Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

hello all red men

Read 2098 times
      thespanish1
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 2 posts |
      hello all red men
      May 16, 2006 11:58:37 am
      hello first time i've used this site but what a great way to express your delight after the best game i have ever seen. after last years triumphs with the Olympiakos game then the final i thought yea could not get better but once again the best player in the world dragged use from cup final agony to ecstasy...STEVIE G

i just hope we use this as another spring board toward what must be the biggest season in the clubs history with cleaski having the bottomless chest of money and the mancs just pipping use we need to keep the momentum going not just on the field but as a club. i also hope we can sort out the biggest problem we have at the club and that must surely be the lack of width on the right hand side fair enough GERRARD as much he is the best midfielder in the world his posistion is central wheather its just behind the front two or along side XABI or MOMO and LUIS he is a legend but still i think he is not the answer to he problem. i saw how narrow we got in the final and not till KROMKAMP came on we lacked penetration. i also think we could help are selfs by going for joey barton which would add even more fight to are already strong strong engine room. i now we still have DIDI but he is coming to the end of a great carrear in the red shirt .

NOW for the front line there may only be two left at the beginning of the new season FOWLER and CROUCH  this could be the biggest head ache for BENITEZ in the passing months i really can't think who may fill the boots of the two departing . in all great liverpool side we had a goal scorer pretty or not as long as he scored it work for the team. i heard owen but he would easly cost use the price in which RAFA never wanted to pay last time round and i also heard that bent is the one i haven't seen much of the lad but i suppose he can only do want he's there and thats to score goals and sure that what he's done.

i hope that all you red men have the time to express your views on my first post of hopefully many.

you'll never walk alone
      R.I.P uncle john
      surely missed

Football Mental
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      hello all red men
      Reply #1: May 16, 2006 03:24:38 pm
      Hello, thanks for that.

WORLD CUP ANTHEM:

http://www.myspace.com/11men

Quick Reply