owes. This strikes me as a far better proposal than what Glazer did with the SCUM. Im also encouraged by the fact "we wont be taken over purely on loans" which can assure those with reservations not everything is bad about this deal and some of the worries and scare mongering is completely unjustified.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #201: Feb 02, 2007 10:41:18 am
      Agreed

The thing is to remember aswell they wont be waylaying a huge debt onto the club, they will taking on the debt of which the club owes. This strikes me as a far better proposal than what Glazer did with the SCUM. Im also encouraged by the fact "we wont be taken over purely on loans" which can assure those with reservations not everything is bad about this deal and some of the worries and scare mongering is completely unjustified.

Things get more interesting by the minute Prag.

George Gillett and Tom Hicks, who both own NHL ice hockey teams, flew to England to present Moores and chief executive Rick Parry with their provisional offer.
      That meeting was enough for the Liverpool board to turn down a rival offer from Dubai International Capital.
      It is understood the decision by Hicks, who also owns the Texas Rangers baseball team, to join forces with Gillett convinced Liverpool their future lay in American hands.
      Hicks has built up a reputation for developing state-of-the-art new stadia for his teams.
      The other issue which clinched the deal is the Americans guaranteed that Liverpool's new stadium on Stanley Park would not be on a groundshare basis, which had been Gillett's original plan when he was considering a solo takeover.
      Hicks and Gillett will split the ÂŁ470million cost of taking over the club on a 50-50 basis, with around ÂŁ255million going to buy the shareholding and take over the ÂŁ80million debt, and a further ÂŁ215million on the stadium.
      The Americans have carried out due diligence and are now preparing a formal offer which is expected to be presented to the Liverpool board early next week.
      If, as now seems certain, this takeover goes through it will mean Liverpool, Manchester United and Aston Villa are all in American hands.
      Malcolm Glazer, owner of American football's (NFL) Tampa Bay Buccaneers, owns United and Randy Lerner, owner of NFL's Cleveland Browns, bought Aston Villa last year.
      Gillett, who owns the NHL's Montreal Canadiens, and Hicks, who owns the NHL's Dallas Stars, have worked together in the past on the board of a major US meat-processing firm.
      Their idea gathered force when they met at the NHL All-Star Game last week. It would be the first time that two owners of rival sports clubs in one league have combined to purchase a club in another.

This is putting a new slant on things it’s the first time the words turned down have been used, did DIC jump before they where pushed? We know how much credence the people from Dubai place on “saving face”.
      I honestly think the picture is starting to become a lot clearer and once any deal is finally done I think we may come out of it a lot better off than the doom and gloom merchants would have you believe.
      Being purely materialistic surely two billionaires are better than one? Especially two who are involved in sport in a major way. DIC do have fans of Liverpool on the board but reports suggest the Sheik himself never got involved in negotiations and saw it purely as another business deal.
      Iam not stupid enough to settle back and say that’s it alls well as I do think the whole affair could have been handled better but as more and more information is being released I think a few people may owe Mr Moores an apology. We shall see.

graham135uk
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 797 posts | 27 
      • “Liverpool are magic. Everton are tragic.”
      Reply #202: Feb 02, 2007 10:53:49 am
      Some very good posts, nice to know what is going on.

This take over is getting to be a better read than the new harry potter book coming out.
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #203: Feb 02, 2007 12:53:20 pm
      It seems that DIC had good reason to be worried about their bid and Tom Hicks backing Gillett may explain this. Tom Hicks also owns the Texas Rangers Base ball team, and he is responsible for paying the biggest transfer fee in sporting history as he payed $175 million for some base ball player (don't ask me who!)

There will always be a worry when our club is taken over, it doesn't matter who buys it. We can only hope they have our passion and have the club flowing through their veins. Its a gamble who ever comes in, as we are relying on them securing the long term future of the club and keeping us competing at the top level. The future is uncertain for Chavski, if the Russian buggers off with his money! Man USA is the Glazers cant manage the Dept and go bankrupt! And Arsenal have to consistently get Champions League football to keep their heads above water. It will be no different for us.

