Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 9th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P4 W3 D1 L0

Goodbye Robbie Keane

Read 10082 times
      philH
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 628 posts |
      Re: Goodbye Robbie Keane
      Reply #115: Feb 02, 2009 08:59:27 pm
      I reckon RK was shabbily treated. Yes he had a few shocker's but was starting to look pretty decent over Christmas and provided an additional attacking option- and i can't see where the goals will come from though if Nando & Stevie gets injured-. Anyway he's gone now and good luck to him  especiallyagainst the Septics and Chavs.
      Hopefully him & Defoe will be seeking another White Hart Lane exit, if Barrowboy Redknapp takes them down to the championship
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #116: Feb 02, 2009 09:01:17 pm
      I reckon RK was shabbily treated. Yes he had a few shocker's but was starting to look pretty decent over Christmas and provided an additional attacking option

I no but he hasn't been the same since JD beat him to 10,000 ::)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,685 posts | 6981 
      Reply #117: Feb 02, 2009 09:14:39 pm
      Now don't score the goal that prevents us winning the title! :D

It doesn't work like that.

Maybe Cahill scored the goal that stopped us winning the title. Maybe Mido did.  Don't pay too much attention to the media 'drama'.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,516 posts | 2873 
      Reply #118: Feb 02, 2009 09:16:19 pm
      It doesn't work like that.

Maybe Cahill scored the goal that stopped us winning the title. Maybe Mido did.  Don't pay too much attention to the media 'drama'.

I suppose your right.

Bit of a kick in the teeth though if a win would secure the title and Keane scored an equaliser though wouldn't it?
      Paul 08
      • Forum John Toshack

• 281 posts | -4 
      • Justice for the 96 reds
      Reply #119: Feb 02, 2009 09:18:20 pm
      Well done Rafa in getting rid of Robbie waste of money Keane least we won't have to watch terrible misses anymore for liverpool and now i can laugh at spurs. Well done rafa get behind the boss  he knows what he is doing Robbie Keane isn't the right man for us rafa has seen that and got rid of him before his value plumated any further.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,353 posts | 4968 
      Reply #120: Feb 02, 2009 09:22:03 pm
      I wish Robbie all the best at Spurs.

Like I've said before I think he is a really good player but he just didn't perform for us. I know the media and even some of our own supporters have tried to blame Rafa for this but in my opinion Keane has been given more than enough opportunities to prove he is the quality player we needed.

Hope he gets a few goals against our rivals to help with the title bid!
      HampshireRed
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 702 posts |
      • If I'm not back in 15 minutes.....wait longer
      Reply #121: Feb 02, 2009 09:26:00 pm
      All the best for the future Robbie. We were all delighted when you joined us and are sorry to see you leave. You are a brave and honest man who realised his boyhood dream. May you have success at Spurs...except for the last game against us.
      Xavi 1
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 33 posts |
      Reply #122: Feb 02, 2009 09:28:49 pm
      All the best Robbie, just was not to be.  It a shame you were treated the way you were cause that is not the Liverpool way, but unfortunatley u got got caught in a power struggle through no fault of your own, You can walk away with ur head held high.  I thought everytime Keane pulled on a red shirt he always gave 100%, I just hope his successor whoever he is applies himself as much.  Good Luck Robbie and hope u get back to enjoying your football and no doubt knowing or luck will prob score aginst us last day of the season.  
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #123: Feb 02, 2009 09:33:08 pm
      Do I get to say I told you so?
      SirAlex
      • You'll always be Mr Ferguson to Rafa.
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts | -11 
      • Come in peace, friendly banter please.
      Reply #124: Feb 02, 2009 09:41:10 pm

Don't be ridiculous, he was treated like a dog by Rafa. See what happened Berbatov after we gave him a chance,he's one of our main players now.
      I hope Robbie nets the winner against your club, he was treated like a dog by you.... Rednapp is no fool.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,685 posts | 6981 
      Reply #125: Feb 02, 2009 09:42:48 pm
      Don't be ridiculous, he was treated like a dog by Rafa. See what happened Berbatov after we gave him a chance,he's one of our main players now.
      I hope Robbie nets the winner against your club, he was treated like a dog by you.... Rednapp is no fool.

