Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Win a trip to Brazil

Read 1134 times
      graham135uk
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 797 posts | 27 
      • “Liverpool are magic. Everton are tragic.”
      Win a trip to Brazil
      Feb 08, 2009 08:53:10 am
      COMPETITION: WIN a fantastic trip to Brazil - spiritual home of the Beautiful Game - courtesy of Soccerex

Soccerex, the world leaders in football conventions, are offering the prize of a fabulous trip to Brazil in this exciting Sportsmail competition.

The winner and his or her guest will be flown to Brasilia, the capital city. There, in the spiritual home of the Beautiful Game, they will:

* Rub shoulders with the great and the good of football, many legends of the game included, at the two-day SoccerEx forum there on March 17 and 18.
          * Dine at the same table as Carlos Alberto Torres, captain of the 1970 Brazil World Cup dream team, and Ossie Ardiles, the former Tottenham icon and Argentina World Cup winner, at a gala banquet complete with typically exotic Brazilian entertainment.
          * Then set off for a three-day visit to Rio de Janeiro to take in the sights and sounds of one of the world's most picturesque and exciting cities before returning home.

Christ the Redeemer statue overlooking the iconic Maracana

You could be there: the Christ the Redeemer statue overlooking the iconic Maracana stadium in Rio de Janeiro

The prize includes all flights and first-class hotel accommodation as well as delegate passes to all events at the Soccerex Forum.

To take part, select who you consider to be the 10 best Brazilians currently playing for clubs in Europe, our own Premier League included.

Just as my choice of the finest of the more than a thousand Brazilian footballers who have transferred to Europe down the decades will provoke heated debate, so this competition will engage much consideration and discussion.

The task is to match my list of the best Brazilians active on our Continent today.

Here are the names of a few, just to get you started: Anderson (Man Utd); Ronaldinho, Kaka, Alexandre Pato (AC Milan); Afonso Alves (Middlsbrough); Juan (Roma); Alex, Juliano Belletti (Chelsea); Juninho, Fred (Lyon); Robinho, Elano (Man City); Adriano (Inter Milan).

But there are plenty more.
      Email your top 10 to:
      sportcomps@dailymail.co.uk
      Soccerex logo

Entries must be received before Monday, February 16, when my selection, which has been lodged in a sealed envelope, will be published.

In the event of more than one reader either matching my list or getting equally close, the winner will be drawn from among those entrants by the Sports Editor

Good luck, and let us see your list.

Have fun. ;D

Quick Reply