Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 1st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D5 L8

LFC Reds Poll

Q. First scorer for the reds?

Kuyt
      (41.2%)
      Crouch
      (5.9%)
      Bellamy
      (0%)
      Gerrard
      (52.9%)
      Garcia
      (0%)
      Agger
      (0%)

Man City (Home) 25th September @ 3pm

Read 3819 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,655 posts | 6949 
      Re: Man City (Home) 25th September @ 3pm
      Reply #23: Nov 26, 2006 01:40:00 pm
      A good win - was starting to worry we weren't going to break through.  Read some reports on the net today about the game and the media have it in for us so much.  We dominated that game.  If we had scored early on we probably would have smashed a few past them.

They came for the point and we finally broke them down.  We haven't lost at Anfield for 26 games or something like that - we're no mugs. I still remain very upbeat and looking at the table I see that from 3rd to 8th is all very tight and starting to pull away from the rest.

I think we will be top three within a few weeks, and then hopefully it's a case of watching the top two slip up (especially when they visit Anfield).  Don't write our chances for a last minute challenge off just yet.

(Oh and good work on the voting folks - correctly predicted Gerrard as first scorer - I will maybe canvass your opinions before I lay my bet next time!)
      « Last Edit: Nov 26, 2006 01:41:09 pm by JD »
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Re: Man City (Home) 25th September @ 3pm
      Reply #24: Nov 27, 2006 10:28:27 pm
      Did anyone read the daily mirror football supplement? headline was How many more times must Captain Fantastic save liverpool?

Then in the match report they were taking digs at rafa, i F***ing hate english media.

Quick Reply