F**k off bellend.
      SirAlex
      • You'll always be Mr Ferguson to Rafa.
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts | -11 
      • Come in peace, friendly banter please.
      Reply #126: Feb 02, 2009 09:44:55 pm

Jeez, your the man
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,516 posts | 2873 
      Reply #127: Feb 02, 2009 09:45:52 pm

Personally I think your a bit of a sad pr**k going to a Liverpool forum being a Manc, but that's just me.

And hoping Robbie nets the winner against us in a way means your accepting we'll be ahead of you in title race by then ;)

Thanks for the encouragement.
      kopthelot1
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 29 posts |
      Reply #128: Feb 02, 2009 09:51:43 pm
      keane gone and no replacement planned what happens if torres gets injured.bable kuyt or ngog up front i dont think so big mistake   
      panos
      • fan from GREECE
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 68 posts |
      • panos from Greece
      Reply #129: Feb 02, 2009 09:53:37 pm
      good luck robbie! i don't like spurs but... gopod luck and thank you for all
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,685 posts | 6981 
      Reply #130: Feb 02, 2009 09:56:25 pm
      keane gone and no replacement planned what happens if torres gets injured.bable kuyt or ngog up front i dont think so big mistake  

Welcome to the forum.  Always a pleasure to witness a sparkling first post with a mis-spelt Liverpool players name.

I don't know what happens if Torres gets injured.  Or if Riera gets injured. Or Alonso gets injured.

Luckily Rafa will be able to follow the wisdom of posters such as yourself and maybe purchase someone called Bable and play him there instead.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #131: Feb 02, 2009 09:57:43 pm
      SirAlex

F**k Off you tosser!
      panos
      • fan from GREECE
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 68 posts |
      • panos from Greece
      Reply #132: Feb 02, 2009 10:01:05 pm
      thanks alot
      Kopite09
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 183 posts |
      Reply #133: Feb 02, 2009 10:01:22 pm
      Well done Rafa in getting rid of Robbie waste of money Keane least we won't have to watch terrible misses anymore for liverpool and now I can laugh at spurs.Well done rafa get behind the boss  he knows what he is doing Robbie Keane isn't the right man for us rafa has seen that and got rid of him before his value plumated any further
      . your a f**king idiot how can you possibly see this as a good move liverpool are in the best chance I can ever remember of winning the league what if torres gets injured Kuyt loan striker ? Ngog , Pacheco , Robbie has scored some good goals for us in the 60 mins he gets (bolton psv arsenal) a game how many goals do gerrard and torres get in the last 20 minutes time keane was never given  if we took torres off yesterday after 80 mins we could all be saying he had a terrible game ! peter crouch didnt score for 19 games and look how he turned out  I might have been a little more willing to accept this if we got in saviola on loan or lennon but the bottom line is he wasnt given enough time ! I have found out someting today I love and hate rafa
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #134: Feb 02, 2009 10:01:48 pm
      Dissapointed Keane didn.t make it but at least i wont have to here the keano chant ringing around at anfield anymore that really wound me up ,good luck in the future not when you play us though.
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #135: Feb 02, 2009 10:03:03 pm

How can you of all people comment on my comment. I said he would never be any good and he never was. So why dont you get your facts straight before you even post on here.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,685 posts | 6981 
      Reply #136: Feb 02, 2009 10:04:01 pm
      You need to stop replying to banned individuals Mag. ;)
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #137: Feb 02, 2009 10:05:03 pm
      You need to stop replying to banned individuals Mag. ;)

XO thats three times now. I think I sniff them out or something

Quick Reply