I want Liverpool to have the backing to attract the top players, I would like to see us operate the way that teams like Barca, Milan, Juve and Man USA do. These teams have a budget, a big budget, but a budget all the same. These sides make a mega money transfer every now and then but their managers also have to work with what they have and get results Rafa would know where he stands, how much money each year he could have. We could pay ÂŁ25m for a player every few seasons. But with backing like this we wouldn't turn into the Jokes that are clubs like Chavski and Real Madrid, who buy who they want at what ever price and that is the only way these clubs have ever won any thing!

Only time will tell, but maybe this deal isn't that bad  ;)
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Reply #204: Feb 02, 2007 08:32:23 pm
      finger crossed it turnes out ok for us then.
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #205: Feb 02, 2007 11:17:50 pm
      It seems that DIC had good reason to be worried about their bid and Tom Hicks backing Gillett may explain this. Tom Hicks also owns the Texas Rangers Base ball team, and he is responsible for paying the biggest transfer fee in sporting history as he payed $175 million for some base ball player (don't ask me who!)

There will always be a worry when our club is taken over, it doesn't matter who buys it. We can only hope they have our passion and have the club flowing through their veins. Its a gamble who ever comes in, as we are relying on them securing the long term future of the club and keeping us competing at the top level. The future is uncertain for Chavski, if the Russian buggers off with his money! Man USA is the Glazers cant manage the Dept and go bankrupt! And Arsenal have to consistently get Champions League football to keep their heads above water. It will be no different for us.

I want Liverpool to have the backing to attract the top players, I would like to see us operate the way that teams like Barca, Milan, Juve and Man USA do. These teams have a budget, a big budget, but a budget all the same. These sides make a mega money transfer every now and then but their managers also have to work with what they have and get results Rafa would know where he stands, how much money each year he could have. We could pay ÂŁ25m for a player every few seasons. But with backing like this we wouldn't turn into the Jokes that are clubs like Chavski and Real Madrid, who buy who they want at what ever price and that is the only way these clubs have ever won any thing!

Only time will tell, but maybe this deal isn't that bad  ;)

I STILL don't think we are too many players away.  If we had got the start of this season right,then you never know, it could have been this year.

A new stadium, a sensible transfer budget, and backing for Rafa.  Not too much too ask.  They can turn themselves a profit but the club will always be intrinsically linked to us, the fans.  We make the club what it is - the rest is just bricks and mortar.

It's the Liverbird on the chest, and the roar of the fans.  That's why we've been at the top of English and European football for nearly 50 years. And that's how it will always stay - no matter who's in charge.
      Pippen
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 692 posts | 46 
      Reply #206: Feb 02, 2007 11:22:31 pm
      Well, obviously the new stadium won't be at Anfield Road...thats very sad for me (though I don't know the circumstances). Why didn't fans complain about that?

Anyway, we all can only hope. But for the future: IMO, a main point would be to organize the Pool Fanz on a large scale and create a kind of "Liverpool fan constitution". This constitution would write down the things that defines this club and are not for sell or change. If thats the case, fanz would just block it and don't attend Pool games anymore. They would turn down the club, becuase it wouldn't be the Liverpool they once loved. It would be senseful if the club would do such a thing too. It would also lead to a fundamental constitution: Would you sell your soul just to get more money to get Ronaldinho? Would you sell the name F.C. Liverpool for that (e.g. change to "Liverpool Krauts" like all of these american teams have fantasy names :))? It would also tell you if Moore & Co. are really for the club or only for the money.... That may sound strange. But the world is running - who would have thought 20 years ago of Abramovich? One has to be prepared, otherwise we'll get always blown out by circumstances...like it is now....

Anyway: GO POOL GO and beat Everton!!!

Quick Reply